Male HQ

Badminton/ Table Tennis/ Tennis / Racquet Sports

ntu_bw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We have a group of 4-5 Table Tennis players who play weekly on Saturday mornings at Serangoon. 

This bunch is really friendly and easygoing. We welcome Beginner to Intermediate level players to join us. Do PM me if you are keen to pick up or continue your passion in this sport in a supportive environment. 

Cheers! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hey anyone keen on playing badminton sometime soon, my friend and i looking to meet new people and play badminton :) Probably in the west near cck, my friend and i are around 20 yeers old plus minus so prefer someone around that age, pm me pls :) Thanks for reading haha 

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kiddy18 said:

hey anyone keen on playing badminton sometime soon, my friend and i looking to meet new people and play badminton :) Probably in the west near cck, my friend and i are around 20 yeers old plus minus so prefer someone around that age, pm me pls :) Thanks for reading haha 

Tele? dandan9

On 11/27/2018 at 12:29 PM, MonstaInYoMind said:

Hey, looking for badminton mates!

Hit me up. Stay at AMK but don't mind travelling a little.

Anyone knows where to play ping pong/table tennis? Appreciate if could intro. Was thinking CCs?

You can join meetup group 

• 2 weeks later...

All,  I started playing badminton again. If you guys are keen, let me know. I will try to organise. Preferably high beginner and above level. However open to all.  Alternatively, if anyone keen to join intermediate meetup groups, let me know. 

45 minutes ago, Boydsg said:

All,  I started playing badminton again. If you guys are keen, let me know. I will try to organise. Preferably high beginner and above level. However open to all.  Alternatively, if anyone keen to join interme meetup groups, let me know. 

Location n time 

21 hours ago, Boydsg said:

All,  I started playing badminton again. If you guys are keen, let me know. I will try to organise. Preferably high beginner and above level. However open to all.  Alternatively, if anyone keen to join intermediate meetup groups, let me know. 

Would love to join... Got badminton rackets as well

On 3/16/2019 at 7:37 AM, Boydsg said:

Badminton Sessions - PM if keen.

A. Need the court for my usual group. 

B. 31st March Sunday Sengkang Sports Hall 3pm to 5pm

(so far 3 confirmed) 

Any level? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone keen on a tennis holiday? 5 day tennis camp in Bali (16-20 Dec) https://liga.tennis/ltca/program/tennis-camps?gclid=CjwKCAiAh5_uBRA5EiwASW3IaqYXt-7k_YRR69HCFQBCFwrMadV7akvO8_4odCdDoZrjRTL2WygbjRoCaF0QAvD_BwE

Edited by MomentoMori

Everyone has opinions but whether they are justifiable is another issue.

• 1 month later...