Male HQ

China Celebrities - News & Gossip 中国明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest tong xiaowei

I got a boner too for 佟大为 :wub:

b8ac6f402e5b121457253e.jpg

He has grown fat la, that is old movie rite? He was rumored to be gay, having received a car n other gifts from a certain direftor, but he has since married n has a daughter. He is indeed soso, in terms of looks but got lucky cos cheenas were damned pro korea at tt time n he happened to have slitty eyes. His career has since nosedived, though in his heyday even gigi leung n vicki zhao eei acted with him.

This movie should be from very long ago, with Fan Bing Bing star status now, she will never do such movies again

This is the same star who said that sex is a basic human right. Let's get one thing clear - she has no hangups about sex, she loves sex!

those who have watched, last part means what huh?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Michelle Chen Yanxi is announced to play 小龙女 in 2014 version 于正版 《神雕侠侣》 .

HK director Wong Jing criticises her for being too fat to play 小龙女.

Singapore's Christopher Lee involved in supporting role as 黄太师.

61e7f4aajw1e816m6toz6j20fa0a6mxq.jpg

8月27日消息,近日于正版《神雕侠侣》开始定妆,此前雾里看花的演员名单也一一浮出水面。一份今天在微博曝光的“26日定妆表”中,最受关注的小龙女的扮演者终于公开——不是Angelababy,不是赵丽颖[微博],而是台湾小清新美女陈妍希[微博]。网友质疑:脸会不会太圆了?年纪是不是大了点?

今天上午10点23分,网友“aadonga”在微博发出一份《神雕》剧组8月26日的定妆表,其中显示小龙女由陈妍希扮演,将在9月2日定妆。在此前的各种报道及小道消息中,小龙女到底谁演炒得沸沸扬扬,候选名单有Angelababy、赵丽颖、李沁[微博]、范冰冰、杨幂[微博]、郭碧婷甚至范冰冰等一长串名字。而这次网友也质疑:陈妍希的脸会不会太圆了?而且83年出生的她今年30岁,而小龙女的外表保持在18岁上下。就连导演王晶[微博]也忍不住吐槽“那么胖的小龙女?”更有网友担心,睡绳床会塌的。

此外,这份定妆表还曝光了许多别的角色扮演者,除了此前已公开的杨过扮演者陈晓[微博]外,陈翔[微博]将饰演陆展元;郑国霖[微博]、杨明娜扮演郭靖、黄蓉夫妇;郭芙、郭襄则由毛晓彤[微博]、张雪迎出演;耶律燕、耶律齐分属马樱桥和张哲瀚;赵韩樱子出演程英;“黄药师”李铭顺曾在新加坡版《神雕》中扮演杨过;同样有份参演的张馨予[微博]在24日已在微博中分享一张定妆照,图中她白衣飘飘,妆容浓艳,定妆表上也显示她扮演的是李莫愁。

who is黄太师? Huang Rong's father?

Must be typo.

It is 黄药师

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Although I like Michelle Chen as an actress, I strongly disagreee with her casting as XLN. She is not beautiful enough, and yes I agree she looks a little plump.

Guest 识 途老马

pls that one more like 马脸婆

she can act as 金花婆婆 but ish diff story wor...,laozarboh can act as what in shendiao? Got laozb role meh?

To me she is more of a 面包脸 aka very puffy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

顾又铭 is damn hot. i seriously can just jerk off looking at him :twisted:

305615_374403359314289_1812793999_n.jpg

Wah, why is this massage place ah?

Haven't tried in such an open area...    :P

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

A glance at his pics thought he is Huang Xiao Ming.  He has better bod, but Huang Xiao Ming is more handsome.

i prefer gu youming, he smiles more and look more friendly.

also, huang xiao ming is man made beauty. :rolleyes:

A glance at his pics thought he is Huang Xiao Ming.  He has better bod, but Huang Xiao Ming is more handsome.

They say gu youming is a bigger version of huang xiaoming. Both also cute la, but bod wise gu youming is awesome! Nearly can faint when i look at gu youming photots!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Faye Wong & Li Yapeng To Divorce
王菲 李亚鹏 离婚

The celebrity couple have called it quits after eight years of marriage

D2BF347071A49E93E3DF353316C58.jpg

“It is the end of our fate as husband and wife this life time. I am fine, please take care too,” wrote Faye Wong, 44, indirectly announcing the end of her eight-year marriage to actor-director Li Yapeng.

After Faye’s message, Yapeng, 41, also posted a lengthy message on his weibo account, confirming news of the couple’s divorce.

He wrote: “I want a family, but you were always meant to be a legend… I still love you as much as before. It’s a pity because the only thing I can do for you right now is to let you go.”

To prevent further speculations of their divorce proceedings, Yapeng added that Li Yan, his daughter with Faye, will be living with him after the divorce. He also said that there will not be any financial issues from their split as they have been maintaining separate bank accounts since they got married.

Faye tied the knot with Dou Wei, member of Chinese rock band “Black Panther”, in 1996 and gave birth to Leah Dou in the following year. The couple was divorced after three years, before the singer married her second husband Li Yapeng in 2005; this marks the songstress’ second divorce.

79693B9534971576E4B620F5916261.png

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/faye-wong-and-li-yapeng-to-divorce#page=1

Heard li yapeng gt nicknamed 'big mushroom head' :P and tt he likes to fuck around.

Wang fei not any better....think i read somewhere b4 tt she tend to patronise nightclubs with friends to hook up younger guys.

Guest Size Queen

Heard li yapeng gt nicknamed 'big mushroom head' :P and tt he likes to fuck around.

Wang fei not any better....think i read somewhere b4 tt she tend to patronise nightclubs with friends to hook up younger guys.

wow how big :P

wow love big mushroom headed cock... and he is so freaking handsome too and looks fit.. guess he will be damn hot n sexy watching him in just a pair of white undies with that mushroom headed bulge.. love to caress him all over..

forgotten which movie I have seen, where I saw his bulge and butt in a pair of underwear.. fucking damn HOT !!

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

讨厌她的人是因为她的态度和冷漠, 喜欢她的人则认为冷傲凸显了她性格。

不论如何, 她的唱功是有目共睹的, 成名曲代表作很多, 也因为她的" 不同 ",

因此她的一切备受瞩目, 在众多歌手中脱颖而出并占有一席之位。

她的私生活我想别人不应该介入和妄下评语, 因为你不是当事人,

我们不是很喜欢说你不是我怎么知道我的感受呢?

看人不应该单看表明, 不能带有偏见,

更何况一巴掌拍不响。

• blowingwind changed the title to China Ban on sissy men
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.