Male HQ

Do U Guys Like Tranny

Guest Alternative

Guest Alternative

Hi everyone, do u guys like tranny or have expriences with them. Any bros here tried them at changi village!

We do not need to be sexually attracted to them, but please brothers, don't forget that they belong to LGBT community. They are more marginalised than many of us here. So, do be inclusive of them and show them our support! :)

Edited by Juventus

Guest Alternative

I am a bi, and tranny is the perfect combination. Some of them as u know are so beautiful. U guys should go changi village and take a look. I had go there once a week. Getting addicted to it. Any other Ts wanna share their expriences

Guest luvhandles

yeah, we should make a distinction between transexuals and transvestites (who need not necessarily be gay)

most people confuse the two

for me, don't mind having them as friends, but not for sex. I want my man-man sex

Guest Guest

If I want to go for a tranny, I might as well just go for a real proper woman. I want a GUY with a PENIS and ABS and MUSCLE not breasts and makeup.

I enjoy topping them and treating them like women. But I only prefer those who look really like woman. And they usually are more open to trying things out on bed. Unlike real women, it's hard to find one who u can try things in pxxn

Saw a few at Changi Village a while back.

I think more of them are at Desker Rd now.

Many of my tranny friends work there and appearance-wise,some of them look veh fab.

siang ka pager?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Alternative

siang ka pager?

How did u managed to befriend them. Have u tried them as well? Vice sister has a few hot ladyboys. Ladyboys should be allowed at gay saunas!

Guest Guest

Some very beautiful ones at Orchard Towers. They give very good sex as they want to be women and basically will please you sexually.

If only there are transwomen who are completely staight-acting, have vagina, have no boobs :-)

That would be great. Not for me otherwise.

I must say they are real brave individuals :lol: :lol:

If you like it meaty, Buck Angel will be suitable. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Angel

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

A month ago, somewhere near Cheng Meng, i get a call from a friend at 2am in the morning, when I was at home.

He was hanging out at the deserrted spot of dark land, just behind Delta Swimming, and some other guys were there as well.

They all freak out with they saw this female figure walking around, dressed in a white flowing gown, with long black hair .

It turned out to be a Thai tranny/crossdresser, who was cruising for guys there, offering massage as well !!!

And he said....her face was also very gross looking. Very manly face with very thick makeup !

What an encounter with a tranny at night....at a very wrong place and time !!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tronos

I like those really tall pretty trannys...looks like european girls with their man like features.... but with a dick!!!! Best of both worlds

Guest Guest

Generally I dun mind them but some daring, desperate ones can be damn kinky and unnecessarily suggestive in social situations, which I find rude and offensive.

Guest Guest

Like common guys and girls, they run the whole gamut from classy to trashy. But the trashy ones will be more likely than regular joe to cry foul when you reject their advances due to their perceived persecution complexes.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jurongboybi

I do like them. Have experienced 1! Stay opposite of pioneer mall! But lost contact. Damn. What a waste. Great tits. Nice cock. Licked

my asshole like thr's no tmr. AND I MEAN IT. She swallowed my cum. Damn. I wish i could go meet her again. Met her at tagged. Great partner for me.

Boobs and dick on the same person is disgusting, even after i tried imagining them as transformers. Cannot imagine how anyone can be turned on by them and have sex with them? The bisexual above me is so weird! Are there many bisexuals who enjoy having sex with pre-opt male-to-female transgenders with both breasts and penis?

Guest Jurongboybi
14 minutes ago, Guest said:

Boobs and dick on the same person is disgusting, even after i tried imagining them as transformers. Cannot imagine how anyone can be turned on by them and have sex with them? The bisexual above me is so weird! Are there many bisexuals who enjoy having sex with pre-opt male-to-female transgenders with both breasts and penis?

Hey. Just to let u know, no sex. Just sucking each other and jerking off and licking. Oh well. Once u bumped into a pretty/handsome or wtv u call it, i'm sure u'll be turned on:)) especially when ure in a rm together.

7 hours ago, Jurongboybi said:

Hey. Just to let u know, no sex. Just sucking each other and jerking off and licking. Oh well. Once u bumped into a pretty/handsome or wtv u call it, i'm sure u'll be turned on:)) especially when ure in a rm together.

You know i think you know i will suspect you are mind fucking me but you went ahead and did it anyway. My brain is totally fried after an online convo with a bisexual. I need a brain transplant like NOW.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic