Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

22 hours ago, gc0805 said:

Yes, he knew. He was the one who told me that my friend was late by 15min. Perhaps, he was upset because the sessions were late: 9.30pm to 11pm and 11pm to 12.30am (the shop closes at 2am). When booking the appt, I did ask the counter to check with him if the timing was too late. The lady got back to me to say it was ok, and that we would be his last customers. 

Was quite disappointed tbh. I recommended the friend cos Don had asked me to introduce friends to the massage place as business was slow.

Was it Angie? She's very friendly.

9 minutes ago, quatro said:

Has anyone tried this guy? 
https://carousell.com/rex.massage/

He seems to have very positive feedback and from the reviews looks like he offered manhood massage in the past. 

Never tried but have i seen him before? Yes, he is a real person coz i remember seeing his dp in a chat group... which is the pic u posted. 

Edited by 30yochinese

On 7/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, sensualj4f said:

sharing my experience at xxx 2 weeks back. I went there for the first time and didnt request for any specific masseuse. Not sure if I what kind of experience I will get but was hoping for it to be a mix of good sports and sensual massage. 

When I entered and inform the guy of the length of massage I want, i was guided to an open space upstairs. There's curtains to cover so there are some level of privacy I guess? Wasn't sure if I'm to remove all clothing as he did not provide me with anything to wear so i asked if I need to remove my underwear. It was then he told me its optional, if I want he can provide me with a bottom. Kinda means he was expecting me to be naked? Not sure hahaha... I decided to go naked (first time massaging without wearing anything. Already semi hard at the thought of it. 

When the massage started, first 30mins was pretty normal. No oil was used as he said he will focus on pressing first which, i enjoyed quite a lot as he did hit all my knots with adequate strength. Especially for my lower back area. 

Now, coming to the oil massage part. It was sensual to me from start to end. He begin with oil rubs from my upper back down to my butt. Tho nothing hanky panky yet but he did make sure he give my butt a good oiling and not shy to make sure the inner butt crack is oiled as well (but not hitting my hole yet). When it comes to my upper thigh, alot of teasing. He begins to "accidentally" hit my groin area as well as brushing against my balls. I was getting aroused and begin wriggling around to his movement. He started spending alot of time on rubbing my butt and balls in a sensual way. Soon he started playing with my hole and yes, his fingers went in and begin finger fucking (he didnt went very deep tho but enough) my hole while applying pressure on the spot between my hole and balls. It felt damn good and I lift up my butt slightly uncontrollably. Sadly that did not go on as long as I like. after a few more caressing, he flip me over to massage my front thigh but after a few stroke he just aim for my balls and dick. Soon, i shot my load. 

What I like is, he continued with the normal massage after that without reducing his service level. 

Overall, very enjoyable experience. What i liked is that there is minimal conversation hence no awkwardness experienced. 

I prolly will go back but if he maintains this kind of service, im afraid one day I will lift up my butt and beg for him to finger fuck me deep...or even ask for his dick... 

Sounds like the place beginning with 'Z'......

On 7/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, sensualj4f said:

sharing my experience at xxx 2 weeks back. I went there for the first time and didnt request for any specific masseuse. Not sure if I what kind of experience I will get but was hoping for it to be a mix of good sports and sensual massage. 

When I entered and inform the guy of the length of massage I want, i was guided to an open space upstairs. There's curtains to cover so there are some level of privacy I guess? Wasn't sure if I'm to remove all clothing as he did not provide me with anything to wear so i asked if I need to remove my underwear. It was then he told me its optional, if I want he can provide me with a bottom. Kinda means he was expecting me to be naked? Not sure hahaha... I decided to go naked (first time massaging without wearing anything. Already semi hard at the thought of it. 

When the massage started, first 30mins was pretty normal. No oil was used as he said he will focus on pressing first which, i enjoyed quite a lot as he did hit all my knots with adequate strength. Especially for my lower back area. 

Now, coming to the oil massage part. It was sensual to me from start to end. He begin with oil rubs from my upper back down to my butt. Tho nothing hanky panky yet but he did make sure he give my butt a good oiling and not shy to make sure the inner butt crack is oiled as well (but not hitting my hole yet). When it comes to my upper thigh, alot of teasing. He begins to "accidentally" hit my groin area as well as brushing against my balls. I was getting aroused and begin wriggling around to his movement. He started spending alot of time on rubbing my butt and balls in a sensual way. Soon he started playing with my hole and yes, his fingers went in and begin finger fucking (he didnt went very deep tho but enough) my hole while applying pressure on the spot between my hole and balls. It felt damn good and I lift up my butt slightly uncontrollably. Sadly that did not go on as long as I like. after a few more caressing, he flip me over to massage my front thigh but after a few stroke he just aim for my balls and dick. Soon, i shot my load. 

What I like is, he continued with the normal massage after that without reducing his service level. 

Overall, very enjoyable experience. What i liked is that there is minimal conversation hence no awkwardness experienced. 

I prolly will go back but if he maintains this kind of service, im afraid one day I will lift up my butt and beg for him to finger fuck me deep...or even ask for his dick... 

hi @sensualj4f, pls don't feel offended by my post, not trying to attack what u posted previously...

U paid $49,
I also paid $49 for the massage,
U were guided to an open space upstairs,

I was also guided to an open space upstairs,

U said there were curtains to cover... so there is some level of privacy,
I also had the same curtains to cover... except, the masseur who served me, hinted to me that he is straight & this massage was going to be a normal one, why? Coz something bad happened to them in 2016, so what happened to u did happen... but the odds of it happening again are quite slim... based on the masseur's advice to me just now, FYI.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/masseur-jailed-caned-for-molesting-customer

*if @sensualj4f is unhappy, i will delete this post asap, but this really happened to me today... &
***I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANYONE WHO P.M. me abt massage-questions, Thx.***

Edited by 30yochinese

On 8/3/2021 at 8:43 PM, 30yochinese said:

Never tried but have i seen him before? Yes, he is a real person coz i remember seeing his dp in a chat group... which is the pic u posted. 

Yo! Thanks for flagging!

45 minutes ago, aftereightme said:

I like his professionalism and service - excellent skill set 

haha thanks for highlighting as well!!

And thanks to others who flag up to me that i was "featured" lol, im honored that I appear in straught massage shop recommendation 🤣

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

3 minutes ago, wutiger said:

favor. He likes money very much. He is willing to do anything as long as he has money. And I just like him... Brother, don't you think the masseur will fall in love with you? Or do you think that "ordinary" service is free? Why don't you be honest? I always give tips. Although it's not much, I know how to play the rules, so his service to me has always maintained a standard and dare not cut corners... Is that very simple?

hi, Morning, I agree with U. i went to read the original post. its not right for u/The Author to pass Judgement without any proof, or a specific example that u were compromised. that is why in my reviews, which i posted this week, i posted:

"what i liked" & "what i didn't like"...

i didn't post:

"i didn't like him doing this" & "i feel he is..."

someone recommended me a “Straight Massage Establishment” so I called Spa d’ Paradise & the receptionist told me to call:

http://www.spadlite.com & the price per hour for a popular masseur( U know he’s popular not coz of his massage skill...) is $94, 😱🥶🤭,

I don’t care if he is gd looking or hung,

but if he slacks for 5 minutes...

...that means I just put $7.85 in his pocket for him doing nothing for 5mins, anyway, I wouldn’t go this Spa at Chinatown for a Massage. 

On 8/12/2021 at 12:44 PM, 1983rophi said:

someone recommended me a “Straight Massage Establishment” so I called Spa d’ Paradise & the receptionist told me to call:

http://www.spadlite.com & the price per hour for a popular masseur( U know he’s popular not coz of his massage skill...) is $94, 😱🥶🤭,

...that means I just put $7.85 in his pocket for him doing nothing for 5mins, anyway, I wouldn’t go this Spa at Chinatown for a Massage. 

Why so specific $7.85?

On 8/12/2021 at 12:44 PM, 1983rophi said:

So who is the guy?

On 8/16/2021 at 10:30 PM, AlifBttm said:

Did not manage to go as found someone else @firefighthave u tried?

Ohh I tried Don way back when he was at Golden Landmark. Didn't go back again haha but I did write him a favourable feedback on the thread. I haven't been out for a long time. Maybe will go Natureland one of these days after payday.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:53 PM, firefight said:

Ohh I tried Don way back when he was at Golden Landmark. Didn't go back again haha but I did write him a favourable feedback on the thread. I haven't been out for a long time. Maybe will go Natureland one of these days after payday.

Hahaha if didnt go back means not that awesome right hehe

On 8/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, calv said:

Personally, I think he is ok and quite satisfying... just that I don't really feel comfortable in what he says.  It kills off the mood at times.  I have been to his massage a couple of times. 

I wonder what he say to u

On 8/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, guyguy_decent said:

Anyone been to Zufu lately? Any masseur to recommend? Prefer someone who is a little more stocky/meaty muscular with medium strength. If can massage without clothes at all would be nice.

I tried Zufu last week. The place is quite run down now. Massage is down upstairs and you can be naked. It is curtained off so there is no room or shower. I did not see any stock masseur.

Personally, I think he is ok and quite satisfying... just that I don't really feel comfortable in what he says.  It kills off the mood at times.  I have been to his massage a couple of times. 

Agreed, tried him first time last week and don't think I will be back.

I would rate his skill 8/10 but the overall experience is -1/10.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:11 PM, yesandno said:

Agreed, tried him first time last week and don't think I will be back.

I would rate his skill 8/10 but the overall experience is -1/10.

Curious... Wondering wat was said to "kill" the mood... $? 

On 8/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, Saggiboy said:

Curious... Wondering wat was said to "kill" the mood... $? 

Told me 3 times must put on the disposable underwear before he left the room while I had no plan to go naked any way.

After I told him I got his information from BW, he started to complain about people writing bad remarks for him here.

Bluffed he had sex with divorced female friends and used tricks not to take any responsibility.

Hinted for tips if I wanted more 'targeted treatment' and blamed me for not receiving better massage as I went to the toilet before the massage. I was 5 minutes early for the appointment even after I visited the toilet. 

Kept going on and on saying he chooses his clients and I am being assessed by him. Towards the end of the massage, saying he did not mind serving me in the future but need to follow his rules.

Saying he is very popular, so if I choose not to come back, he is cool on that.

Making racist remarks about people from other countries.

Thinking himself as humorous but in fact very rude. For example, he asked me to open out and talk and after I initiated a talk, he asked me to shut up. Then a few mins later said he was joking. (I should have left right after this. Regretted.)

The list can go much longer but I decide to stop here.

Hate to be judgmental but he seems to have some mental issues from this encounter alone. 

On 8/19/2021 at 1:49 AM, yesandno said:

Told me 3 times must put on the disposable underwear before he left the room while I had no plan to go naked any way.

After I told him I got his information from BW, he started to complain about people writing bad remarks for him here.

Bluffed he had sex with divorced female friends and used tricks not to take any responsibility.

Hinted for tips if I wanted more 'targeted treatment' and blamed me for not receiving better massage as I went to the toilet before the massage. I was 5 minutes early for the appointment even after I visited the toilet. 

Kept going on and on saying he chooses his clients and I am being assessed by him. Towards the end of the massage, saying he did not mind serving me in the future but need to follow his rules.

Thinking himself as humorous but in fact very rude. For example, he asked me to open out and talk and after I initiated a talk, he asked me to shut up. Then a few mins later said he was joking. (I should have left right after this. Regretted.)

Hate to be judgmental but he seems to have some mental issues from this encounter alone. 

Oh...sounds real jiat lat.

i emailed a few Straight Massage Shops, YUNOMORI Onsen replied to me & i posted their massage-prices under the Y.Onsen Thread, this is one is RELATIVELY AFFORDABLE & each room has a very nice Spa Feel. this is the Email reply i got from them: (1) Our massage price after GST is $67.41.

(2)
Unfortunately we do not have male therapist however rest assure that our female therapists are very skillful as they are well-trained to massage individuals with different types of muscles ache. You may point out ur concern again when booking the appointment for our front desk to take note.

(3)

Right now we are having this trial at $52 before GST for an hour of deep tissue massage. You may find the Terms &Cond at our website.

(4)

Most of our therapists are fully vaccinated, we are close to a 100% vaccinated company soon.

(5)
Our first appointment starts at 11am and in our operating timing there is no off peak nor peak period thus you may feel free to come at your convenience still be able to enjoy the trial price (for 1st time).

(6)
normally after the massage, We will share more with you on our discount plan we offer, or Packages.

(7)
We have a total of 7 outlets, pls see our website: www.healingtouchspa.com     We hope this helps and look forward to your visit.

Thank you,
Elaine, Assistant Manager,
Healing Touch Spa.

Thanks for sharing

On 8/18/2021 at 11:58 PM, elephant said:

hows the experience?

The massage was quite hard in some parts. Not bad at that time but I had some aches the next day but that could be just me. He starts with dry massage to loosen your muscles as everywhere does but took quite some time before he used oil. He does massage the butt area for some time.

emailed a few Straight Massage Shops. This is the Email i got from G.Spa :

(1)  

Currently there are NO facilities promotion, or credit card promotion, for the use of OUR FACILITIES.

(2)

Our Spa admission is one-time entry within 24-hours. The duration will starts once you check in at our reception. Spa Admission are at $68 (Non-Member) and $58 (Member). However due to the new restriction, certain facilities will not be allowed for individual who are not fully vaccinated.   Kindly, take note of the regulation provided below as due to the recent announcement from the government there will be some regulation changes in g.spa.

(3)

With the recent announcement of Phase 2 (Heighten Alert) from 10th August 2021 (Tuesday):*g.spa will only take in appointment booking for groups of

-         2 Pax Eligibility – For Partially Vaccinate or Unvaccinated Individual

or

-         5 Pax Group Eligibility -  Only for Individual who had Fully Vaccinated* Meaning 2 weeks after the 2nd shot *

(4) 
   g.spa operating hours will still be at 24 hours.

(5) 
PROMOTION *** - Hot Stone Spa, get a rest on our heated stone bed made from patented FIR-Tech material. Allow this therapy to ease your muscle tension, promote your blood circulation & more! Add on $60 (UP$95) $64.2 w/o GST $60

(6) for Individual who had Fully Vaccinated: Meaning 2 weeks after 2nd shot * Will be able to utilize g.spa facilities such as Hot Pool (Male & Ladies), Cold Pool (Male), Sauna Room, Steam Room, Relaxation Area with free Wi-Fi and our Dining Area. with any g.spa Main Treatment.

(7) 

Spa Admission (Usage Of g.spa Facilities ; Hot Pool (Male & Ladies), Cold Pool (Male), Sauna Room, Steam Room, Relaxation Area with free Wi-Fi and our Dining Area. without any g.spa Main Treatment)

(8)   Kindly, take note that mask have to be worn at all times during the treatments and during the usage of our Hot Pool, Cold Pool, Jacuzzi and Relaxation Area.

(9) NO Dining In.
g.spa will provide 3 Take away will be available, eg; food & drink. (Not to be consume within g.spa premises.)

Thank you, 

From the g.spa team
// 19-8-2021 

Edited by 30yochinese

Omg.. this kind of masseur is such a turn off.. haiz

Me too. I feel the way he communicate is quite proud. Not friendly at all. It's not what was said. It's the way its said. Can say I like the massage but for that price likely not gg again.

Edited by Leanmeat

On 8/19/2021 at 4:05 PM, midkemia said:

The massage was quite hard in some parts. Not bad at that time but I had some aches the next day but that could be just me. He starts with dry massage to loosen your muscles as everywhere does but took quite some time before he used oil. He does massage the butt area for some time.

Who is the He?