Male HQ

Diablo 3

Guest Diablo 3

how much is the game anyway ?=)
$74.90 when i pre-ordered~ dunno now hit the shelve already or not
comic con told me that selling $75. :( i didnt wait and just got it for 88 :( oh wells~
My friend got it for $65.90. zomg. When I went, they told me $75. :(

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Guest Paperain

Hahaha~ qisahn.com was selling at $65.90 if u buy 4 copies from them at one go. If not $69.90 for one. These are pre-order also. But theirs are not from asiasoft (the main distributer in sg).

Anyway, only one person shared their battletag! =(

Asiasoft is selling at an absurb price, I refuse to buy it =(
Yea, I heard it was raised to $90.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Guest Ironrod

lvl 50 wizard here :) kinda bored of the game already, hoping the pvp will be good!

Really hardcore!

I think this game only fun when grp play so those who wants to play together pm for battle tag

Nightmare mode with purple set is my goal lol

lol I am at lvl 35 now on nightmare mode .....

Lol sir alb....erm i mean Mr. A, I didn't know you play also.

I'm now lvl 33 witch doctor nightmare mode also. Actually i didn't know whats going on, my friend rush rush me. I just get exp haha. I did not even watch the cinematics.

I heed Azorius advice and buy digital copy from battle.net on saturday night, It cost $90, and play till monday morning. Just rush rush and more rush, I guess i totally spoil the game :( . But its ok, i will slowly backtrack and learn the story.

and guys, why issit super hard to find a rare yellow items ? are there sets or unique gold item as well ?

I'm exhausted from playing D3 -__-;

Sidetrack: isn't diablo suppose to be big big in size ? and in my opinion, the graphics a little "gina" , I was expecting it to have more blood, and hoping the skills have more fantastic visual effects etc. oh well... and also the skills button can be quite repetitive over time, and I didn't really like the dmg is based on weapon dmg. (correct me if I'm wrong) and not to mention there can be only 4 people in a room...erm... I mean they should increase to ten or more, monster harder but at least we can co-operate to slay monster and bond with more friends......

But overall its quite addictive and fun to play, I still miss the olden days D2, remember the Druid? Ohh..... I miss the bears that maul enemies. :whistle:

and i still remember paying $100+ to buy a windforce bow for my mercenary. Yeah, i was a stupid, silly kid who buy virtual items. Nostalgic...

Guest Kibs

Lol sir alb....erm i mean Mr. A, I didn't know you play also.

I'm now lvl 33 witch doctor nightmare mode also. Actually i didn't know whats going on, my friend rush rush me. I just get exp haha. I did not even watch the cinematics.

I heed Azorius advice and buy digital copy from battle.net on saturday night, It cost $90, and play till monday morning. Just rush rush and more rush, I guess i totally spoil the game :( . But its ok, i will slowly backtrack and learn the story.

and guys, why issit super hard to find a rare yellow items ? are there sets or unique gold item as well ?

I'm exhausted from playing D3 -__-;

Sidetrack: isn't diablo suppose to be big big in size ? and in my opinion, the graphics a little "gina" , I was expecting it to have more blood, and hoping the skills have more fantastic visual effects etc. oh well... and also the skills button can be quite repetitive over time, and I didn't really like the dmg is based on weapon dmg. (correct me if I'm wrong) and not to mention there can be only 4 people in a room...erm... I mean they should increase to ten or more, monster harder but at least we can co-operate to slay monster and bond with more friends......

But overall its quite addictive and fun to play, I still miss the olden days D2, remember the Druid? Ohh..... I miss the bears that maul enemies. :whistle:

and i still remember paying $100+ to buy a windforce bow for my mercenary. Yeah, i was a stupid, silly kid who buy virtual items. Nostalgic...

<_< If you're more interested in 10/25-player instances then might wanna try WoW.

I got D3 free via the WoW Annual Pass and it's a good break from WoW. Enjoying the single-player aspect of it a lot.

I'm taking my time to level and explore. It's pretty much an unspoken rule for me that when I'm in a gaming session, no area of the map is left unexplored. I'm still at Act 1 The Imprisoned Angel with my lvl15 Witch Doctor.

im at nightmare act 2.. lv 42 witch doctor

anyone around that level wanna party? pm me for my battletag :)

wonder how the item split is like when hunting in a group?

and their auction house is zzz recently... bought stuff but nv gimme my item..

no azorius, its more like their AH is buggy.. lol the item doesn't appear in my completed list after i bought it. anyway it came after a few days. so.. -.-

btw my friend says his gold kept decreasing without reason. like, someone hacked into his account. but even when he changed password it still happened. isit like another one of d3's bugs?

Anybody in inferno act4? Just kinda bored and hope to play inferno act3/4 with people. Sick of soloing. 60 wizard, everything killed except diablo inferno.

waaa.... im 60 dh but cant solo anything, mobs from inferno act2 1 hit me and i slow in kiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.