Male HQ

Badminton/ Table Tennis/ Tennis / Racquet Sports

ntu_bw

hi there. it's hard to mouth these words but yes I am seeking str-8 acting pals for a session of racquet sports. no idea why but I have always been a fan of the high adrenalin rush of receiving serves. hmm. yeah kinda bored now especially when it's the start of the summer holidays for uni students and I haven't got a job yet. hais. haha Interested peeps please pm me! jon.

hey peeps. current location in the west. Won't mind playing in schools/ or any sports councils near my place... won't mind travelling a few stops nearer downtown. weekdays preferred too! anyone with badminton faci at home?

br boy from ntu:)

ok cool. National Tennis Rating Programme. haven't tried it but I forecast a negative for making a such a blunder:P

ok since max is 8.0, I presume everyone here is a newbie huh? HAHA. hey tell u all what I can book the courts too. are you still booking the courts newsoul?

ok cool. National Tennis Rating Programme. haven't tried it but I forecast a negative for making a such a blunder:P

ok since max is 8.0, I presume everyone here is a newbie huh? HAHA. hey tell u all what I can book the courts too. are you still booking the courts newsoul?

Max is 7.0, see this :

http://www.matchmakertennis.com/public/ntrp.html

120px-Zoso.svg.png

NTRP starts from 1.0 la.. lol But usually in singapore we rate ourselves. Its more of like a rough guide. We look at the description on the chart and see which level that suit us best. Usually we use this to find players around the same standard. But if you guys are beginners then I guess this chart is useless lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Had a nice game between 3pm and 5pm today at Kallang Tennis Centre with bionic. My right knee's busted at the moment so my movement is severely restricted but PM me if you're interested and I'll see if I can arrange another session :D

Everyone has opinions but whether they are justifiable is another issue.

Guest eBayUrChild

Had a nice game between 3pm and 5pm today at Kallang Tennis Centre with bionic. My right knee's busted at the moment so my movement is severely restricted but PM me if you're interested and I'll see if I can arrange another session :D

Contact me when you have another session. my arms are aching to hit a tennis ball man

I play badminton too. :)

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Dudes, myb hold it somewhere centralised like bishan/serangoon or smth? A few are from there, i hv interested frens in the west and south, i myself am up north and a couple of u guys are in the east. So....yep. :)

N tmr is my final paper for this sem!! Yayyyy....but back to revision for now.