Male HQ

Jc Boys Unite! + JC2 Only Discussion (Strictly No Under 18)

Johnny Wong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a drop in the standard in A Level exam last few years?

Wondering why it's so easy for my students to score A or B in H2 Maths and H2 Physics the last few years.

For the last three years, including the 2015 exam, I had the former JC students who did badly in their first attempt after 2 years in JC scored As in both H2 Maths and H2 Physics after teaching them for 6 to 7 months. 

In 2013 to 2015 A Level exam, I have students scoring A in H2 Maths and H2  Physics, improving from their previous results D or E.

in 2015, I had two students doing badly in both H2 Maths and H2 Physics with results E in their first attempts,  and after 2 years NS, scored A or B in the 2015 A Levl Exam after teaching them for 5 to 6 months. One of them was an IP student from HCI, failing H2 Maths and went for 2 years NS, but scored A in the 2015 exam.

Is there a possibility of decline in the A Level standard or the kids are getting smarter? But if they are smarter, why did ghey fail to do well in the first round?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Creating a line group soon because whatsapp reveals your phone number, which some people are not really comfortable with yet. If you guys are below 20 years old and want to be added into the line group, pm me with your intro and number soon :)

On 6/16/2016 at 9:40 PM, isaacs said:

its not abt u man

someone reported me as underage just because i declared to be "j1"

as if i cant retain liddat -.-

He had been found to be not of legal age to access our site.

So his account will be suspended until he turn 18 on 15th Aug 2016. 

BW mods takes a serious view on underage kid accessing our site. No one under 18 can join us as we had clearly state that the joining age to be 18 years old.

Anyone caught to be under 18 will be banned immediately.

On 6/16/2016 at 2:44 PM, BAM1015 said:

Creating a line group soon because whatsapp reveals your phone number, which some people are not really comfortable with yet. If you guys are below 20 years old and want to be added into the line group, pm me with your intro and number soon :)

Please be careful who you add to your group.

Kids these days are horny and will lie through their teeth to join your group and will get you into unnecessary trouble with the laws if you are not careful in managing who joins your group.

If anything should happen, they can simply turns against you and tell their parents that you waylay them and you will have their parents coming after you.

• G_M changed the title to Jc Boys Unite! + JC2 Only Discussion (Strictly No Under 18)
On 7/13/2016 at 12:39 AM, appakush said:

Anyone wants to join the JC line group? Pm me. So far 10 peeps.

add me too buddy...

Edited by M_G

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic