Male HQ

Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I am glad you like precum ... I love it too ... I never found my precum salty ...

Even when I get damn horny I hardly ooze precum, only my dick gets sort of slimy n glossy, definitely not enough to start dripping or anything =(

There's always another secret.

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Precum is actually similar to your saliva, and it will be produced when you get sexually stimulated, like when watching pxxn.

Actually it's supposed to be a lubricant, but I find it really sexy when someone I'm fxxking produces lots of it.

Why? Because I made him sexually excited :twisted:

Its ok if its droplets.

Not ok when its like a flowing tap....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Was horny after watching some pxxn.. Start dripping my love juice.

Just want to share with all of you. Anyone keen to lick it off my cock? PM pelase

My linkhttp://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy132/rado980d/IMG_2002.jpg

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy132/rado980d/IMG_2005.jpg

Edited by rado980d

i like it too :P

very shiok to rub all over as a lubricant

Dun think there is so much precum to be able to rub all over as a lubricant!? But there shld be enough precum to rub over my nipples!

Dun think there is so much precum to be able to rub all over as a lubricant!? But there shld be enough precum to rub over my nipples!

add a lil water lo..haha.i mean..sometimes when i do it while bathing..then i might use the water as well.

yea its just slightly more smooth

Guest pre cum guy

If I get turned on, even if I don't get hard my cock produces loads of pre cum, I could be at school or in the street or out with friends and if I see something that turns me on my cock just starts to produce loads and loads, most times during the day my underwear is wet and I have to go change then carry round for the rest of the day my wet underwear, and sometimes you can smell the underwear I have on or from my bag, its not a bad smell it just smells like I have just cum in my underwear

I even go to the toilets most days to have a wank in the afternoons to try and stop it but it does not work

Does anyone else have the same problem

If I get turned on, even if I don't get hard my cock produces loads of pre cum, I could be at school or in the street or out with friends and if I see something that turns me on my cock just starts to produce loads and loads, most times during the day my underwear is wet and I have to go change then carry round for the rest of the day my wet underwear, and sometimes you can smell the underwear I have on or from my bag, its not a bad smell it just smells like I have just cum in my underwear

I even go to the toilets most days to have a wank in the afternoons to try and stop it but it does not work

I knew a guy like that once, gave me an impression of a leaking faucet. When I asked about his condition, he just bluntly told me that I was the cause...LOL! I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or insult. :P But he was hot nonetheless! I wasn't complaining :)

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

Its nothing serious I guess, its not like you're leaking precum for no reason.

Its just that your glands are easily stimulated and get very active the moment you're turn on.

The same like some people who can prespire so easily to even drench their clothing thoroughly or people with hands that drip sweat.

try putting toilet paper[2 pcs just fold into 1] and change them every now and then.

Can I lick your pre cum till you are all cleaned and dried up :twisted:

It's sort of biological. You can't control it.

A guy who pre-cums a lot is quite a turn-on for me.

Just be glad it's better than premature ejaculation. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could bring some tissue with you and when you go the toilet, you can just wipe them off.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

lot pre-cum is sexy for me...

love that. even mine not thats much.

I guess the amt of precum ozze out depends on how stimulated and hot i am. The more horny and hot i am, the more precum ozze out.

• 2 months later...
Guest Centrino

try putting toilet paper[2 pcs just fold into 1] and change them every now and then.

Save yourself the problem of changing it every now and then. You should try the Spishak Once-a-Year Maxipads...

Whenever I changed to my FBT or JS shorts ready for jogging, I will also leak precum and have a wet patch. But after a while the sweat will drench the whole shorts so not that noticeable.

Guest dribble

HAvin lotsa precum works for me, as I can save a bundle on Personal lubricants, I fxxk my bf bareback and i produce a prodiguos amout of pre cum and it lubricates the passage naturally and my bf says it feels better than Ky gel , honest he jsut loves it

• 2 months later...

Anyone faces excessive precum while being aroused or sucked?

It is so embarrassing to have the foreskin welled up with precum before you got sucked or touched by others. :unsure:

And the remarks will be, "Wow, you got so much precum" or "Why so wet one?".. :oops:

I hate the excessive precum and is hoping to see if anyone else out there faces/faced the similar problem as I do.

Please kindly advise.

Can it be controlled by medication?

I don't want to be embarrassed no more.

:(

Thanks

:)

Anyone faces excessive precum while being aroused or sucked?

It is so embarrassing to have the foreskin welled up with precum before you got sucked or touched by others. :unsure:

And the remarks will be, "Wow, you got so much precum" or "Why so wet one?".. :oops:

I hate the excessive precum and is hoping to see if anyone else out there faces/faced the similar problem as I do.

Please kindly advise.

Can it be controlled by medication?

I don't want to be embarrassed no more.

:(

Thanks

My partner have the same situation. Hug a bit and he have precum and turn hard.

Maybe its like some women who becomes moist down there when aroused lor. Not really an issue.

If people say "why so wet one?", just tell them "thats coz u turn me on so much"

I personally dont like too much precum but it doesnt bother/turn me off. Find it quite cute when my partner has lots of precum.

At least i know he is aroused by me.

Edited by Manbane

OMG! Me too, I love precum!! Especially the sweet taste, very different from the actual taste of cum...dunno how to describe it...but you gotta try it then you will know. It's a major turn on for me if you drip and drip. Eating and licking precum is the favourite part of giving a blowjob. Sometimes when the person is not oozing much, I would deliberately and gently squeeze it out from the base to the tip of his hard cock just so I could taste it. Sublime!!! :)

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

What's wrong with pre-cum? It can be a good natural lubricant.

Really sexy when I see a guy wetting his underwear with pre-cum. :rolleyes:

Especially when you can hear those wet sounds of someone slapping his body against something else.

And his cock glistering with manjuice as he pulls out.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Wow. Didn't expect quite a few of you don't have a problem with excess precum. :rolleyes:

It's so heartbreaking to see someone who is arousing you to back out when he finally take out your worm and find that its so wet and slippery, then the annoying question came with that person's facial expression being a bit disgusted and walk off. I lost one of my ex as he could not accept my excessive precum and stop having BJ for me, that's when he started having sex with others behind my back. :angry2:

I used to think its alright, but sometimes too much precum also reduces the sensation of BJ if the blowing party didn't swallow the precum, welling their saliva and precum in the mouth, resulting in lesser friction. :o it's still a better feeling to get suck in an adequately lubricated mouth.

Anyone gotton any medications to reduce the precum by abit? :wacko:

Wow. Didn't expect quite a few of you don't have a problem with excess precum. :rolleyes:

It's so heartbreaking to see someone who is arousing you to back out when he finally take out your worm and find that its so wet and slippery, then the annoying question came with that person's facial expression being a bit disgusted and walk off. I lost one of my ex as he could not accept my excessive precum and stop having BJ for me, that's when he started having sex with others behind my back. :angry2:

I used to think its alright, but sometimes too much precum also reduces the sensation of BJ if the blowing party didn't swallow the precum, welling their saliva and precum in the mouth, resulting in lesser friction. :o it's still a better feeling to get suck in an adequately lubricated mouth.

Anyone gotton any medications to reduce the precum by abit? :wacko:

Having what you have is such a gift!!! If it's me on the receiving end of your flowing dripping precum, I'd be delirious with happiness :) please don't take medication!

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Having what you have is such a gift!!! If it's me on the receiving end of your flowing dripping precum, I'd be delirious with happiness :) please don't take medication!

Wow. I guess much ppl didnt really mind it at all, i should change my mindset. Thanks man. I'm still tryin to figure if its a gift. haha. like a mutant with power, but no sure if the mutant's power is a blessing. haha.

I love the taste of pre cum glistening on my lips ... Running up my tongue ... Flowing down my throat :lol:

Oo. Sounds kinky. Nice.

Wow. I guess much ppl didnt really mind it at all, i should change my mindset. Thanks man. I'm still tryin to figure if its a gift. haha. like a mutant with power, but no sure if the mutant's power is a blessing. haha.

Oo. Sounds kinky. Nice.

i've the same condition. my precum just flows and flows. haha.

Guest In Praise of Pre-cum

I have difficulty in getting HARD and staying HARD.

What to trade?

I would love to be able to have lots of pre-cum dripping from a hard cock.

It's funny how everyone wishes for something they don't have.

Don't mess with drugs. You could just fix your pre-cum problem but create a far less desirable outcome.

Embrace it, enjoy it. Fxxk the loser whom can't accept you for what you have. If he's going to leave you over that, you're better off finding a true lover who respects and accepts you for all that you have to offer. Find that special person you can shower your love over.

Hugs

Embrace it, enjoy it. Fxxk the loser whom can't accept you for what you have. If he's going to leave you over that, you're better off finding a true lover who respects and accepts you for all that you have to offer. Find that special person you can shower your love over.

Hugs

Hear! Hear! :)

• G_M changed the title to Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.