Male HQ

Gay Manga, Comic Strips And Stories!

ColSpo

• 1 month later...

Since you mentioned nifty, you'd probably want to consider other places like gayauthors.org and deweywriter. Though the latter hardly gets updated anymore. There are also niched sites (fantasy/vampirism/trekkies) like jaygordonstories. Dewey has links to quite a few less known ones.

Instagram @the_meowprince

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been reading bara on another forum, and there are definitely newer ones to check out :D

Im sure u guys know of Takeshi Matsu and Gengoro Tagame alr so i will just place the newer ones

Especially by Mentaiko: I love his style

NSFW alert again *-*

Priapus: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/535287/7a3d35334f/

Priapus 2: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/538911/5550ac7ccc/

Hamu and the boy who cried wolf: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/520996/c4a9f08403/

Swift as Lightning http://bara.fuzzybuns.org/comics/list/5/

There are others like Creamie Pie and Squirm (but they're rather heavy in taste so... yea ~_~)

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

• 3 months later...

Since I have read some Bara recently, I shall just bump this thread again :D

Click the picture to get to the webpage xD

*All works are NSFW*

The Holy Night by Mentaiko

76fe8a6b878ec412f7b468e6ef47e86219ed940a

Deep Hole by Mentaiko

5db1c24e9ef9a1d7431c807cb6878797d7baa700

1/4 by Mentaiko

9c3faf3c5d4d629f9f3518a8fb362382eacc70bb

Side: XX (Doujinshi)

31d901a26f8b015dbcec4ef4fd0edfa193a48c81

Captain's order by Terujirou

209b206c5a439ba3886d5f2791f5d83a4ebd1abc

For the bara fans *-* enjoy

Edited by Slynn

Where can I get a hard copy of bara comics in Singapore? The ones translated into English of course cuz I like some of the stories. I think they can be as romantic as they are steamy. :)

Wouldn't mind jap versions if I could read the language. Haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been finding comics like robin hoog or disney kind ones. But cant seem to find those. Any suggestions?

You can try searching for works by iceman/ icemen. Either one should be the artist name. His earlier works are free, but I'm not sure where can find.

成熟不是心變老,是淚在打轉,卻依然還能微笑。

• 1 month later...

Here I come to bump this thread again! 

6c5973322399adb39889aeaf027175cfe09efefa

blank.gif

This is an Avenger fanfiction >.>; [JAP]

9eb7f324b812c4c7724a017c3d7f632a55902738

[JAP] FORCED!

df566940ebbc831a2a7a264be69c283fc7092e07

[ENG] The plot probably doesn't make sense BUT OH WELL XD

Edited by Slynn

guys i need help finding one manga i read long ago....i forgot the title or the author names and all....but the story plots goes like this.

(only the starting part have some pedo stuff)

there was 2 guys, lets call them A and B....

so A n B were friends and in the school there is a pedofile teacher who likes student A , so the teacher make use of another student (which is a girl ) to call student B  to the music room....then he tie student B up and ask the same girl to get student A to come over and save student B.

Student A knows the music teacher is a pedofile but still went to save student B....so when he reach the room, student B was tie to the chair wearing only his underwear. Then the music teacher force student A to stripe if not he will molest student B...so student A did what he was told and the teacher molest student A. Then student B struggle hard and managed to knock the teacher with the chair he was tie to and they both escape the music room and the teacher was fired.

soon they both grow up and became young adults....student A hated girls because he feels cheated that the girl used his friend and almost got him molested....so he turned gay for student B but student B was straight.....and so on.....

the manga was dam dam long and it lasted till they both died of old age....ultimately they got together around age 30+  but student A (which hates girls, or think he hated girls) had sex with a women who become his wife at first and they both had a child....then his wife die of illness which let him and student B get together raising the child together....

i know is hard to find from just what i said >< and my english sucks, but i really like the manga and wan to read it again. hope someone here read it before and rmb the title.

guys i need help finding one manga i read long ago....i forgot the title or the author names and all....but the story plots goes like this.

(only the starting part have some pedo stuff)

there was 2 guys, lets call them A and B....

so A n B were friends and in the school there is a pedofile teacher who likes student A , so the teacher make use of another student (which is a girl ) to call student B  to the music room....then he tie student B up and ask the same girl to get student A to come over and save student B.

Student A knows the music teacher is a pedofile but still went to save student B....so when he reach the room, student B was tie to the chair wearing only his underwear. Then the music teacher force student A to stripe if not he will molest student B...so student A did what he was told and the teacher molest student A. Then student B struggle hard and managed to knock the teacher with the chair he was tie to and they both escape the music room and the teacher was fired.

soon they both grow up and became young adults....student A hated girls because he feels cheated that the girl used his friend and almost got him molested....so he turned gay for student B but student B was straight.....and so on.....

the manga was dam dam long and it lasted till they both died of old age....ultimately they got together around age 30+  but student A (which hates girls, or think he hated girls) had sex with a women who become his wife at first and they both had a child....then his wife die of illness which let him and student B get together raising the child together....

i know is hard to find from just what i said >< and my english sucks, but i really like the manga and wan to read it again. hope someone here read it before and rmb the title.

I think I have read this somewhere before too! Is it Complex or something like that?

I think I have read this somewhere before too! Is it Complex or something like that?

OMG you are a freaking genius!! yes!! thank you so much.

muhahahaha imma go read it again.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone remember this Chinese Hong Kong gay comic about a beast boy? He has various sexual encounters such as being milked of his juices by a mad scientist using a milking machine, being captured by a demon and toyed with and being played with by his demon possessed friend.

Any links will be appreciated. Thanks! 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

https://myreadingmanga.info/   < widest range of yaoi manga 

Can search base on author/ languages and more 

Edited by Puffypuff

Waiting for my impossible love