Male HQ

Interesting Foreign (Non Gay) News Outside Singapore (Compiled)

Guest Tourists

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Robert Long,  the guy who in Atlanta killed 8 women including 6 Asian women,  may have also been a freedom-loving American who was not hurting anyone by cherishing his hard-fought Right To Bear Arms from the Second amendment of the Constitution.

Until he started shooting. !

And what is Biden doing on this racial attack on the Chinese? Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, except Asian Lives? 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How you know that he is not doing anything about it?   Are you his partner, living with him the 24 hours of the day?

So what has he done about it? Did he dream about it? Cos we have definitely not seen him do anything about it. 

Guest Guest Curious
23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How you know that he is not doing anything about it?   Are you his partner, living with him the 24 hours of the day?

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And we have not seen YOU do anything about it either.

If there was an award for the most inane responses to serious questions posed on this forum, these would unquestionably make the short list. Unquestionably!

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On 3/27/2021 at 2:35 PM, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

Question for the moderators (@Bern, @G_M, @HendryTan, and rest of crew) ... since there are now so many posts on the Asian-American hate crimes since March 17 ... I think all except one empty post by Nightingale and one post by Fab responding to the cat rescue issue are on the Asian-American hate crimes ... should this discussion be pulled out and made into a separate thread called something like Anti-Asian Hate Crimes In USA & Other Nations (compiled)? That would make this subject easier to find, since it seems to be gathering a lot of interest on its own, rather than as part of a larger multi-topic discussion. I believe there was also another Anti-Asian Hate Crime thread posted on March 25 which can be incorporated as well.

I had no idea when I posted the first news item on the Atlanta Metropolitan Asian Murders that it would become such an explosive and pressing issue, as well as a topic people in America and elsewhere may be discussing for quite some time to come, or I certainly would have started it as a separate thread.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

If there was an award for the most inane responses to serious questions posed on this forum, these would unquestionably make the short list. Unquestionably!

"serious questions posed" that are in reality snide teasing posts that have no other purpose than to provoke, deserve all the inane responses they get. 

Guest Guest Curious
On 3/28/2021 at 11:33 AM, Steve5380 said:

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

"serious questions posed" that are in reality snide teasing posts that have no other purpose than to provoke, deserve all the inane responses they get. 

And I suppose you think Presidents of the USA only confide in their partners rather than members of their cabinet and the civil servants responsible for policy. That is one reason why your answers were inane.

47 minutes ago, Guest Guest Curious said:

And I suppose you think Presidents of the USA only confide in their partners rather than members of their cabinet and the civil servants responsible for policy. That is one reason why your answers were inane.

No.  The members of his cabinet cannot be sure that he is "not doing anything about it",  like YOU don't know.  Your posts are just teasing nonsense.

Guest Guest Curious

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No.  The members of his cabinet cannot be sure that he is "not doing anything about it",

Errr -  Biden's cabinet cannot be sure he is "not doing anything about it?" Then pray tell us what is the point of having a cabinet? Biden is therefore worse than Trump.

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl

Former pro baseball player Johnny Damon was supposedly arrested for "drunk driving" but really because he supports our hero Trump.

This video proves that everyone who gets shot by the police is not completely innocent or Johnny Damon would have been shot as well.

But the Rays or Marlins fan cops truly can't shoot the "sweetest ass in the league" just because he played for the Red Sox and Yankees.

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

Atlanta massacre survivor claims he was HANDCUFFED for two hours as his wife lay dying after cops thought he was gunman
Catherina Gioino | Mar 19 2021 | 21:47 ET | Updated: Mar 20 2021 | 00:04 ET

A GEORGIA man who survived the Atlanta massacre claims he was handcuffed by police for two hours as his wife died yards away - because police mistook him for the shooter. Mario Gonzalez says he pleaded with cops for information on his wife - who was still inside the Young's Asian Massage Parlor where Robert Aaron Long allegedly opened fire on Tuesday.

NINTCHDBPICT000642515422.jpg

He told Mundo Hispanico he and his wife Delaina Gonzalez went to the spa to get massages when Long opened fire, striking his wife in the next room. But when police arrived, they mistook Gonzalez as the shooter, and detained him.

"It was a very sad day. We went with the intentions of getting a massage", Gonzalez said in Spanish. "We were happy - she was about to leave her job, so we wanted to have a moment to ourselves to celebrate."

NINTCHDBPICT000642110449-1.jpg

When the couple went to get their massages, they booked a one-hour massage in separate rooms. That's when shots rang out. "I waited there in my room, I did not leave," Gonzalez recounted as he described the harrowing ordeal. That's when Long, 21, shot Delaina and four others before fleeing the spa, police say.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

And what is Biden doing on this racial attack on the Chinese? Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, except Asian Lives? 

On 3/28/2021 at 2:22 AM, Guest Guest said:

So what has he done about it? Did he dream about it? Cos we have definitely not seen him do anything about it. 

Your senseless attack on Biden had been rebuffed already,  not in the least by exposing your wrong thinking that not having heard anything about it you conclude that he is not DOING anything about it...  

Here is an article about Biden's plan to improve the situation of Asian Americans. Part of it is to undo the vast damage Trump did to the image of Asians.  Biden's plan announced today could not have been built in an instant.  If announced today, it surely was in the works three days ago when you posted your unreasonable thinking.  Therefore, at this time HE WAS doing something about it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-white-house-asian-american-racism_n_60635044c5b6d5b7a693389d

Planned actions include reinstating the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, which crumbled under former President Donald Trump, and hiring a director for the program; building out the COVID-19 Equity Task Force committee to address xenophobia against AAPI people, which Trump fueled by repeatedly calling the coronavirus the “China virus” and other racist names; and allocating $49.5 million from the American Rescue Plan to serve AAPI survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

Just a reminder of why Asians living in America are being victimized by more racist attackers than ever.

EwxDk3iWEAgosdl?format=jpg

Nothing like "Making America Hate Again" to lift the veil of Anti-Asian Exclusionality off the bigots there.

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol

Biden and Harris have both issued tweets demanding that racists #StopAsianHate!

+

They are also coming up with policies that are going to get the job done for Asians!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meanly Preacher

More anti-Asian hate in the USA, this time against Major League Baseball player Yu Chang (Chang Yu-Cheng) of the Cleveland Indians, after his throwing error caused the team to lose a game to the Chicago White Sox on Monday.

Why is his race the first thing those idiots fixate on? He did not make a bad throw because he is Asian, Taiwanese, or whatever category you prefer. It happened because baseball players of every race sometimes make bad throws.

Just minutes ago, the Jury found Derek Chauvin GUILTY of all the three charges against him in the death of George Floyd.

The most severe charge,  Second-degree Murder,  "Unintentional killing while committing a Felony", makes him clearly a felon, and may result in decades in jail. 

It was relief and satisfaction seeing Chauvin put in handcuffs and taken away.  And one could nearly feel an aura of relief and satisfaction of millions of Americans who were holding their breath on the verdict.  

Twelve jurors of mixed gender and race came promptly to an agreement.  No issues were raised.  Interrogated by the judge, they had to individually confirm their agreement, and one could hear how firmly they responded "Yes".  This is a very positive result that indicates that decency is not lost in America.  

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol

Japanese man arrested after dating 35 women at the same time in bid to 'get birthday presents'
Danielle Demetriou / Fri, April 23, 2021 / 11:29 AM / 2 min read

A Japanese man has been arrested after reportedly dating more than 35 women at the same time. Takashi Miyagawa, a part-time worker, is being investigated for allegedly defrauding dozens of women by pretending he was serious about each of their relationships and receiving hundreds of pounds worth of gifts from them.

4d54fbaa951d638e97b7eea4b9310f7a

He was apparently caught out when the women joined forces to create a victims’ association after discovering his extensive infidelity and reported him to the police, according to local media. Among the claims is that he gave each woman a different date for his birthday, ensuring a constant stream of gifts throughout the year.

d9452397e2e691d0fbf1f2a027af72f9

One 47-year-old woman reportedly thought his birthday was on February 22, another aged 40 was told it was July, while another 35-year-old believed his birthday was in April. In total, he allegedly received around 100,000 yen (£668) worth of gifts from the women, including a £200 suit.

THE FULL ARTICLE FROM THE TELEGRAPH WAS REPRINTED ON YAHOO!

Guest be careful
On 4/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, Nightingale said:

Singaporean  in  London  Attacked,  

saved  by  livestreamer

Just to set things right:

This was not a racist attack on an Asian in Europe/England but someone tried to steal the bicycle from this Robert Hing.

The incident has nothing to do with racism but is just normal crime.

Same as these Singaporean ladies who prefer to walk around showing off their Gucci, LV bags or guys with expensive Rolex watches in Kuala Lumpur or Johor, it is better not to ride expensive fancy designer bicycles in London at 1am in the night and need to be aware it is calling for danger in big cities in Europe. London is not Singapore!

Singaporean student caught on live stream being attacked by man with knife in London

Published Apr 19, 2021

SINGAPORE - A Singaporean student was attacked by a man wielding a knife, who tried to steal his bicycle on a London street.

Mr Raymond Hing, 21, was left with a cut on his face after being knocked to the ground while cycling in Leicester Square at about 1am.

The attacker is seen making a desperate lunge for Mr Hing's bicycle before walking away as more bystanders gather.

Singaporean in London recalls 'harrowing experience' of being attacked in street

Apr 22, 2021 The New Paper

What seemed to be a harmless compliment from a stranger turned out to be a precursor to a blatant attempt to rob a Singaporean of his $10,000 bicycle in London.

Mr Raymond Hing, 21, was cycling alone on a quiet street at close to 1am on April 10 when he was knocked to the ground and attacked.

Mr Hing, who moved to London in 2017 to further his studies, graduated from Into London World Education Centre in 2019. Aside from its price tag, the Bianchi road bike has a special meaning for him because his mother bought it for him in Singapore last year and had it shipped to London.

Singaporean student mugged in London streamed live on YouTube (Video)

By Coconuts Singapore Apr 20, 2021 |

A YouTuber was live streaming a walk around London when he inadvertently filmed the violent assault of a Singaporean student. 

Raymond Hing, 21, sustained a cut to his face after he was attacked in Leicester Square by a man who was apparently trying to steal his bicycle. The entire ordeal was streamed live by a British YouTuber known only as Sherwin, who happened upon the attack at around 1am (London time) on April 10. 

“Help me! Leicester Square now. I’ve been robbed, I almost got murdered, man,” Hing is heard telling emergency responders through Sherwin’s phone in the video. 

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/singaporean-student-mugged-in-london-streamed-live-on-youtube-video/

This is not victim blaming but London is not Singapore. You need to be aware criminals might want to attack you to rob you for a designer bicycle. Be aware of the risks is you intend to show off such valuable items in other countries.

Guest nerdy guy

This Raymond Hing  with the London bike steal attempt attack is quite a treasure dove

Look at his facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/raymond.hing.792

Asian and European women are sexually excited and excited to see Ray's unbearable charming face.

For a 21y old Singaporean quite sexist posts and phrases...

Here is a pic with his bike in Singapore.

https://scontent.fsin9-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p843x403/91285734_197585098338503_2823908127735283712_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=VZhsvgP2gkkAX-4li74&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-2.fna&tp=6&oh=20408b4f05bb3542159fe0aade999954&oe=60AD892F

Looks very much like super rich parents from Singapore sent kid to London to study.

This Raymond Hing seems quite "nerdy" if you browse his facebook and other info online...

Not sure whether the report on his attack was worth being circulated through all local media...

On 4/25/2021 at 4:28 AM, Nightingale said:

Singaporean  in  London  Attacked,  

saved  by  livestreamer

It seems that there were enough guys around Raymond Hing with strong lungs to shout at the attacker, that instead of shouting and wielding their cameras they should have jointly gone after him and subdued him and pinned him to the ground,  knife or not knife.

As for young Raymond, he should now realize how vulnerable he is as a nerdy small Asian, and join with enthusiasm a dojo of Aikido and learn Tanto Dori among other defensive techniques.

https://www.stenudd.com/aikido/aikido-tantodori.htm

Edited by Steve5380

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It seems that there were enough guys around Raymond Hing with strong lungs to shout at the attacker, that instead of shouting and wielding their cameras they should have jointly gone after him and subdued him and pinned him to the ground,  knife or not knife.

As for young Raymond, he should now realize how vulnerable he is as a nerdy small Asian, and join with enthusiasm a dojo of Aikido and learn Tanto Dori among other defensive techniques.

https://www.stenudd.com/aikido/aikido-tantodori.htm

Citizen arrest is a tricky affair, there.

Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer
On 4/27/2021 at 3:54 AM, Guest be careful said:

Just to set things right:

This was not a racist attack on an Asian in Europe/England but someone tried to steal the bicycle from this Robert Hing.

The incident has nothing to do with racism but is just normal crime.

The incident DOES have to do with racism ... because if he was not Asian ... he would not have been targeted!

Would the wannabe bike thief have attacked any white man with a rough goatee or tattoos? No! He knows he would have been stopped immediately.

Would the wannabe bike thief have attacked any black man? No! He would have been afraid of getting his butt kicked by some role-reversing victim.

Only by attacking a nerdy-looking Asian in a racially-motivated crime did he think he stood the tiniest chance!

1 hour ago, Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer said:

The incident DOES have to do with racism ... because if he was not Asian ... he would not have been targeted!

Would the wannabe bike thief have attacked any white man with a rough goatee or tattoos? No! He knows he would have been stopped immediately.

Would the wannabe bike thief have attacked any black man? No! He would have been afraid of getting his butt kicked by some role-reversing victim.

Only by attacking a nerdy-looking Asian in a racially-motivated crime did he think he stood the tiniest chance!

There is only very little  logic in your post.

The victim could have been a white liliput. The attacker could have had a gun and attacked a 1.95cm tall Senegalese etc etc. 

Pickpockets who rob Chinese or Korean tourists in Paris are all racists? 

Honestly  the victim looked quite bulky and heavy to me and compared to the attacker, the latter looked much weaker. 

On 4/28/2021 at 10:10 AM, Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer said:

Here is the big advantage that a nerdy-looking Asian can have if he is expert in a martial art:  the element of surprise allows him to prevail over a much stronger opponent.

Edited by Steve5380

Yesterday April 29 was the Jewish celebration Lag BaOmer, an event I have never heard before in spite of my Jewish family, which came to my knowledge through a terrible accident in Israel.   A stampede among 100,000 persons bunched together that left 44 dead and 150 injured.

I could understand that this could happen in religious Muslim celebrations like the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca that brings millions of believers tight together,  but... to Jews?    It turns out that this Jews were the ULTRA-orthodox ones.  I don't know if there is a medical term for the pathology of this ULTRA, but I think that it is shameful for the Jewish ethnicity to have members who can get so mentally damaged like that.  In any case, one can blame the same Abrahamic God for letting such things happen!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/israel-festival-dozens-dead_n_608b7beae4b0c15313f2384d

In a happier tone,  yesterday April 29 was my birthday,  and I received like in the last 70+ years a greeting from my sister "Feliz dia del Animal"  (happy animal's day).  In Argentina,  this day is celebrated as the Day of the Animal, and as a child she always teased me with that, telling me that I am an animal, to make me angry.   I thank God that we were raised completely free of religions fanaticism, from neither the Jewish family nor the Catholic church.  This has been a big contribution to keeping us mentally healthy throughout the years.  :)  

I am neither Jewish nor do I have strong religious views. But what happened in Israel was an accident just waiting to happen. Permission had been given for 10,000 to attend. The final number was closer to 100,000 and everyone was packed so tightly there was hardly room to move. At least twice before in 2008 and 2011, the organisers of the event had been warned that the site was dangerously ill-equipped to hold the huge numbers that attended. Seemingly the worst part of the site was a very narrow passage for entry and exit. Despite the warnings, nothing was changed.

Ultra large gatherings require sufficiently large areas for exit. @Steve5380has mentioned the Hadj pligrimage where there have been may deaths due to stampedes over the years, the latest being  717 crushed to death in 2015. Ageing soccer grounds in Britain used to  be death traps. At one in Glasgow in the 1970s, there was a stampede that killed more than 60 as fans exited the ground. After various such incidents, reforms were made to the design of soccer grounds to ensure that exits gradually widened from a narrower area at the top. 

I have for a long time been concerned about the very narrow passageway in Silom Soi 2 in Bangkok, the one that leads to the popular gay disco DJ Station. Although I have not been for nearly ten years, that was the only exit from a small soi with gay venues catering to around 400 or more people. DJ Station had a back exit but it was always locked. So if there was a fire anywhere in that soi, the stampede to exit onto Silom would certainly result in many being crushed, some certainly to death.

On 4/30/2021 at 11:36 PM, InBangkok said:

I am neither Jewish nor do I have strong religious views. But what happened in Israel was an accident just waiting to happen. Permission had been given for 10,000 to attend. The final number was closer to 100,000 and everyone was packed so tightly there was hardly room to move. At least twice before in 2008 and 2011, the organisers of the event had been warned that the site was dangerously ill-equipped to hold the huge numbers that attended. Seemingly the worst part of the site was a very narrow passage for entry and exit. Despite the warnings, nothing was changed.

This was very sad.  In Israel there is now mourning for the 45 innocent victims of this accident. 

But one thought comes to mind:  If instead of the stampede of careless ultraorthodox revelers these deaths had happened among innocent Palestinian civilians bombed by the IDF, there would be a feeling of satisfaction among the ULTRA.

In a more uplifting post about Asians,  one can read some interesting news at huffpost.com:  a Late Night comedian who is Asian... and gay!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bowen-yang-snl-irreverance_n_60784a38e4b089e3a2c82721

Guest was it true
On 4/29/2021 at 2:51 AM, Steve5380 said:

Here is the big advantage that a nerdy-looking Asian can have if he is expert in a martial art:  the element of surprise allows him to prevail over a much stronger opponent.

I wouldn't even wonder if this Raymong Hing instigated the whole incident.

He seems to be an attention seeker.

But surely there wasn't anything racial about this incident. The other guy just wanted to steal his bike thru a rush n shock attack, but Raymond H. was too fat to fall off the bike...

Guest never heard
On 4/30/2021 at 11:30 PM, Steve5380 said:

Yesterday April 29 was the Jewish celebration Lag BaOmer, an event I have never heard before

I guess  there is a lot you never heard before... 🤣

Guest never heard

I could understand that this could happen in religious Muslim celebrations like the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca that brings millions of believers tight together,  but... to Jews?    It turns out that this Jews were the ULTRA-orthodox ones.  I don't know if there is a medical term for the pathology of this ULTRA, but I think that it is shameful for the Jewish ethnicity to have members who can get so mentally damaged like that.  In any case, one can blame the same Abrahamic God for letting such things happen!

For no other reason everything which exceeds certain reasonable limits is called fanaticism.

It is going overboard.

But you find that with all religions, I didn't see any that didn't have followers who were fanatics in history.

And not just the Abrahamic religions, Buddhism and Hinduism had their share of excesses too.

I don't find it shameful. at least it can serve as a lesson. Fanaticism only leads to death and not peace, tolerance and love.

Guest bullish

In a happier tone,  yesterday April 29 was my birthday,  and I received like in the last 70+ years a greeting from my sister "Feliz dia del Animal"  (happy animal's day).  In Argentina,  this day is celebrated as the Day of the Animal, and as a child she always teased me with that, telling me that I am an animal, to make me angry.   I thank God that we were raised completely free of religions fanaticism, from neither the Jewish family nor the Catholic church.  This has been a big contribution to keeping us mentally healthy throughout the years.  :)  

Happy belated birthday.

As usual you always come with some personal notes.

You are an animal. That was correct from your sister. She was never wrong.

Your zodiac is taurus.

You're a bull!

And often you act as a stubborn bull in the porcelain shop. But I guess you can't see the glass you shattered.

9 hours ago, Guest was it true said:

I wouldn't even wonder if this Raymong Hing instigated the whole incident.

He seems to be an attention seeker.

I would not be surprised.  His calls for help sound idiotic.  And he didn't have the strength to stand up?

9 hours ago, Guest never heard said:

I guess  there is a lot you never heard before... 🤣

There are infinite things I never heard before.

9 hours ago, Guest never heard said:

I don't find it shameful. at least it can serve as a lesson. Fanaticism only leads to death and not peace, tolerance and love.

It may be shameful simply because Jews are very proud of their alleged intellectual superiority, and fanaticism is just the opposite of that.

9 hours ago, Guest bullish said:

Happy belated birthday.

As usual you always come with some personal notes.

You are an animal. That was correct from your sister. She was never wrong.

Your zodiac is taurus.

You're a bull!

And often you act as a stubborn bull in the porcelain shop. But I guess you can't see the glass you shattered.

Thank you very much.

This being an animal is a childish joke, since my sister is one too.  I am so happy to still have a childhood companion!

We Taurus have also some good qualities.  I apologize for the broken porcelain, and I rather think of broken bone that grows back stronger.

Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer

The fact that the attacker chose to rob an Asian of any variety automatically makes it a race-based crime, and therefore a hate crime, and all of the brainwashed white supremacy apologists out there need to stop twisting yourselves into pretzels to avoid the elephant in the room.

I understand that many of the self-loathers on this board worship white penises, but that has nothing to do with the crime in discussion, and you need to learn how to separate your somewhat big heads from your much smaller heads, or you may end up becoming victims yourselves.

Every white person isn't good and every other person isn't bad. There is a mixture of both in every race, and lately, awful people of all races coming out of the woodworks to attack Asians are on the rise, and when they do so, they are committing hate crimes. Full stop. End of story.

Guest folly act
20 hours ago, Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer said:

The fact that the attacker chose to rob an Asian of any variety automatically makes it a race-based crime, and therefore a hate crime, and all of the brainwashed white supremacy apologists out there need to stop twisting yourselves into pretzels to avoid the elephant in the room.

I understand that many of the self-loathers on this board worship white penises, but that has nothing to do with the crime in discussion, and you need to learn how to separate your somewhat big heads from your much smaller heads, or you may end up becoming victims yourselves.

Every white person isn't good and every other person isn't bad. There is a mixture of both in every race, and lately, awful people of all races coming out of the woodworks to attack Asians are on the rise, and when they do so, they are committing hate crimes. Full stop. End of story.

Sounds silly to me. 

Every black guy stealing the wallet of a white guy in San Francisco is a race based crime too? 

Or a Mexican stealing or punching a white lady in Florida is race based crime?

The Afican attacker of that Raymong Hing wanted his bike, what makes this race based? how could the African attacker thief know this Raymong Hing is such a helpless piece of fat shit?

I think you're going too far to make it to a rece based crime. 

The African attacker had tried to steal the bike from another African short guy too. 

Any reasonable person in London wouldn't cycle around alone on a 10,000 S$ designer bike. This Raymong Hing just never used his brain to realise how he put himself in danger with cycling such a bike in London. 

I don't see anything race based on the attack. 

There is a rule that says: "Stupidity calls for being punished!"

And Hing's act was a folly stupid thing to do at 1am at night. 

7 hours ago, Guest folly act said:

The Afican attacker of that Raymong Hing wanted his bike, what makes this race based? how could the African attacker thief know this Raymong Hing is such a helpless piece of fat shit?

Well well well... "a helpless piece of fat shit"?

You are surely an Adonis worth your weight in GOLD.  :lol:

Guest Meanly Preacher
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Well well well ... "a helpless piece of fat shit"? You are surely an Adonis worth your weight in GOLD. :lol:

Adonis? Maybe in the sense of the late ’80s World Wrestling (Federation) Entertainment superstar Adrian Adonis!

adonis1.jpg?resize=526%2C592&ssl=1

That troll guest is ridiculously invested in attacking the crime victim's body. Must have been turned down by him.

Guest folly Adonis

This Raymond Hing thinks European girls are into him. He forgot they were chasing his wallet to pay for the champagne at the parties.

Take a look at his facebook. it tells volumes.

Plus his weird conclusions for European girls finding him cute.

I guess they found his pay cheque cute... and sponsoring all the night life parties in London.

What money can buy and what it can't knows everyone...

Ok admit, I shouldn't critic him on his looks. but I just exaggerated a bit to illustrate his helpless behaviour when the attack took place. I guess, nobody is keen to see him naked like this Wrestling Adonis...

Still support above: It was not any race based crime .

Probably I am worth every gram of gold with my bitchy mouth... but no worry, won't ask Steve5380 for a pink diamond in exchange of each gram of gold.

3 hours ago, Guest folly Adonis said:

Probably I am worth every gram of gold with my bitchy mouth... but no worry, won't ask Steve5380 for a pink diamond in exchange of each gram of gold.

Oh folly Adonis,  you are precious!

• 3 months later...
Guest Meanly Preacher

Major League Baseball announcer (and retired World Series winning Hall of Fame pitcher) Jack Morris used a mocking imitation Asian accent to talk about how to go up against Japanese two-way sensation and leading MVP contender Shohei Ohtani of the LA Angels. Morris apologized, but was pushed out of the announcing booth anyway, and ESPN had Korean-American staff writer Joon Lee do a segment on one of their programs to analyze the obvious uproar.

Lee was also put on the air a few weeks earlier to talk about his interactions aimed at educating Stephen A. Smith after the loudmouthed pundit said Ohtani would never be accepted as the face of the sport by the American public because he uses a translator. Both instances exposed the sad fact that ESPN doesn't have any Asian-American reporters on their staff and need to get a writer from their website, who is not trained for on-air work, to discuss such issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing the sporting theme from above, I came across this insane video on Twitter from Saturday's (American) football game which saw the University of Miami hosting Appalachian State University, and claiming a close 25-23 victory. At one point a cat ended up dangling from some overhead wires.

All's well that ends well, I guess, but if Saturday had not been 9/11, those fans probably would not have taken an American flag to the game, and thus been able to catch the poor unlucky cat. Shudder to think. Hopefully they got the cat to proper animal care specialists and it is doing okay now.

I also saw this cat in the news.  How did it managed to get in such precarious position?  Cats are usually more careful.  

It is doubtful that the cat feels any gratitude for the ones who caught it.   And after the fall the animal does not look like it needs any animal care specialist.  Don't they have 9 lives?  Maybe this cat has now 8 lives left?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meanly Preacher
On 9/16/2021 at 6:40 PM, Steve5380 said:

I also saw this cat in the news.  How did it managed to get in such precarious position?  Cats are usually more careful.

Stray cats are notorious for sneaking into sports stadiums to scavenge for food in the rubbish bins. My guess is either [1] that cat was trying to find a way out of the stadium after the game started, and the noise became too much to handle, but instead wound up going further inside ... or ... [2] some drunk university students thought it would be funny to sneak a cat into the stadium and see what happens, without realizing that some cats panic easily, and then wind up in terrible predicaments.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:30 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Stray cats are notorious for sneaking into sports stadiums to scavenge for food in the rubbish bins. My guess is either [1] that cat was trying to find a way out of the stadium after the game started, and the noise became too much to handle, but instead wound up going further inside ... or ... [2] some drunk university students thought it would be funny to sneak a cat into the stadium and see what happens, without realizing that some cats panic easily, and then wind up in terrible predicaments.

Well... let's be glad that it all ended well for this cat.  And the episode gave some in the public an opportunity to show their love for animals.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.