Male HQ

Jc Boys Unite! + JC2 Only Discussion (Strictly No Under 18)

Johnny Wong

the assumption that everyone from JC does not have handson practical experience. the truth by going for the scholarships and internships that are available, they would have. so are we going to play the stereotype card, because if that's the case we can might as well judge intelligence based on where you come from. anyway whether ITE or JC is better is irrelevant; the point is the topic clearly states JC kids. the fact that you can't read the topic makes me question if you even have the knowledge/skill since you clearly lack the skill of reading.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest stbrianud

Hi, MJC JC2 here:)

This year J2? Good luck for your As haha.. anyways what class are you from!? or rather who is the chairman... cause i know almost all of them

>.< you guys are interesting.

I think i comment on last post due to someone say about ite.

but nt atking any jc student. which can;t work in banking or anywhere else.

one thing i learn. JC student who do A level, its will be a waste if u took A level and don't go Uni after that.

I am interesting to know how many people here is those type?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

this is ONLY FOR JC BOYS, stated so clearly, so i really dont understand why there are people that were ONCE FROM JC and even those not from jc one here???!!!

Agreed. Im confused... Is this for JC students..? Or for anyone under the sun -.- cos to me, feels like the latter. Not attacking anyone here >.<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Curiousnazrul

Unless you specify that this thread is purely targeted at current jc students or jc boys, it would not be remiss for an old boy from, let's say, Raffles or HC to post here because it is an accepted notion or a norm for a gay person to identify himself as a boy regardless of his age. By that same reckoning, a former jc student has as much prerogative to post here as any other individual that has undergone the jc system of pre-tertiary education because he has been through jc, and, by the standards of the gay community, is still considered or has the right to consider himself still a boy.

was almost with my classmate (had a crush on him for 2 years, turns out we are on same wavelength) but he decided to forgo the chance on one fateful day. would have slaughtered him. nonetheless, i'm lucky to find someone more worthy of my love

Can totally understand u. Hurts bad huh?

Edited by Kayden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Jc Boys Unite! + JC2 Only Discussion (Strictly No Under 18)
  • Guest locked this topic