Male HQ

Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has a problem with having too much pre-cum. Tried researching the topic on the internet and it appeared that there's no remedy for it. :(

is that bad?

having a lot of precum meant penertration will be easier.

of coz that's provided you are having hetrosex or anal sex without condom, unless both of you are faithful to each other, that is.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Pre cum is excreted when one gets sexually excited. It is a natural bodily function that both sexes has . The more excited you are, the more you excrete.

If you are a top, it is good to have pre cum prior to penetration. If you were a women, the virginal fluid will help lubricates the womb. Pre cum also aids you in masturbation, so that your dick don't get sore from all the friction.

Sex that involves 2 person or more, will get messy whether you like it or not. Unless you come inside a condom, inside the mouth or inside the ass (I hope not). Anything cumming will be messy. You either mess up your bed, the pillow, your partners, etc.

So live with it!. The only way you can avoid having pre cum is not to get excited and not to have sex. That will certainly guarantee that you don't have the messy feelings.

Then, is that what you want? Go think about it. :whistle:

Guest Guest

Why got people complain too much precum one?? Just like cum itself - the more the merrier.. damm shoik seeing your body system is high productivity!! :-)

I like to taste my own precum... but normally no taste!

Guest Guest

Pre-cum is the signal you got sexually excited. often the other party will focuse on robbing the cock head once he figers sense the pre-cum. This is the more enjoying part.

Guest Guest

once i had a foreplay with a guy who his pre-cum like shooting cum which gives me a big turn on and he entered me raw with ease and the whole session was high and steamy, make me moan and cried for more :D

Guest Guest
Wanna stop pre-cum? Get circumcised....

Cut guys do not ooze as much. But then we lose about 75% of sensation when we top.

That's why I need 75% more guys than most uncut guys. *sigh*

Not to worry, at least you have your brain in your small head to get the 25% extra sensation as compared to guys with brain on their big head. Good for your head.

If you loose 75% sensation you will need 400% more sex as compared to cut guys. Not just 75%. Surely you didn't pass you math?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_zeithkeith

got pre-cum oso complain. how i wish i have it alots. I like to see guy with pre-cum that make me high. no matter how high i am, still dry...... :(

Guest Cut Chinese
Wanna stop pre-cum? Get circumcised....

Cut guys do not ooze as much. But then we lose about 75% of sensation when we top.

That's why I need 75% more guys than most uncut guys. *sigh*

You sure or not?

I am circumcised and still have a lot of precum.

Eh...what does pre-cum smells like? Spermy? or odourless?

You asked what does precum smells like.. I nver get to smell the precum.. cos most of the time busy licking the head and shaft and balls to bother about smell of precum.. however i do know tat it tastes abit saltish tho...

Like Gachi said, precum is a natural secretion from our sexual organs(wah so scientific here) to aid in penetration. Those of u guys who doesnt secrete it could be due to diet or wat. Maybe eating more raw eggs would help.. Would it huh Gachi ???

But wat i love to see relating to precum is when a straight guy pee after he paktor with his gf. There was this time where i was stand 2 urinals away from this straight cute guy. He was chatting on the fone so i turn to see him pee. Oh my god!! Bfore the pee comes out there was alot of thicker liquid flowing out and sticky too. I bet my life that it is precum.. I tot to myself he must be horni holding his gf hands or wat when they walk around that day (yes it was a day time). True enuff, I went out before him and waited outside the toilet. His gf was waiting for him and they walked away holding each other closely.

So guys u see, u don need to be in any sexual acts to have precum flowing.. the mere sense of touch and the feeling inside will make ur body secretes it...

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

I am rather scare doing with guys who have lots of pre-cum. Their pre-cum spread over my tummy, thighs and chest during foreplay. During oral, just when i was about to put their dicks into my mouth, i saw pre-cum dripping....rather reluctant to put that dick into my mouth at tat moment of time...Yes, it does taste salty. :P

• 3 years later...
Guest _wipeboy_

Actually does everyone have precum? haha...

I myself only have precum when I dun JO for some time... If not.. will not have lei....

But i agree that precum is very sexy.. I remembering when I was intimate with my ex... he got precum that he was a bit embarrassed.. Hahhaa..

Reading all these now really make me leak precum. :P

I have a lot. Keeps leaking in fact if I am having a blood rush below.

Can be irritating at times.

I hope it's not a flush. :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Reading all these now really make me leak precum. :P

I hope it's not a flush. :lol:

Lol. It just too much sometime. Wet the brief.

Get the hand wet when JO, as it keep flowing out bit by bit. Can be irritating at times.

Precum is nice and really erotic...

But I've come across guys with really fishy smelling precum...and it's a major turnoff...

i heard that if u cum often ... ur cum and sperm wun be as fishy smelling / tasting ...

maybe we can look into this area and let the lovers of precum to check it out for us XD

Guest Centrino

i heard that if u cum often ... ur cum and sperm wun be as fishy smelling / tasting ...

maybe we can look into this area and let the lovers of precum to check it out for us XD

Not true leh...that guy I know cums almost everyday... still fishy.

If u got turn on and horny like during a foreplay or even watching pxxno, usually shld have precum lor. How much precum u ooze depends how turn on u r.

When i watch pxxno, sure to have precum.

Guest jericho

im very surprised to read that so many of u like precum...i dont

i once dated a guy who was one of the sweetest guy ever, and he had a beautiful big uncut cock. For someone like me who loves to suck cock, I was actually turned off my his non-stop flowing precum...there was alot and it was really annoying after a while trying to swallow his juice just so that my mouth can have a better grip of his hard cock...after some months i gave up and broke it off...

he was really heartbroken and could not understand why i had left him, my friends and his friends branded me the bad guy for breaking up with such a nice guy (true) for no reason, but there was no way i could hurt his feelings more by telling him the real reason..

sigh, writing this now i suddenly feel so lousy, he is really a beautiful guy inside and out...but i really could not take the precum overload

Guest precum swapping shiok ah

im very surprised to read that so many of u like precum...i dont

i once dated a guy who was one of the sweetest guy ever, and he had a beautiful big uncut cock. For someone like me who loves to suck cock, I was actually turned off my his non-stop flowing precum...there was alot and it was really annoying after a while trying to swallow his juice just so that my mouth can have a better grip of his hard cock...after some months i gave up and broke it off...

he was really heartbroken and could not understand why i had left him, my friends and his friends branded me the bad guy for breaking up with such a nice guy (true) for no reason, but there was no way i could hurt his feelings more by telling him the real reason..

sigh, writing this now i suddenly feel so lousy, he is really a beautiful guy inside and out...but i really could not take the precum overload

I like the mildly salty taste of precum, and if there really is too much precum i'll just let it drip off my mouth down the guy's penis.

Its pretty sexy to see all the precum flowing and dripping.

My exbf would just pull my mouth to his and french kiss me and eat his own precum out of my mouth in the process ;)

Cumswapping with someone you're attracted to is damn shiok!

And thankfully I've never met a guy with smelly cum or precum :yuk: I hope I nvr do!

• G_M changed the title to Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.