Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

3 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

I don't think he's sisi...he's quite straight looking right, with slight moustache? haha

It was a few years ago when I went to him and he looked sissy and did not have a moustache. He must have transformed himself. Have you been to him?

1 minute ago, midkemia said:

It was a few years ago when I went to him and he looked sissy and did not have a moustache. He must have transformed himself. Have you been to him?

O then I must try again soon...haha

Any other feminine lady like masseur U came across?

11 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

O then I must try again soon...haha

Any other feminine lady like masseur U came across?

The photo in their profiles are not always who they are. So take it with a pitch of salt (or a lot).

Nope sorry not seen any. You want feminine men right? Not real ladies?

On 7/13/2021 at 3:22 PM, gpfun said:

From my understanding, there are 4 masseurs around now.

a) Andrew

b) James

c) Peter

d) Ah Li

On 7/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, gpfun said:

My regular is James. Probably his massage style helps to relieve my hard knots.. I guess it will vary from each person.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:00 PM, drg567 said:

that's cool, clothings optional? 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:40 PM, gpfun said:

Yes.. optional. However, mask is still required as part of MOH requirements.

james dont allow me to bare it all.

peter and ah li allow. 

but i find that the boss sitting at the counter do not put on his mask. be careful guys!

i did some research & here's my findings:

i won't be sharing a spa( for straight pple ) which is costly & above $85, so these 2 outlets offer the lowest price.

if u have the money,

& like having a "hot stone massage" which is guaranteed to make u sleep,

here are 2 options, i have been to (1) & i am planning to go to (2) soon.

i did the "Moxa Signature Massage With heated Bian stones"@ (1) & its worth every cent:

https://www.healingtouchspa.com

(2) http://odwellness.sg *all ladies, only got 1 male masseur, big sized & can do a hard one for u*

FYI.

20 hours ago, joker9475 said:

Then you're a bit of a failure. Today, I went to him and pressed it for two hours. Then I joked with him if he could press my ass. As a result, he not only completed the challenge perfectly, but also entered with his fingers and stirred

some restrain and prudence should be exercised when posting something as confidential as this. we do not want to get the masseur in trouble, or his rice bowl broken.

8 hours ago, gc0805 said:

some restrain and prudence should be exercised when posting something as confidential as this. we do not want to get the masseur in trouble, or his rice bowl broken.

Thought after the review, the chances for the massuer's rice bowl to get full?

7 hours ago, sensualj4f said:

sharing my experience at xxx 2 weeks back. I went there for the first time and didnt request for any specific masseuse. Not sure if I what kind of experience I will get but was hoping for it to be a mix of good sports and sensual massage. 

When I entered and inform the guy of the length of massage I want, i was guided to an open space upstairs. There's curtains to cover so there are some level of privacy I guess? Wasn't sure if I'm to remove all clothing as he did not provide me with anything to wear so i asked if I need to remove my underwear. It was then he told me its optional, if I want he can provide me with a bottom. Kinda means he was expecting me to be naked? Not sure hahaha... I decided to go naked (first time massaging without wearing anything. Already semi hard at the thought of it. 

When the massage started, first 30mins was pretty normal. No oil was used as he said he will focus on pressing first which, i enjoyed quite a lot as he did hit all my knots with adequate strength. Especially for my lower back area. 

Now, coming to the oil massage part. It was sensual to me from start to end. He begin with oil rubs from my upper back down to my butt. Tho nothing hanky panky yet but he did make sure he give my butt a good oiling and not shy to make sure the inner butt crack is oiled as well (but not hitting my hole yet). When it comes to my upper thigh, alot of teasing. He begins to "accidentally" hit my groin area as well as brushing against my balls. I was getting aroused and begin wriggling around to his movement. He started spending alot of time on rubbing my butt and balls in a sensual way. Soon he started playing with my hole and yes, his fingers went in and begin finger fucking (he didnt went very deep tho but enough) my hole while applying pressure on the spot between my hole and balls. It felt damn good and I lift up my butt slightly uncontrollably. Sadly that did not go on as long as I like. after a few more caressing, he flip me over to massage my front thigh but after a few stroke he just aim for my balls and dick. Soon, i shot my load. 

What I like is, he continued with the normal massage after that without reducing his service level. 

Overall, very enjoyable experience. What i liked is that there is minimal conversation hence no awkwardness experienced. 

I prolly will go back but if he maintains this kind of service, im afraid one day I will lift up my butt and beg for him to finger fuck me deep...or even ask for his dick... 

So where is the place

On 7/23/2021 at 10:50 PM, 30yochinese said:

i did some research & here's my findings:

i won't be sharing a spa( for straight pple ) which is costly & above $85, so these 2 outlets offer the lowest price.

if u have the money,

& like having a "hot stone massage" which is guaranteed to make u sleep,

here are 2 options, i have been to (1) & i am planning to go to (2) soon.

i did the "Moxa Signature Massage With heated Bian stones"@ (1) & its worth every cent:

https://www.healingtouchspa.com

(2) http://odwellness.sg *all ladies, only got 1 male masseur, big sized & can do a hard one for u*

FYI.

Healingtouch got male masseur? Which brand? 

On 7/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, sensualj4f said:

sharing my experience at xxx 2 weeks back. I went there for the first time and didnt request for any specific masseuse. Not sure if I what kind of experience I will get but was hoping for it to be a mix of good sports and sensual massage. 

When I entered and inform the guy of the length of massage I want, i was guided to an open space upstairs. There's curtains to cover so there are some level of privacy I guess? Wasn't sure if I'm to remove all clothing as he did not provide me with anything to wear so i asked if I need to remove my underwear. It was then he told me its optional, if I want he can provide me with a bottom. Kinda means he was expecting me to be naked? Not sure hahaha... I decided to go naked (first time massaging without wearing anything. Already semi hard at the thought of it. 

When the massage started, first 30mins was pretty normal. No oil was used as he said he will focus on pressing first which, i enjoyed quite a lot as he did hit all my knots with adequate strength. Especially for my lower back area. 

Now, coming to the oil massage part. It was sensual to me from start to end. He begin with oil rubs from my upper back down to my butt. Tho nothing hanky panky yet but he did make sure he give my butt a good oiling and not shy to make sure the inner butt crack is oiled as well (but not hitting my hole yet). When it comes to my upper thigh, alot of teasing. He begins to "accidentally" hit my groin area as well as brushing against my balls. I was getting aroused and begin wriggling around to his movement. He started spending alot of time on rubbing my butt and balls in a sensual way. Soon he started playing with my hole and yes, his fingers went in and begin finger fucking (he didnt went very deep tho but enough) my hole while applying pressure on the spot between my hole and balls. It felt damn good and I lift up my butt slightly uncontrollably. Sadly that did not go on as long as I like. after a few more caressing, he flip me over to massage my front thigh but after a few stroke he just aim for my balls and dick. Soon, i shot my load. 

What I like is, he continued with the normal massage after that without reducing his service level. 

Overall, very enjoyable experience. What i liked is that there is minimal conversation hence no awkwardness experienced. 

I prolly will go back but if he maintains this kind of service, im afraid one day I will lift up my butt and beg for him to finger fuck me deep...or even ask for his dick... 

Cmon you need to give a hint on the place and who

Edited by cutejack

hey so where is this place? Hehe

thx for sharing... i am AMAZED that a straight-massage-shop will flout the rules & offer sexual services, anyway, its none of my business.. willing seller willing buyer, lol

i like to thank u for the long post & FYI, this is my favourite part: " i was guided to an open space upstairs. "

U made alot of gays happy, & U made alot of curious pple P.M. you for info... lol

where is this place?

47 minutes ago, happyeveryday said:

I tried don last night. I felt very good. but not as exaggerated as you said. Personally, I think his massage is very comfortable and knows how to press the key points loved by customers... As for the back or front, maybe everyone is different? I like him to press my chest, very ecstatic.. if I say he's good, I think it's a matter of personal taste. In short, it's very to my appetite and worth it.

thx for sharing, esp this: " if I say he's good, I think it's a matter of personal taste. In short, it's very to my appetite and worth it. "

for me,
(1) it really depends on how often u go for a massage & (2) are u able to give a massage...

(2) i know this sounds silly but everytime i get a massage i will use the strokes done on me... & try to remember the position & next time when i am massaging someone, repeat that stroke, this is why i went to Massage School, & becoz of this, i know it is difficult FOR EVERY MASSEUR to guess what works for u... & what is your preference... so try not to judge or rank the skill of a Masseur... pls respect the hours that went into developing his technique, i know coz i went for class...

(1) Lastly,
i have been for 4 sensual massages so far( in my life with 4 different masseur in Singapore).
We all have our "Happy Points"... if he massages my nipples or pubes, it does not turn me on... so similarly, what works for u will not work for another guy. my 2 cents 😃

*sorry, this is off-topic from the STRAIGHT MASSAGE ESTABLISHMENTS.

1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

thx for sharing, esp this: " if I say he's good, I think it's a matter of personal taste. In short, it's very to my appetite and worth it. "

for me,
(1) it really depends on how often u go for a massage & (2) are u able to give a massage...

(2) i know this sounds silly but everytime i get a massage i will use the strokes done on me... & try to remember the position & next time when i am massaging someone, repeat that stroke, this is why i went to Massage School, & becoz of this, i know it is difficult FOR EVERY MASSEUR to guess what works for u... & what is your preference... so try not to judge or rank the skill of a Masseur... pls respect the hours that went into developing his technique, i know coz i went for class...

(1) Lastly,
i have been for 4 sensual massages so far( in my life with 4 different masseur in Singapore).
We all have our "Happy Points"... if he massages my nipples or pubes, it does not turn me on... so similarly, what works for u will not work for another guy. my 2 cents 😃

*sorry, this is off-topic from the STRAIGHT MASSAGE ESTABLISHMENTS.

Very well said. What works for you may not work for another. I also dont feel much if my massuer massage my nipps. 

Teasing on ass and lower abdominal turns me on big time. 

I tried going to Don for massage, and he is no doubt good at his craft. He has decent massaging skills, with a good amount of strength as well and you feel that he does put in effort in pressure. However, I don't think that his sensual massage is that amazing like how many has mentioned here. He does a little bit of teasing; a bit of inner thigh, sliding his finger in between the cracks and fondles the nipples a little when you're facing up and that's pretty much it. Would go back for a good massage, but nothing irresistible sensual wise :)

hi, may I know where is this place that you do you massage. Would you drop me a note of the place please. Thank you 

25 minutes ago, Jockey said:

hi, may I know where is this place that you do you massage. Would you drop me a note of the place please. Thank you 

i think its at Handy Road, not sure...

52 minutes ago, guyguy_decent said:

I tried going to Don for massage, and he is no doubt good at his craft. He has decent massaging skills, with a good amount of strength as well and you feel that he does put in effort in pressure. However, I don't think that his sensual massage is that amazing like how many has mentioned here. He does a little bit of teasing; a bit of inner thigh, sliding his finger in between the cracks and fondles the nipples a little when you're facing up and that's pretty much it. Would go back for a good massage, but nothing irresistible sensual wise :)

Recently, my friend and I booked a 1.5hr session each with Don, back to back. Unfortunately, my friend arrived 15min late for his massage, so my session was delayed 15min as well. When I went in for my massage, Don complained quite a fair bit about my friend being late, but I let it go as he was kind enough not to cut short the session for my friend. Unfortunately, he cut short my session by 15min, which I thought was quite unfair. So I'll be avoiding Don from now on.

48 minutes ago, gc0805 said:

Recently, my friend and I booked a 1.5hr session each with Don, back to back. Unfortunately, my friend arrived 15min late for his massage, so my session was delayed 15min as well. When I went in for my massage, Don complained quite a fair bit about my friend being late, but I let it go as he was kind enough not to cut short the session for my friend. Unfortunately, he cut short my session by 15min, which I thought was quite unfair. So I'll be avoiding Don from now on.

You told Don that it was your friend?

That is unacceptable. Thanks for sharing.

43 minutes ago, midkemia said:

You told Don that it was your friend?

That is unacceptable. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, he knew. He was the one who told me that my friend was late by 15min. Perhaps, he was upset because the sessions were late: 9.30pm to 11pm and 11pm to 12.30am (the shop closes at 2am). When booking the appt, I did ask the counter to check with him if the timing was too late. The lady got back to me to say it was ok, and that we would be his last customers. 

Was quite disappointed tbh. I recommended the friend cos Don had asked me to introduce friends to the massage place as business was slow.

1 hour ago, guyguy_decent said:

Highly doubt it is Handy Road because the outlet you're referring to which I reckon, Imperial Spa, doesn't seem to have a second level as mentioned by the author. :)

Is it Naturezen spa? Do u have the place name? Or anyone tried Naturezen spa?

On 7/24/2021 at 11:56 PM, gc0805 said:

Thx for the reminder 👍i was tempted to give a review about a recent home-based-masseur... Now i will edit it so it won't get anyone into trouble before posting it🥰😍🤩, thx!