Male HQ

China Celebrities - News & Gossip 中国明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

i knew 仙人掌 will appear here. :P

仙人掌, u calculated using her birth date? your diagram shown, is there any app online for this?

more exciting than the divorce story. Hope he's going to the BW party.

Can't wait for him to do a reading on GM, IMchaser, gstc82, etc. hehe

So u r that "local chn DJ"?

Only the "Queen" (or the Bitchiest) can have such privilege. Welcome to the Real World. :)

in the entertainment world only.

to be honest, her attitude is really quite bad and 目中无人.

she has made it in her career. prob with the help of many people too.

but i think with the way she treat people, once she is going downhill, people in the industry will just push her down.

No. I did not mean that. 

仙人掌 had signed up as a member and had messaged me to have the post of the couple removed.

For the reason of why 仙人掌 he wants his post removed, please PM him personally.

The rest of you, please get back to the topic and this post here is not about 仙人掌, its about the divorced couple.

NOW GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Michelle Chen is too plump to be XiaoLongNv....

Chinese netizens have said that the string she sleeps on will snap! :lol:

Is that guy in the third photo supposed to be Yang Guo? Not charismatic at all, he is supposed to be very suave and handsome, that's why all the young girls in the story were attracted to him.

Worst looking YG & XLN ever!

I'm sure the hardcore Jinyong fans will hate this series.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Is anyone watching 大汉贤后卫子夫 ?

Do u prefer the red or green guy?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Congrats to  吴奇隆 and 刘诗诗. Got married on 20 march.

c0c70ca8fed3f6d.jpg

And happy 小虎隊 is together on that day....苏有朋 吴奇隆 陈志朋....think 陈志朋 doesn't age as well as the other 2.

d1677761.jpg

Their looks long time ago....

5485659.jpg

* sorry i post all these under china thread....though some of the celebrities are from taiwan...but they are either more based in china now....or the show/event is from china. 

Edited by nixorn

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Fan Bingbing riles animal activists after kissing beluga whale on TV show

Chinese actress Fan Bingbing left animal activists unimpressed after smooching a beluga whale on an episode of a Chinese reality TV programme.

According to Chinese culture site Shanghaiist, Fan appeared on the show "Challenger Alliance 2", which tests celebrities with quirky challenges. On the episode which Fan appears, her challenge was to become an aquarium keeper.

Appearing in a schoolgirl outfit, the 34-year-old actress posted photos of the tender moment with the mammal on her Weibo account on June 18, which quickly went viral. The post has attracted nearly 500,000 'likes' so far.

However, it also got the attention of the China Cetacean Alliance, a whale conservation group which posted a statement on Weibo condemning the act:

"These beluga whales are trafficked from Russia after being taken from the wild. They should be given the freedom to dive, explore, frolic and communicate in the Arctic waters. Now they have lost that freedom and will never see the light again, they are imprisoned to do performances and get photographed while being held and kissed by stars. At the same time, this just gives more greedy businessmen a glamorous excuse to buy them."

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to 霍建华 and 林心如.

From last time...

wKhTglea9oAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA146.jpg

To now

704_1979627_188824.jpg

And last time....

42e362e3f0d477e_w448_h292.jpg

Now....

912cb24d5d82a9c_size87_w600_h450.jpg

舒淇 ,刘涛

20167311469952259378_0.jpg

范冰冰 , 周迅 , 刘诗诗 ,  赵薇 , 刘涛 .....胡歌 , 吴奇隆

5ca9e8216540490_size252_w980_h600.jpg

The funniest part is at the end, when 范冰冰 and 胡歌 fought for the bouquet thrown by the bride. 

80b36f20-56f8-11e6-8f7c-293ab6bb9635_61e

This CP no more...haha.

1467883209343611.jpg

Edited by nixorn

• 1 month later...

Wow....Shuqi and Stephen Fung announced that they are married. Congrats.

Mmm....2016 is an interesting year....quite a few celebrity weddings.

e20cdf59-53a8-40f9-ab75-df3b30ae171d_siz

8e84ee0c-9109-4e81-820c-8e1eea475a1d_siz

"Hong Kong - After years of hide-and-seek with the media, actress Shu Qi 舒淇  and director Stephen Fung 冯德伦 came out as a couple and announced their marriage on Saturday (Sept 3), said Apple Daily. 

Shu Qi, 40, and Fung, 42, tied the knot in Prague, where he is directing her in The Adventurers, a treasure hunt movie also starring Jean Reno and Andy Lau, said the report.

The newlyweds said in a press statement: "We've known each other for 20 years and been in love for four years. I've married her unreservedly. Yes, we've decided to be entangled with each other for life." 

They thanked their fans, and added: "You can miss anything, but don't miss out on the one who loves you." 

Nipping baby rumours before they could bud, the statement concluded: "PS we're currently not pregnant". 

Shu Qi also released wedding photos through a Media Asia publicist, said the report. She did not say when she married Fung, but revealed that her H&M wedding dress was sent by the retailer two years ago, and that the photos were taken last week.

Shu Qi is one of Asia's top leading ladies, starring in acclaimed movies such as Hou Hsiao-hsien's The Assassin, which won eight awards at the 10th Asian Film Awards.

She has been linked romantically to Hong Kong Heavenly King Leon Lai, actors Chang Chen and Shawn Yue, and singer Wang Leehom before.

Fung, director of martial arts-steampunk flick Taichi Hero, had a nine-year romance with singer-actress Karen Mok, which ended in 2007."

Edited by nixorn

• 7 months later...

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1638969/【暖势力】毫无“预警”随时睡着.猛男运动克服嗜睡症

【暖势力】毫无“预警”随时睡着.猛男运动克服嗜睡症

从小患嗜睡症却被毫不知情近20年,猛男靠运动健身克服病症,如今还设立自己的健身房。
sm170430-1429-a19.jpg?itok=awfPjMtl
陈峏升想通过比赛分享自己患嗜睡症的故事,及如何靠运动健身克服病情。

(新加坡30日讯)从小患嗜睡症却被毫不知情近20年,猛男靠运动健身克服病症,如今还设立自己的健身房。

《新明日报》报道,陈峏升是新加坡今年“猎美男”(Manhunt)比赛的20名决赛者之一,他当兵时被诊断患上嗜睡症(narcolepsy),这种罕见的睡眠障碍症经常使患者毫无“预警”随时随地倒地就睡。

陈峏升说:“念书的时候,我经常感到困惑,时时刻刻都感觉很累,甚至有抑郁的症状。“小学同学把我当笑柄,老师和父母亲也都放弃教训我,大家把我当成班上最懒惰的学生,情况直到理工学院毕业后都没有改善。”

入伍后,陈峏升被派到军中的心理卫生中心服役,他说:“军医是一名心理医生,他观察到我不对劲,于是安排我做检查,结果被诊断患上嗜睡症。”

但医生测试病人多快进入熟睡阶段时,陈峏升说:“结果发现我几秒钟就进入快速动眼(REM)睡眠期,正常人须要好几个小时。”

陈峏升开始吃药避免自己倒地就睡,但药物的作用有限,每次只能保持清醒三四小时,还会产生浑身震动,没胃口和感觉隐隐作呕的副作用。

为了不依赖药物,陈峏升转而依靠运动克服病症,他说:“只要我保持活跃就不容易睡着,但偶尔还是会发作,特别是在进行静态活动如开会时。”

文章来源:
星洲日报.2017.04.30

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 11 months later...
Guest Guest

Another day, another sexual assault case. 

This time round, the alleged perpetrator is Chinese actor Gavin Gao Yunxiang. The 35-year-old, who skyrocketed to fame in China after playing the reckless Yi Qu Wang in 2014 Chinese period drama The Legend of Mi Yue, has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman in a hotel room in the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney. 

He had been filming Chinese drama Ah Na Ya Lian Qing, with his wife, Chinese actress Dong Xuan in Australia. The latter had wrapped up her scenes earlier on March 14 and had returned to China the next day. Twelve days later, Gavin was accused of sexually assaulting a 36-year-old female in a hotel room — the alleged victim claimed that the incident had taken place on March 26. Coincidentally or not, that was the same day Gavin had wrapped up filming for the drama.

According to a police report, the alleged victim, who is an Australian-Chinese TV producer who had worked with Gavin, claimed that she was sexually assaulted by Gavin and another 35-year-old male, Wang Jing, who is the drama’s producer. (He's not to be confused with Hongkong film director Wang Jing, who has unwittingly been tied in to the controversy for obvious reasons. In response, Wang Jing has replied, “I'm in Hongkong; I know at least five ‘Wang Jings’.) Both accused, Gavin and Wang Jing, have been arrested, and are currently being detained by the police.

Australian news reports claimed that on March 28, Gavin and Wang Jing appeared in Sydney Central Local Court via video from prison. Their lawyer said they would plead not guilty and apply for bail at a later date. The next court hearing will be in June.

When a Chinese news outlet rang up Dong Xuan for comment, the actress reportedly hung up the phone without saying a word. Thereafter, the actress expressed her support for her husband. “Sorry for making everyone worry. I believe in [Gavin],” she said. 

Previously, Gavin and Dong Xuan recorded a segment for Chinese variety show Feng Kuang Hun Li Ji (loosely translated to‘Crazy Wedding Season’) in which they talked about their love story. The recording was scheduled to be aired on March 29, but that was cancelled. The couple married in 2011, and have one daughter. 

Chinese netizens have been stunned by the news. One expressed her disappointment that showbiz is short of one less good man. Another pointed out that besides Dong Xuan, the one most upset at the news would be Fan Bing Bing whose new period drama The Legend of Ba Qing, was set to be released. Now that the drama’s male lead, Gavin, has been embroiled in this scandal, the drama’s original scheduled release in April has also been affected.

Meanwhile, another one disappointed would be Dee Hsu, who had once publicly declared her love for Gavin. In an interview with Apple Daily, Dee said, “If he really behaved in that way, it is really hard for people to accept [the news].” Dee became a huge Gavin fan due to the latter’s appearance in The Legend of Mi Yue. Previously, when Gavin made a guest appearance on Dee’s show Hungry Sister, she jokingly flirted with him and repeatedly asked, "Your wife won't be jealous, right?"

Guest Guest

On March 29, Chinese actor Gao Yunxiang (高云翔), also known as Gavin Gao, was arrested in Sydney for sexual assault. Gavin is the male lead in The Legend of Ba Qing, starring alongside Fan Bingbing (范冰冰) and Yan Yikuan (严屹宽).

As a result of the scandal, the drama has failed to pass the broadcast requirements as stated by the China’s State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, in which actors of a production have to be clear of “scandals, stains, and questionable morals.”

According to a news report, Zhejiang Tangde, the production company behind Ba Qing, lost over 800 million yuan in the market a day after Gao’s sexual assault was reported. Fan Bingbing, the ninth biggest shareholder of Zhejiang Tangde and producer of Ba Qing, also suffered a huge financial blow.

In addition to losing 800 million yuan, Zhejiang Tangde is required to reimburse broadcasters for breaking their contracts. Online broadcasters initially paid the studio 8 million yuan per episode, totaling 480 million yuan for 60 episodes, for the drama to air on their platforms. In addition, satellite broadcasters like Jiangsu TV and Dragon TV already paid the studios a total of 230 million yuan each. With all of these numbers combined, the amount that Zhejiang Tangde has to reimburse is astronomical.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:18 AM, lonelyglobe said:

so handsome don't need to assault la, I m sure a lot of guys and girls will volunteer one :twisted:

Not the most handsome I've seen but I would fuck him

• Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 巩一大粒

妈的,老娘我是得罪谁来着?

哪个吃了豹子胆的,敢把我的熊腰大肚腩血淋林地曝露出来,我要怎么见人呀我?我的影迷怎么交代呀?

还给人活路不给呀??!!!! 

哼,我总算见识到不专业的摄影啦,我不来了我!!!

e69122d08d43451b110e4c2560159a2ccbbdcc9e

297d8debd300a4e77fec782d641d1fba1446f75e

TOlD-hnyuqhh6359067.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJFC-ahXJCfHGRPbJsDRT1542501734562.jpg

Guest 犯贱冰冰

All this while she was criticising Fan Bingbing for being a flower vase at international events... LOL

At least that vase is 称职

This old hag is a disgrace to the label that sponsored her dress. 

Guest LAN腥霉
On 11/19/2018 at 6:45 AM, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

All this while she was criticising Fan Bingbing for being a flower vase at international events... LOL

At least that vase is 称职

This old hag is a disgrace to the label that sponsored her dress. 

LOL

• blowingwind changed the title to China Ban on sissy men
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.