Male HQ

China Celebrities - News & Gossip 中国明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest cultural rev v2.0

But seriously, these uncles are so my type over those sissy singers.

Plenty of these types of 爷们 uncles on Twitter. getting fucked. OOhhh so hot

except after a while, feel not so hot anymore

1. big tummies, don't look so nice after a while

2 don't look so macho when naked

3. just as slutty as any bottom

4 just realised they used a lot of meitu video touchups to look so fair and smooth bc some overdo it that the whiteness spilled over and smudge the images with whiteness.

But met a few(very very few) really handsome uncles in China makes me go gaga.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 8:58 PM, Guest hu bing said:

胡兵 is still one of the most yummy china male celebrities / male models.

so fking hot 😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is hu bing gay?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

The penis lover...

Should be the pianist. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 9:29 AM, mith said:

really? omg! i love to have a go with hubin!

not surprised, i think he was 'caught' by media outlets having a wild time in HK gay clubs before.

and there were news that he was bao by Edison Chen's father before. Edison Chen's father is rumoured to be gay and always seen with hot guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

范冰冰美国先复出 新片开画票房能拉她一把?

发布 / 2022年1月11日 7:30 PM

(洛杉矶讯)中国女星范冰冰在2018年因逃税事件被封杀,列入失德艺人名单,导致她至今仍无法复出无望。

之前她所参演的好莱坞电影《355:谍影特攻》(The 355)上周五(7日)于美国上映,三日票房达650万新元,位列票房榜第三,对于未能完全复出的范冰冰来说必定是个好消息,她应该希望新片喜讯能助她的复出一臂之力吧!

虽然范冰冰未能现身中国电视节目,但是她的曝光率却没有减少,除了在小红书社媒平台上分享美容心得。她9日出席时装品牌的新店开张活动,身穿粉色长裙的造型及后台照片被公开后,引起不少热议和点赞。

这部片将在本周四于本地开映。

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2022 at 6:30 AM, Guest Guest said:

范冰冰即好莱坞大片 The 355出演韩国悬疑剧Insiders,准备回归影视圈!

Failed to make a comeback in Hollywood and now a cameo in some Korean drama, she's really pathetic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The saga of Chinese actress Fan Bingbing’s fall from grace is deeply unsettling. This rising star had it all … until she incorrectly reported her film income, and the story went viral. The government erased her face from movie posters and placed her under house arrest, going so far as to observe her around the clock — even in the bathroom.

Her appearance this year in The 355, a girl-power actioner with Jessica Chastain, Penelope Cruz and Diane Kruger, came via digital trickery. Bingbing wasn’t allowed to be on-set during the shooting due to her banishment, so she was summoned on screen via green screen technology. You either play by the party’s rules, or your career is vaporised.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7JUxtvdD3/

(综合讯)中国女星范冰冰在2018年卷入阴阳合约逃税案,因而沦为劣迹艺人。近年来她一直找机会复出,不久前直接飞奔韩国客串韩剧,近日则登上中国杂志封面。

“GLASS”中文版杂志上传9张图片,宣布范冰冰是6月刊的封面人物,更直接标注范冰冰的微博账号。杂志形容范冰冰“如海一般,静谧却能卷起狂浪,清澈见底,明亮人心”。

图片中范冰冰依旧美艳,妆容精致,经过4年时间没在她容貌上留下痕迹,40岁的她看起来保养得宜;她穿着黑色无袖洋装,举手投足间充满风情,这一举动被认为是回归中国市场的第一步。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20220618-1284332

事业回春有望 范冰冰当众吻男伴 

来自 / 早报数码

整理 / 洪铭铧

发布 / 2022年6月18日 4:13 PM

(北京讯)40岁范冰冰2018年卷入阴阳合约风波,让她在演艺圈声势大跌,和李晨被看好的恋情也在隔年被宣布结束,让人唏嘘。今天(18日)中媒爆出范冰冰新男友疑似曝光,她带着新男友和家人聚餐约会,结束后小俩口在户外拥抱、亲手吻脸,关系不言而喻。

据中国狗仔刘大锤报道,单身3年的范冰冰终于传出新恋情,她被拍到带着一名眼镜高壮男跟家人聚餐,吃完饭后范冰冰摸他的肚子,男方顺势牵了她的手亲一下手背,接着又把她搂在怀里亲吻头顶,充满粉红泡泡。该男子后来体贴地帮范冰冰妈妈提东西,可见跟范家人已经相当熟识。

网民看了照片纷纷留言:“我倒希望大美女有新恋情,虽然不知道真的假的,这么漂亮有人喜欢很正常啊”“冰冰姐,你真的有恋丑癖吗”“美女谈恋爱而已,只要不被骗钱骗感情就还好”。

有人眼尖发现,范冰冰日前分享“露营日记”视频,坐在她右边的男子外型酷似被拍到的新欢。视频中,范妈妈就坐在范冰冰左边,可见男子已融入她的家人和朋友圈。当时范冰冰拿着手机高唱《还珠格格》歌曲,男子边盯着她边帮打拍子,左手无名指上的戒指格外引人注目。

还有网民肉搜出男方疑似是范冰冰旗下保养品牌的高层,或是工作伙伴,曾在公司宣传视频中现身,称要发挥范冰冰的精神与团队的努力,将品牌做成行业内的第一名。

范冰冰年初赴韩国客串新剧后,稍早前又登上中文时尚杂志封面。被不少网民认为复出有望。

“GLASS”中文版杂志上周在微博上传9张照片,宣布范冰冰是6月刊的封面人物,并直接标注范冰冰工作室微博账号。杂志形容范冰冰“如海一般,静谧却能卷起狂浪,清澈见底,明亮人心”。

范冰冰因税务风波被官媒定性为“劣迹艺人”,虽然后来缴付了巨额罚款,如日中天的演艺事业骤然停摆。当时即将播映的电视剧《巴清传》无法如期播出,主演的电影《爵迹2》改名为《冷血狂宴》并改在网络播映,她的所有戏份遭AI换脸,就连宣传海报也不见其踪影。

一直寻求复出的范冰冰,从2018年到去年底一直没能公开获得国内任何影视剧的邀约,唯独好莱坞影片《355》是她出事后没有换角的作品。不过,今年初,她赴韩国客串姜河那和李裕英主演的电视剧“Insider”,一度引发猜测,范冰冰或因在中国拍戏无望,可能转战韩国市场。

但她这次睽违四年再度登上大陆杂志封面,有港媒称她可能是为在大陆复出铺路。

范冰冰过去演出电视剧《还珠格格》走红,多次打入福布斯(Forbes)名人榜,未料2018年被央视主持人崔永元爆出阴阳合约事件,一夕之间“被消失”,过后她才发声明道歉,并认赔约2亿新元的天价罚款。

感情生活方面,2015年范冰冰认恋合作《武媚娘传奇》传出绯闻的李晨;2017年在范冰冰生日当天,李晨求婚成功,原本外界疯传两人隔年会在古堡举行世纪婚礼,但因范冰冰卷入税务事件,两人的恋情也因此急冻;2019年两人双双发文宣布分手,范冰冰事后更坦言不忍拖累李晨和弟弟范丞丞。

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

范冰冰客串姜河那新作 耍狠画面曝光如“范爷再现”

来自 / 联合早报

发布 / 2022年7月25日 5:00 AM

范冰冰(中)绑着马尾,穿上全黑套装打上领带,带领一票黑衣保镖,神情冷酷又带点高傲。(互联网)

(综合讯)中国女星范冰冰2018年爆出逃税重挫演艺事业,近期积极复出,把事业重心转到韩国拍摄韩剧“Insider”(知情人),最近画面公开,范冰冰的气势宛如当年范爷再现。

范冰冰剧中饰演说客,在14集的尾声出现,一出场气势十足。她绑着马尾,穿上全黑套装打上领带,带领一票黑衣保镖,神情冷酷又带点高傲,用流利的英语说着台词:“你到底怎么做事的?”直言要解雇扮演赌场说客的韩宝凛,还吩咐手下散播消息,“谁能杀掉金耀汉(姜河那饰)就能成为赌场经理”,展露凶狠一面,再现范爷霸气风范。

范冰冰之前在微博分享在韩国学电单车的花絮,网民因此推测她剧中会有驾电单车场面。

有人夸范冰冰即使四年没作品,颜值依然高,特别是又跩又飒的女王气场,和韩剧的戏剧张力吻合,而她的粉丝也激动地说:“终于又见到演员冰!”希望未来不论是否担纲主角,也不管是在哪里拍戏,她都能做喜欢的事情。

“Insider”由韩国JTBC制作,主要演员有姜河那、李裕英、许城泰等,故事讲述姜河那饰演的司法研修生金耀汉为查案,被安排到监狱里当卧底,可是计划被识破,姜河那成了囚犯。在狱中服刑时,他奶奶惨遭毒手,为了复仇,他从监狱最底层一步一步往上爬,以改变命运。

Guest Imagine

Imagine how many  CCP leaders she had to lick, twiddle,  ride     to be let off for her money laundering, tax evasion crime to be where she is today. Defrosted.

解冻  又 解 封  , 

吮吸  到  嘴角 烂  了

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/fan-bingbing-lesbian-movie-itaewon-class-lee-joo-young-746621

Chinese actress Fan Bingbing, 41, and Itaewon Class star Lee Joo Young, 30, are the stars of new lesbian film, Green Night

The film by Hong Kong director Han Shuai is set to be released at the Berlin International Film Festival later this month.

Bingbing plays a Chinese immigrant in Seoul who works as an airport security guard. She goes about her mundane daily life with her oppressive Korean husband until she meets a younger woman played by Joo Young.

According to the film’s synopsis, Bingbing’s character gets involved with the younger woman's “crooked dealings” as they “venture into South Korea’s underworld” in a bid to gain independence in their individual lives.
As they embark on the thrilling adventure, the two women develop feelings for each other and explore the newly formed relationship.

fbb_gl_film_1.png?itok=xuLxGS-f

Two trailers have been released ahead of the film’s premiere, and in one scene, the duo could be seen riding on a motorcycle in a tunnel.

Joo Young’s character asks: “I wonder if we’ll be on TV tomorrow? Will the police have found that body and that bag?”

Bingbing’s character answers: “From now on, everything will boil down to luck.”

Since the release of the trailers, netizens have expressed how impressed they are with Bingbing's fluent Korean.

You can watch the trailer for Green Night on the Berlin International Film Festival page.

Dubai-based sales firm Cercamon has boarded world rights on Han Shuai’s Chinese title Green Night, which will have its world premiere in Panorama at this month’s Berlin Film Festival (February 16-26).

Green Night centres on a Chinese woman trapped in a life of oppression by her Korean husband. An adventure with a mysterious green-haired girl offers her the chance to break free and claim her independence.

Chinese star Fan Bingbing and South Korean actress Lee Joo Young lead the cast of the film, which is produced by Liu Ziyi and Wang Jing.

Shuai returns to Berlin after winning the Generation KPlus Grand Prix in 2021 with debut feature Summer Blur, which also played at Busan, Pingyao and Hong Kong film festivals.

Green Night is a visually stunning and emotionally charged film with powerful performances and a unique perspective,” said Sebastian Chesneau, CEO at Cercamon. “The lead characters are thrown into situations that test their strength and resilience, ultimately leading to an empowering journey of growth and liberation. We’re confident it will attract buyers’ attention in Berlin.”

• 2 weeks later...

BERLIN – Fan Bingbing, one of China’s biggest film stars, strode onto the Berlinale red carpet on Thursday, marking her return to cinema following a five-year pause.

Her reappearance also spotlighted the return of Chinese-language film to the international stage, as mainland China and Hong Kong have eased zero-Covid policies, allowing for international travel.

Fan disappeared from public view in 2018, prompting international speculation about her whereabouts, before the Chinese authorities handed her an 883 million yuan (S$171 million) fine for tax evasion months later.

Her role in Green Night – a racy thriller by Chinese director Han Shuai set in the crime-infested underworld of Seoul, South Korea – brings that chapter to a close, Fan told journalists ahead of Thursday’s premiere.

“Thanks to my friends from all over the world,” she said. “Everyone’s life has its ups and downs. It can be very difficult and hard work at times, but you actually learn a lot of things in the process. Everything is fine now.”

She added it had been difficult to restart her career after the lengthy break.

“The biggest challenge is that I haven’t acted for five years,” she said. “I always wanted to find a story, a script, a character that would resonate with my state of mind.”

Featuring both Mandarin and Korean dialogue, the film, also starring South Korean actress Lee Joo-young, is one of several from China and Hong Kong receiving world premieres at the Berlinale. Two of those films are competing for the coveted Golden Bear award.

Beijing and Hong Kong both employed targeted lockdowns, mass testing and quarantines as part of zero-Covid policies near the start of the pandemic, before easing restrictions towards the end of last year.

Chinese cinema is showing signs of thriving in Berlin, Fan said. “Chinese films are taking their place on the world stage and that’s very exciting for cinema and for me too.” REUTERS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.