Male HQ

Do U Guys Like Tranny

Guest Alternative

Guest Jurongboybi
12 hours ago, Guest said:

You know i think you know i will suspect you are mind fucking me but you went ahead and did it anyway. My brain is totally fried after an online convo with a bisexual. I need a brain transplant like NOW.

U only talked then like this already. Wait till u meet up with them:)) hahahaha. Anw whr did u find her!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest <removed by mod>

HI,

Since I was a teenager, I was into crossdressing and exhibiting in my aunt's lingerie. Now, Despite being married, I'm still doing it and have gone deeper with my exploration. Many a times, I would use my wife's bra n panty to exhibit live or on cam. Now, even doing it in toilets.

Funny thing is on the outside, I am manly and very straight but one sniff of a sexy panty or being shown signs of dominance by other men, I submit like a submissive demure gal. This is so weird.

I am a closet tranny. Married but still hv a fetish for crossdressing to be a woman.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 6 months later...

Transgender people are also human beings.. what's not to like as a person unless that person is an asshole waste of meat.. and for those kind of people I don't care even if you are str8 or gay or whatever. In the end, one should not judge others by something they are different to you. You need to look beneath that layer to see if he is a good person or not.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest manly btm

I don't like tranny because I'm afraid that I'm no different from them since we both like to be fucked by men.

One tranny told me we can be sisters, I was horrified when I realised one of my early fb was also her bf. We were having sex in her flat. She was in the other room all that time waiting for us to finish. I was totally naked going to the toilet to clean up my ass and was shocked to see her telling me how to turn on the hot water.

Then he joined me for showers telling me that's his gf. She and I were totally different physically. Yet he joked that she's the big wife and I'm the small wife. When he even suggested 3some with her, my face turned horrified so obviously. Then she acted like the understanding wife telling him I'm shy to let her watch him fuck me. The he acted like the master of the house and scolded me for not obedient to him. He molested me and scolded me he fucked me so many times already, don't act shy since I'm no different from her. My hole and her hole all he poked and poked until don't want.

I was so turned off that I stopped seeing him and even stopped having anal sex for awhile. I'm so worried that one day I may start dressing up like her because I'm feminized by tops. In fact that's because my boobs have grown big after being regularly squeezed by tops while fucking me. They are now well trained and very sensitive. Before then I didn't noticed them but now I realised that my boobs swell and even my anal lips engorged with blood and itching with increased sensitivity. In trying to abstain from anal sex for 2 months, my body reacted like I'm a bitch in heat. Sexually we humans are still animals and I couldn't control my urges when I spotted a top cruising me. I purposely let him molested me and when he touched my backside I voluntarily bend a little to let his finger in. After that I enjoyed that feeling of being taken by another man like a new virgin. It's too late to change anymore.

On 05/02/2016 at 2:15 PM, Guest <removed by mod> said:

HI,

Since I was a teenager, I was into crossdressing and exhibiting in my aunt's lingerie. Now, Despite being married, I'm still doing it and have gone deeper with my exploration. Many a times, I would use my wife's bra n panty to exhibit live or on cam. Now, even doing it in toilets.

Funny thing is on the outside, I am manly and very straight but one sniff of a sexy panty or being shown signs of dominance by other men, I submit like a submissive demure gal. This is so weird.

I am a closet tranny. Married but still hv a fetish for crossdressing to be a woman.

Wow. How to contact you? I'm free tonight

Guest Mumumu

Gay bottoms and trannies are akin to apples and oranges. One is a hidden sexual preference, another is outward gender identity. Only ignorant fools will think they are the same. Don't sweat the small stuffs. Otherwise ignore the trolls.

Guest manly btm
3 hours ago, Guest Mumumu said:

Gay bottoms and trannies are akin to apples and oranges. One is a hidden sexual preference, another is outward gender identity. Only ignorant fools will think they are the same. Don't sweat the small stuffs. Otherwise ignore the trolls.

where got different to the top as long as got hole to poke and big boobs to squeeze, all are the same. Her boobs are round like bowls, my boobs are semi round and harder but both still sensitive. When fucked in doggy I also have to kneel down like a bitch in heat. She know I feel the same kind of siok no different from hers when a cock fucked my hole.

4 hours ago, Guest Mumumu said:

Sorry man... but you are guilthy of being narrow minded in your definition too heh.. if you think there are ONLY TWO KINDS in this world where in truth there are many permutation of of btm and trannies apart from those you mentioned. I can think of so many other kind of top, str8, bi, btm, trans or whatever varieties out there ....  :)

Edited by upshot
typo

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Like, yes.

Love, unlikely.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

MTF transgender: I like them as friends but I get the impression that they are quite guarded around most gay men ...

FTM transgender: omg some of them are so hot! Would love to hook up with one if they identify as a gay man (very rare, so far only came across 1 online, he's in the US. Had top surgery but not bottom ie prosthetic penis - quite handsome!) 

• Guest locked this topic