Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 1/16/2021 at 9:42 PM, durianking said:

Shan Traditional Therapy provides one of the best tuina or hard massage if you are into it. 

Tried Shan Traditional Therapy after recommendation. 
indeed the guys provides good and hard massage. 
Do look for Max to try his massage skills.. he is in his late twenties, slightly stocky.. tall... 

On 2/2/2021 at 11:08 AM, wInterhound said:

Do look for Max to try his massage skills.. he is in his late twenties, slightly stocky.. tall... 

How does the masseurs over there look like? Thanks 

On 2/2/2021 at 11:08 AM, wInterhound said:

is this place open concept? or with curtains and partition?

2 minutes ago, immortal said:

you're not alone. i feel nervous too... always nervous cos scared they judge me when i request for male. lol

Ya lor....normally most of the men will usually request for female therapists de...then PLU will ask for male...like making them suspect something...sighh....

If got chance we go tgt la...then at least not so paiseh....like they see fren fren go massage tgt...so ok....

2 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

No privacy, its easily exposed. The screen is those with many small holes. And 1 or 2 seats for foot maasage can see from the side. 

this is a proper massage place, and the therapist gives an excellent massage.

also, u dont really need to be nude for oil massage, just wear comfortable loose fitting shorts.

so the screens are actually good enough for privacy.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:47 PM, immortal said:

you're not alone. i feel nervous too... always nervous cos scared they judge me when i request for male. lol

dun understand. I think quite common to request for male masseur since they have more strength as well. I always opt for male masseur if possible especially for legit massage since I need the strengths to unlock the knots. also, sometime I feel more paiseh for female to massage as scare the female see my junior rising on occasion as compare to male: since male also have the stuff I have. 

Edited by Shootme

2 hours ago, Shootme said:

dun understand. I think quite common to request for male masseur since they have more strength as well. I always opt for male masseur if possible especially for legit massage since I need the strengths to unlock the knots. also, sometime I feel more paiseh for female to massage as scare the female see my junior rising on occasion as compare to male: since male also have the stuff I have. 

I suppose Its normal (for straights) if the little brother stands when female massage them especially if massage even close to the private (intimate) areas....kinda weird if this were to happen if done by male therapist, isn’t it???? Like y so turn on when another male touch....lol....unless the person is aj, no?

4 hours ago, Shootme said:

After a few years of experience I do not bother at all and just asked for it. But I did remember when I first started to go massage, the usher did ask me why I chose a male instead of a female. lol 

2 hours ago, MilkyCow said:

I suppose Its normal (for straights) if the little brother stands when female massage them especially if massage even close to the private (intimate) areas....kinda weird if this were to happen if done by male therapist, isn’t it???? Like y so turn on when another male touch....lol....unless the person is aj, no?

I think guys have two brains. I think if the guy is straight, if was force to receive a bj or hj from a gay, his second brain will still be trigger. since that pet typically are sensitive but might not be superb rock hard. then again going off topic.

I think just dun think too much and choose the preferable gender for yourself when go massage.

Edited by Shootme

12 hours ago, gc0805 said:

also, u dont really need to be nude for oil massage, just wear comfortable loose fitting shorts.

I m only stating the place setup as a fact. 

How come u read it as a criticism, or anything about wanting to be nude or service????????? 

Is that all u have in mind? 

13 hours ago, gc0805 said:

Good tat u shared this.

Helps me decide to go to this place or not.

coz i prefer those places tat can be totally nude with the privacy needed.

thanks!

1 hour ago, MilkyCow said:

Good tat u shared this.

thanks!

Then go for ayurvedic ,atleast they do massages behind closed doors. Those massage outlets at housing areas like so simple with cheap set up. No privacy at all as though we are animals to be nude in public. 

2 hours ago, MilkyCow said:

Good tat u shared this.

thanks!

There are a number of shops that have rooms but they typically would have a small window on the door but you can be naked but covered with towels. Note many offer you a disposable underwear to wear and depending on masseur, they may insist that you wear it or not. If you are very shy, choose a one man show place. You will be assured privacy if you are in the nude.

8 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

I m only stating the place setup as a fact. 

How come u read it as a criticism, or anything about wanting to be nude or service????????? 

Is that all u have in mind? 

my sincere apologies. i should be addressing cutejack's query. i shouldn't have quoted ur reply.

5 hours ago, midkemia said:

There are a number of shops that have rooms but they typically would have a small window on the door but you can be naked but covered with towels. Note many offer you a disposable underwear to wear and depending on masseur, they may insist that you wear it or not. If you are very shy, choose a one man show place. You will be assured privacy if you are in the nude.

Wooooo....any recommendations for a one man show massage place? Can PM me......

6 hours ago, cutejack said:

Then go for ayurvedic ,atleast they do massages behind closed doors. Those massage outlets at housing areas like so simple with cheap set up. No privacy at all as though we are animals to be nude in public. 

Yes i do visit Ayurvedic....but some centres disallow nudity...must put on the disposable undies....and i prefer those extremely sensual kind....hehhehehe

On 1/24/2021 at 1:20 PM, Foryouforhimforher said:

Finally found time and went back to look for don at his new work place at imperial Apple at handy road. He is still one of the best person to find for massage as he is gay friendly. Massage skills especially sensual is exception and always uses different strokes. Love his inner thigh and butt massages especially. Never fail my expectation! 

Tried Don at Imperial Apple Spa today, and found his strokes to be smooth. He spent quite some time on the glutes and inner thighs, but I would say it was all professional and didn't feel sensual to me. My massage included a few brief rubs on the front (i.e. chest and abs) where he went only as far as the top/root of my c*ck - but again, it was all professional and not sensual actually. Overall, I find the massage good to above-average - not exactly a must-try.

Anyway, Don told me that he was serving his one month's notice and would be moving to a new spa soon. (I didn't ask which one.) He said that he had been receiving so many male clients, to the extent that he got a stigma among his colleagues for serving only male clients. He was actually hoping for more female clients (to do foot massages on) to expand his massage repertoire. So yeah, even if any of you go look for him at his new place, please also bring your female friends along for him to do massages on. 

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage