Male HQ

China Celebrities - News & Gossip 中国明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

27 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Can you please translate that gibberish you wrote to English? 

why?..lost your reading glasses? or is it because of your alzheimers that you cant understand?...

6 minutes ago, Crispy96 said:

Hey I hope those attacks won't get to you. You make great contribution to the forum.

Thank you Crispy96.  I have had many decades of life and posting in forums to build a thick skin.

And attacks are not always negative, it gives one something to think about.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you Crispy96.  I have had many decades of life and posting in forums to build a thick skin.

And attacks are not always negative, it gives one something to think about.

Image result for charlie hides cher who ? gifs

Guest LAN腥霉
2 hours ago, Guest fed-up said:

grandpa..go do something else top keep yourself busy...

:lol::clap:

This loquacious grandpa loves stroking his dick to the stage of ejaculation in all threads.

39 minutes ago, Guest LAN腥霉 said:

This loquacious grandpa loves stroking his dick to the stage of ejaculation in all threads.

Sounds right...

Loquacious, a grandpa, loves stroking or having stroked his dick to ejaculation... in the bedroom

for many more years until the 100th birthday!

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have had many decades of life and posting in forums to build a thick skin.

definitely THICKER than elephant skin

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

for many more years until the 100th birthday!

hah! u think u god can decided on tat number ar

who knows, may sooner than u think

haahaahaa

This news send chills to my core...my bare bones are rattling! How can china do this!!! I strongly urge MFA to issue a statement to condemn such acts in the name of human rights!

We shall boycott China, visit china or use china products until this absurb arrest is release!

I made several awsome hashtags...MAKE IT VIRAL!

#StayStrongVickyJie #BeStrongVickyJie #PrayStrongVickyJie #ActStrongVickyJie #LiveStrongVickyJie #LiveLifeVickyJie #BeLifeVickyJie #BeLifeVickyJie #PrayLifeVickyJir #ActLifeVickyJie #ActLifeVickyJie #IAppreciateYouVickyJie AnotherOneVickyJie #ISupportYouVickyJie #WeSupportYouVickyJie #WeLoveYouVickyJie #ILoveYouVickyJie 

Guest LAN腥霉
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

This news send chills to my core...my bare bones are rattling! How can china do this!!! I strongly urge MFA to issue a statement to condemn such acts in the name of human rights!

We shall boycott China, visit china or use china products until this absurb arrest is release!

I made several awsome hashtags...MAKE IT VIRAL!

#StayStrongVickyJie #BeStrongVickyJie #PrayStrongVickyJie #ActStrongVickyJie #LiveStrongVickyJie #LiveLifeVickyJie #BeLifeVickyJie #BeLifeVickyJie #PrayLifeVickyJir #ActLifeVickyJie #ActLifeVickyJie #IAppreciateYouVickyJie AnotherOneVickyJie #ISupportYouVickyJie #WeSupportYouVickyJie #WeLoveYouVickyJie #ILoveYouVickyJie 

Hi @gstc82

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Rattling?  Your posts give the impression that you have no bones...

And that human rights have nothing to do with you...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PAN JIN LIAN

https://edmontonsun.com/entertainment/celebrity/jackie-chan-admits-in-new-memoir-he-had-sex-with-prostitutes-was-total-jerk-to-family/wcm/db7db9f5-06f4-4784-86ed-53c106ae554f

Jackie Chan admits in new memoir he had sex with prostitutes, was 'total jerk' to family

Recalling his early life, Chan, 64, admits he was a poor an uncultured young man only looking for alcohol, sex with prostitutes and money. He spent many years sleeping around — especially with a sex worker he calls “Number Nine” — gambling his paychecks away and risking his life by drunk driving constantly.

He met his first girlfriend long before he reached Hollywood success, and acted “terrible” toward her. In his memoir he confesses that he would drink with friends all day and if she was in the house when he returned, he would leave and go gamble so as not to spend time with her.

His following relationships went somewhat similarly, according to Daily Mail.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2018/12/05/jackie-chan-confesses-to-prostitution-drinking-gambling-an-affair-and-domestic-violence/

Prostitution

As a youth, Chan explains that he spent all his wages on gambling, drinking and girls.

“The girl who served me [in the club] – I knew her as Number Nine – was beautiful, with a sweet personality," he says in his book.

“Every night, Number Nine and I would squeeze into her dingy little cubicle,

“There were times when I’d notice people trying to peep through the cracks in the door at us. Yet this little cubicle seemed like paradise to me.”

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2018/12/05/jackie-chan-confesses-to-prostitution-drinking-gambling-an-affair-and-domestic-violence/#yP83Y5eifIEB5Ai6.99

The point you can take away here is that , a man can have as much No strings attached sex and flings as he wants, later on he can become an honest man , by marrying the perfect wifey, white picket fences, he can even write a memoir and sell millions of it and even boast among his male pals what a dragon he was when he was young, and how he made countless women cream on his dick when he fucks the brains out of the women.

But the same cannot be said for a woman , having more than one sex partner automatically qualifies her as a whore,

she is branded for life,

In a  court of law, a woman with a history is considered lesser than a virgin.

A woman has to be absolutely pristine, untouched , to be worthy,

a fly in the ointment and she is considered tainted goods.

Poor women , hor 

Where as for Jackie Chan , he is still considered a hero .

After his confessions.

In the old days , in the 50s , 60s 70s, even in cheap prostitution dens in hk, spore, thailand , the prostitutes work and operated their "offices" in spartan surrrondings, sex with  customers was done on bare wooden planks with a thin cloth cover, the aim was to enter , rub against the walls of the vagina, come and then pay money.

The job of the prostitute was to moan and groan and make the client cum as quickly as possible , maximum turnover was the motto, so that the clients are not fully satisfied and they come back again and again.

The wooden planks will make a loud rattling noises that indicates that prostitutes is constantly serving customers. The harder the customer pumps , the louder the rattling of the wooden floor boards.

A mattress under your buttocks was considered a luxury not befitting a cheap praotitutes and their low income laborers and rough types.

The Chinese absolutely upholds spartanness, and bare bones economy, believing that a soft mattress will make a person go lazy and their bones go black. I remember as a child 50 years ago, my family elders keep emphasizing that getting lazy makes your bones grow black, go figure.

AT the start of the brothel working day, prostitutes will offer prayers and incence and offerings to the guardian deity of prostitutes and they will mumble a prayer something like "May the floor boards of my wooden cubicle rock and vibrate with  the  intensity  of a Boeing 747 at full throttle  taking off at the old Kai Tak airport in Kwun Tong of Hongkong."  Something along that line.

I was told that the cheap prostitues along Keong Saik road , operated with this kind of wooden floor boards cubicle even until the mid 80s where some of these women were condemn to a life of working their poor old worn out pussies on these wooden planked beds .

tumblr_inline_nsp346RHRg1rr1oyg_500.jpg

So Jackie was giving an accurate insights about those cheap whore days of his youth, he probably was so notorious that the prostitutes gave him a call after he became famous.

This is all new to me, I didn't know these details about the life of the actor. 

I always enjoyed his movies, his acrobatics, his humor.

But something I read in the article you posted changes my mind:

"While in his tell-all memoir Chan seems to write extremely candidly about his life, the actor does not mention daughter Etta Ng, or their estranged relationship. As Radar readers know, the 19-year-old who is gay and married to a woman has long said that she was left homeless and broke by her homophobic parents, just weeks after she came out to them. She’s also made it clear that she does not have a relationship with her famous dad."

This is unforgivable.  A guy with deprived mind,  lack of will, given to excesses...  then when his daughter turns out to be gay...  he becomes a "divine judge" and throws her out??!!   MISERABLE S.O.B.,  I will never watch his movies again!!   He has become too old and ugly anyway.  His hair painted completely black looks ridiculous! 

About his use of prostitutes I have no problems with that.  Prostitution can be an acceptable way to earn a living.  And to engage services of prostitutes  while treating them well should not be held as immoral. It is one more type of paid service.  In life we are abused by so many things and people that to judge the use of prostitutes as a horrible abuse of humanity is completely ridiculous.  This false morality may come from priests who molest their altar boys and from sanctimonious wives upset that their husbands like their prostitutes better.

With this information about Jackie Chan that I read today,  I realize that this guy is and has been a miserable low-life that does not deserve that I held him in some esteem.

This looks like what Jackie mentioned about his wild youthful days of spending paradise with number 9 prostitute, a wooden cubicle with sliding door with gaps .

a-box-people-call-home.jpg

Wonder if Jackie will have an erection when he sees the wooden cubicles and smells the aroma of the wood of the cubicles

young-well-educated-but-under-poor-living-conditions.jpg

In contrast to the good old days of the wooden  plank beds, this girl have it good , becuase there is still a this mattress underneath and there is also there that pad made from bamboo pieces that helps keep the person sleeping on it cool in hongkong's hot and sticky humid summer time,  

Bedbugs are a big problem for those in hongkong who live in those cramped , crowded shared cubicle housings, they are blood donors to the bed bugs, wonder also if Jackie will get a boner if he she this young girl in familiar surroundings like a bare wooden bed in a cubicle .

Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶

Aiyo.....Who cares about the uncle...so old liao ...can't even get his dick up.....pity his wife.....have to use a dick sucked by pros...dunno got kena any STD

Guest Disgusting man

Never liked that guy. Too smiley faced, "oily" and big nosed - reminded me of all the evilest people of this world. Have always hated and despised him and the other "loong".

Teresa Teng and Lin Fengjiao really blinded by love.

Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶

Ya lah....especially 淋疯胶....after she knew 橙聋 fuck those wild chicks non stop....will she wonder if 橙聋 treated her as gf/wife, or just another 野鸡 when he fucked her chee bye and asshole.

She may feel very lugi because at least those 野鸡got paid....she kena used for free...

Guest 渣男渣女

All those all man are by nature wild and virile excuse, are given by weak women whose brains are kidnapped by the patriachal ideology of conservative asian society. Chan and ng rejecting their lesbian love child is testament to their glaring self righteous hypocrisy. 渣男渣女!Disgusting and embarrassing examples of humankind who deserve to be flushed down the toilet like dirt both of them.

1 hour ago, Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶 said:

Ya lah....especially 淋疯胶....after she knew 橙聋 fuck those wild chicks non stop....will she wonder if 橙聋 treated her as gf/wife, or just another 野鸡 when he fucked her chee bye and asshole.

She may feel very lugi because at least those 野鸡got paid....she kena used for free...

She must have felt betrayed but decided to suck her thumb in a meek, conservative fashion due to the overarching partriachal society, her young son and his money.

Only his 80s films r watchable. Hk n tw don't watch him anymore.

Actually he doesn't have to publish his dirty linens in his memoir. Most r known to the public already.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶 said:

That is incorrect , apparently Chen Long says he lets his wife be the sole manager of his vast fortunes, Allegedly.

and it was said that, he did not acknowledge Etta the daughter becos the wifey was totally in control of his money and finances. And she slammed the brakes on Jackie acknowledging the illegitimate daughter. Allegedly.

The situation would have been different had the wife Lin only gave birth to daughters after daughters and had Elaine Ng gave birth to a male heir, the situation would have been different, Jackie would have squirreled money off his acting fees and gave money to the wifey with the dragon heir , right. Allegedly.

You know how we Chinese love male heirs , they are the lifeblood and blood line that continues the family name with many branches of the trees.

Had Lin the square faced was only with female child , the situation would have been tables turned.

You all got it all wrong.

• 8 months later...
  • blowingwind changed the title to China Ban on sissy men
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.