Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 10/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, Rabbit555 said:

Good service? 

Jerry massage skill is average, don’t exaggerate until so perfectly good.

The location is ideal but the massage bed is small with curtain separated and ppl talking and walking loudly.

On 10/5/2021 at 4:55 PM, connortem said:

I went to a nice guy for a massage several times. He has golden hands. He massages my body so pleasantly. When he started the massage, I thought it was already bliss. But then he moved on to the most important thing. It was a tantric massage . Tantric techniques say that pleasure should be stretched. This guy stood over me and did a massage for 1.5 hours, and then we made love for another 2 hours. And it was the most prolonged hours of sex in my life. He knows a lot about pleasure. Probably, tantric sex is now my favorite kind of lovemaking.

More details of massage place pls

On 10/8/2021 at 7:59 PM, Nigel1993 said:

Anyone tried Natureland Robertson Quay? Anyone to recommend? 

Did you manage to go try? I did provide some reviews in earlier posts.

Today I went to Rejuv Foot at Foch Road Hoa Nam Building. The massage is done in a curtain-ed area (there are 5 such beds) but not as cosy/sparse like Zufu. The last one only has one curtain and is walled. The place is quite noisy as it is actually quite small and just right behind the bus stop. Chinese traditional instrumental music is played.

You will be given a disposable undie to wear whether you do the dry or oil massage (because the guy asked me to change first then asked me what I will prefer). There is no direct butt massage only the laterals but the thigh massage was good.

My therapist is a small sized guy with little guns. The other guy is bespectacled but just a bit taller. He kept asking if the strength was OK but kept doing similar strokes. 

The damage was $75 for 1.5hrs but you can opt for a $38 1h body massage if you go before 6pm on weekdays.

On 10/6/2021 at 1:29 PM, pangcw said:

More details of massage place pls

I went to this place that this guy mentioned, the only happy ending i got was: A Straight Masseur staring at me & thinking why is my hand so itchy...

On 10/12/2021 at 5:51 PM, ScratchedDiamond said:

Just tried Zufu again after a long long while. Not as many therapists there now, but I think the guy I tried was very good. Strong, firm and long strokes. Did a very good job on my back and shoulders.

Who is the massuer name?

On 10/11/2021 at 7:25 PM, firefight said:

Did you manage to go try? I did provide some reviews in earlier posts.

Today I went to Rejuv Foot at Foch Road Hoa Nam Building. The massage is done in a curtain-ed area (there are 5 such beds) but not as cosy/sparse like Zufu. The last one only has one curtain and is walled. The place is quite noisy as it is actually quite small and just right behind the bus stop. Chinese traditional instrumental music is played.

You will be given a disposable undie to wear whether you do the dry or oil massage (because the guy asked me to change first then asked me what I will prefer). There is no direct butt massage only the laterals but the thigh massage was good.

My therapist is a small sized guy with little guns. The other guy is bespectacled but just a bit taller. He kept asking if the strength was OK but kept doing similar strokes. 

The damage was $75 for 1.5hrs but you can opt for a $38 1h body massage if you go before 6pm on weekdays.

I went to Hoa Nam Building today. Did a 90min massage. I'll post a detailed review later but alot that was previously shared on this forum is factual/true.

The damage was $75 for 1.5hrs despite my 2pm appointment :0(

Called to secure a booking with Jerry aka Don in Rejuv but was told that he is being booked by someone else. 10 mins later, I received a call from Rejuv saying Jerry is available. 

Massage was good but he was very boastful. I felt that he was quite rude towards the end of the massage by saying “next time don’t come so late lah come in the afternoon or evening I have to take a taxi back past midnight which is not worth it for me”. Which I think is not my problem at all. FYI, they close at 2am.

Massage ended and I left the place. Jerry left too to head back home i believe. While I was walking he came up to me and said “oh so like this only ah so no tip ah for sensual or for me to take taxi back” which I find it extremely unprofessional. FYI, the massage was not sensual for me. Probably massaging the ass is sensual for him? Idk.

Great massage skills with a cheap attitude is a NO for me. 

Massage: 7/10

Place: 5/10

Attitude: 3/10

Edited by Mr Beardy

On 10/13/2021 at 9:37 PM, Mr Beardy said:

Called to secure a booking with Jerry aka Don in Rejuv but was told that he is being booked by someone else. 10 mins later, I received a call from Rejuv saying Jerry is available. 

Massage was good but he was very boastful. I felt that he was quite rude towards the end of the massage by saying “next time don’t come so late lah come in the afternoon or evening I have to take a taxi back past midnight which is not worth it for me”. Which I think is not my problem at all. FYI, they close at 2am.

Massage ended and I left the place. Jerry left too to head back home i believe. While I was walking he came up to me and said “oh so like this only ah so no tip ah for sensual or for me to take taxi back” which I find it extremely unprofessional. FYI, the massage was not sensual for me. Probably massaging the ass is sensual for him? Idk.

Have told you all his massage is average, don’t trust anyone who say until you have tried. 

Seems more and more people are complaining about his attitude.  As you had mentioned above, his “Massage was good” and you rated him 7/10.  He was always polite to him but i had not engaged him for the past 9months so that was then.   It is a shame that he is getting a bad rap for himself with so many customers. I do hope he learns to talk less and be more mindful of what he says. 

Edited by discreeetguy

I have been to Rejuv. When one of the members described how sensual the service is, I feel there is a need to correct it as this will set the wrong expectations when our brothers visit there. 

Whenever I visit a straight massage joint, I will evaluate the therapist based on the massage skills.  Unless the therapist really irritates me (which has not happen), if the session ends late (eg 11pm & after), even if the skill is 5/10, as it is quite late in the night, I will still give a small tip as a token of appreciation. After all, their job is not easy & if we can afford to pay for a massage, I believe we can afford a small tip as well.

In our daily jobs, if we work till late at night, I believe we also hope the company or client will show a little appreciation by giving  some allowances to get a cab home or have some supper, don’t we?

Edited by robin

Let's put ourselves in the masseur's position.  He has to work till late and the massage was evaluated by you was "good".  Yet you were so stingy not to give a tip.  On top of that you have to write a review here to inform readers about his bad attitude so his popularity will be severely compromised.  Objectively, that really speaks a great deal about the character of the person who wrote the review.  Bad attitude of the masseur as written but I would rate the customer worse.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, 30yochinese said:

I went to Hoa Nam Building today. Did a 90min massage. I'll post a detailed review later but alot that was previously shared on this forum is factual/true.

The damage was $75 for 1.5hrs despite my 2pm appointment :0(

Same as the promo only applies for 1hr 

I think so too. Tips are not a standard expectation in Singapore as we should be motivated to do as best as our role requires us to be.

Edited by firefight

On 10/12/2021 at 2:45 PM, wInterhound said:

Rejuv footwork all male therapist?

NOPE the boss is auntie and there are noisy ATB... I overheard one saying the customer very fit despite the age..The customer said he 50+ but she insisted he had maintained well and looks 40+.

Seriously he says that? Goodness. 

On 10/14/2021 at 11:11 PM, ScratchedDiamond said:

To be fair, personally, a massage is all about the experience. I tip if I've had a satisfactory experience. Quite definitely, the masseur has been compensated for his work done, and if he were to work beyond his usual hours, his employer should have made up for it. The customer has paid for the massage, which was good, but the experience left a bad taste in his mouth (OK, no puns intended), so I believe the customer should not feel obliged to tip for the massage.

If this platform is for sharing of massage experiences, I think it is also fair to the consumers of such information to be told the bad side of things too. Quite like a bad review of a restaurant? I doubt we would blame someone for not tipping after giving a poor review for his or her dining experience, right?

I is only natural that if the customer did not leave feeling happy and pleasant then what do u expect? And the stated price was paid. Tips is up to the customer. Who say tips is needed? The masseur do what he has to do. The customer paid what he has to pay. If the masseur thinks that he has given "extra",then next time see this customer dont give the extra lor. 

Edited by Leanmeat

On 10/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, firefight said:

NOPE the boss is auntie and there are noisy ATB... I overheard one saying the customer very fit despite the age..The customer said he 50+ but she insisted he had maintained well and looks 40+.

Yupe Yupe.. 

went for the massage already.. 

my masseur Shld be same as yours.. but dun know if he has little guns… 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:08 AM, wInterhound said:

Yupe Yupe.. 

went for the massage already.. 

my masseur Shld be same as yours.. but dun know if he has little guns… 

Any review from you? I think the massage was quite normal though it could be because it was my first visit.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:11 PM, ScratchedDiamond said:

To be fair, personally, a massage is all about the experience. I tip if I've had a satisfactory experience. Quite definitely, the masseur has been compensated for his work done, and if he were to work beyond his usual hours, his employer should have made up for it. The customer has paid for the massage, which was good, but the experience left a bad taste in his mouth (OK, no puns intended), so I believe the customer should not feel obliged to tip for the massage.

If this platform is for sharing of massage experiences, I think it is also fair to the consumers of such information to be told the bad side of things too. Quite like a bad review of a restaurant? I doubt we would blame someone for not tipping after giving a poor review for his or her dining experience, right?

I have never opined that tipping is necessary.  In a way the masseur was "penalized" for not getting a tip already.  I assume the price of the massage is less than $100 or not excessively over $100 and can be considered cheap.  It is as if you go to a cheap restaurant with no service charge and complain about the service while the most important thing is the food.  The service industry is already impacted adversely by the covid situation. I don't think this masseur earn much to start with and is only trying to earn an honest living.  Is there really a need to make a complaint in the forum?  A little kindness/empathy and a little less anger/pettiness will go a long way.

On 10/15/2021 at 2:34 PM, Benson C said:

I have never opined that tipping is necessary.  In a way the masseur was "penalized" for not getting a tip already.  I assume the price of the massage is less than $100 or not excessively over $100 and can be considered cheap.  It is as if you go to a cheap restaurant with no service charge and complain about the service while the most important thing is the food.  The service industry is already impacted adversely by the covid situation. I don't think this masseur earn much to start with and is only trying to earn an honest living.  Is there really a need to make a complaint in the forum?  A little kindness/empathy and a little less anger/pettiness will go a long way.

If service is good, I think people tip. 
If service sucks, tip for what? Lol

This forum is about sharing good and bad. 
That is what the forum is about right? Duh?! 

And to conclude, if a masseur is good. 
Won’t have to keep changing names whenever he moves on to a new place lor. Unless there is a reason to “hide” something? 

Cheers! 

My massage experience with Don last Aug was a pleasant one. I was there for relaxation and not to chit-chat so that helped him to focus on the massage. It wasn't the best but he gave good hard massage. Some sensual stroke but not enough to turn me on lol. After the massage, he requested to "tell friends about him".

He didn't ask for tips but I gave him one anyway. He was pleasantly surprised and looked grateful to have received it. Yes, good session but not something I'd go back to.

On 10/15/2021 at 2:34 PM, Benson C said:

I don't agree,

doesn't matter if the food is good or not.. if the person serving me gives attitude, I'm not going to patronize the stall.

Same for massage, skills good but lousy service not worth my $$

Someone who paid for the massage should leave an honest review, call a spade a spade and let the readers make their own informed decision.

Edited by nothunk00

On 10/15/2021 at 6:19 PM, nothunk00 said:

I don't agree,

doesn't matter if the food is good or not.. if the person serving me gives attitude, I'm not going to patronize the stall.

Same for massage, skills good but lousy service not worth my $$

Someone who paid for the massage should leave an honest review, call a spade a spade and let the readers make their own informed decision.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison. Same for masseurs, you may prefer his/her technique or he/she may treat one better than other because of ymmv theorem. If you are serious about massage don’t read other people review, witness it yourself. For me I choose to believe all reviews posted are genuine, because nobody will want to waste time writing something that is against their will unless their objective is to ruin someone reputation intentionally because his/ her personal motive are not met.

People praise his/her masseur because he/she has met his/her personal objective. To manage expectation, talk to your masseur, ask directly questions if he allows. But please read what he advertise or posted before asking, from their advertisement  you may have gotten most of your answer. If he mentioned in his writing that he does not provides sleazy business, meaning he is providing proper massage. Don’t push your limits and when got rejected starts to post negative feedback to ruin his/her reputation by criticizing his/her skills or ambience of room are terribly bad. Worse started to doubt others reviews and opinions.

All in all, if you are serious about massage just go back to you regular masseur and not masseur hopping. If you choose to hop then take it as an experience and not an hypocrite doubting other opinions or reviews. All reviews must be respected including yours. Read at your own risk because all reviews are personal experience. Ultimately service can’t be duplicate or what you receive or see today might not be consistent tomorrow. Someone may fall for vegetarian but some might hate it, does that mean vegetarian are poison?

I can write a lot but it’s ultimately how much you will be reading, digest and not oppose.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:07 AM, MRG said:

I visited Jerry last night. The technology is still very good and the price is very cheap. Although there is no bathroom, the environment is still secret. I can do everything I want. Rejuvfootwork is a place worth visiting. P / s I personally have the habit of tipping, although not much. Sometimes it's five dollars, sometimes it's ten dollars. If you don't tip and want a different experience, it's like eating McDonald's. you want more, but you don't want more money. Personally, I think it's a shame

Lol, just look at this "MRG" posting history. All about Don previously and now Jerry. Draw you own conclusion.

Personally, If you are already aware, there's always these few accounts that only praise or recommend Don/Jerry in this thread.