Male HQ

Jc Boys Unite! + JC2 Only Discussion (Strictly No Under 18)

Johnny Wong

Lol i m a jc kid XD there are so many hot guys in my jc Omg but nah i don't go for younger guys... Focus on studying la

Yeah, we should focus on studies, but things tend to get a little lonelier without any eye candies. :c

Hey, still am a JC dude :) I had a crush on this 1 guy in my sch :) Hot and cute guy :)

Haha make some progress! There are quite a number in my school. Esp the sports ccas.

Had before, but ended up heartbroken cuz he is a straight :(
Well, tt happened to me too... But I managed to get over it after some time... Ha...

Haha it's hard to get over once you developed a bond with him. Occurred to me once :(

Hey from JC too (:

Hey there! Nice to meet you :) And nice abs!

ooo. my jc got this damn hot guy... stood next to him today the bus was packed... love his voice. damn manly. haha

Sometimes I just feel like embracing those cute guys in the bus/mrt :P

Haha make some progress! There are quite a number in my school. Esp the sports ccas.

Haha yeah, i wish too. Unfortunately, you can't really tell if they're aj/bi/str8 (;

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if you are a JC boy. Currently not used to be, please comment here!

Would like to know more fellow JC people and maybe hang out together to mug (lol seriously) or have fun :)

So please comment here or add me as friend

STRICTLY for JC Boys!!!

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't worry. You're not the only one. I'm in the same boat too.

Let's do our best for this year alright! :thumb:

Me too :(

Not jc boy here but love jc boy haha

Go away la this is for jc boys or at least used to be a jc boy.... go and create your own ITE chat or some sex chat =_=

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

I supposed he thinks it's much harder to get into an ITE as compared to getting into a jc

hard or easy. It is still the brain leh!

Some without cert in the working industry are leaders, some with cert end up just academic brains nia.

But of course, got cert one is still better, at least academically they are still clever and can help in anything theory.

hard or easy. It is still the brain leh!

Some without cert in the working industry are leaders, some with cert end up just academic brains nia.

But of course, got cert one is still better, at least academically they are still clever and can help in anything theory.

I agree with you but That's only the small small minority ^_^

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

I supposed he thinks it's much harder to get into an ITE as compared to getting into a jc

Alas, just ignore him. He's being annoying.:)

LOL trueblue, ITE guys is good .

if not there won;t be so many job looking for ITE ppl HAHAHAHA

There are enough jobs for students of both institutions. However, the former types of jobs are often better paying and requires more academic accolades, like law, medical school etc. Just saying.

Guest stbrianud

And what exactly has your JC education given you? You sound just as stupid as everyone else here.

just look at him lol... he is just born that way

I agree with you but That's only the small small minority ^_^

once a lecturere in class asked, can u have skills without knowledge? Can u have knowledge witout skills?

U cannot have skills w/o knowledge, but u can have knowledge w/o skills. Managers are the one with knowledge but no skills, but the technician with skills and knowledge, anything machines goes wrong, manager can yell and give u theory, but he cant repair.

• G_M changed the title to Jc Boys Unite! + JC2 Only Discussion (Strictly No Under 18)
  • Guest locked this topic