Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 10/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, YoLoBoy said:

Agree with you

Did you just try his massage? lol

Anyway, on his claim that those users who ONLY wrote positive reviews on his services were not written by he himself, cos his English is not good, well there is something called google translate. If you pay notice, some of the sentences aren't grammatically correct lol

Anyway, no harm paying for his services to find out for yourself if he is really that good as some users claimed, otherwise, you can just treat it as a lesson learnt. 😀

Happy Sunday folks!

On 10/14/2021 at 8:58 AM, robin said:

I have been to Rejuv. When one of the members described how sensual the service is, I feel there is a need to correct it as this will set the wrong expectations when our brothers visit there. 

Whenever I visit a straight massage joint, I will evaluate the therapist based on the massage skills.  Unless the therapist really irritates me (which has not happen), if the session ends late (eg 11pm & after), even if the skill is 5/10, as it is quite late in the night, I will still give a small tip as a token of appreciation. After all, their job is not easy & if we can afford to pay for a massage, I believe we can afford a small tip as well.

In our daily jobs, if we work till late at night, I believe we also hope the company or client will show a little appreciation by giving  some allowances to get a cab home or have some supper, don’t we?

Last week i booked Andrew:

For now i rank him as "The best masseur in Rejuv",

coz gd skill,

gd towel etiquette,

better than the 1st time i was there. 

On 11/11/2021 at 7:34 AM, 2021 said:

Hi guys Any review for Wanlin at Fu lu Shou..? There openly sharing the staff photo on online booking at the website. My friend told me one of the massage by Bryan need to book 3 month in advance special the last appointment only for the VIP clients and need to pay extra. Anyone try ?? 

Hey guys please don't anyhow state these kind of hearsay stuff and state names directly. Will cause people to lose jobs. @G_M can we clear this thread up abit?

On 11/12/2021 at 1:36 PM, cutejack said:

He oredi said there openly sharing the staff pic online n why this aunty act saint now? Please la.

Share pic is one thing

Stating who does what is another.

Of course different customers have different needs and thus will have preferences. The pictures are helpful for the customers to identify their own preferred therapists.

Edited by firefight

On 11/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, rinodino said:

after seeing the comments I decided to try Jerry (from Rejuv) out for myself, and to give him a chance.

I went before 6pm, so got the discount of $38/hr. throughout most of the massage, he was using his elbows to jab into my muscles. at least 5 times I told him that it was very painful, and one time it was so pain that I pushed his hand away. but he just moved my arm away and said that it is normal, the massage is meant to make me feel sore because it is Chinese style massage.

then he told me quietly, if I want the sensual kind of massage I need to pay $85/hr then he will give me what I want. I said that even if the massage is not sensual I am ok, but I already said it is painful. many times he insisted that it is supposed to be that way, that the pain is normal. I explained to him that I have been to other deep tissue/sports/chinese massages before, and they were not as painful. then he told me that he can't help it because those are other therapists, but he does not have the same hands and skills as them, so if I come to him I just need to accept what he gives me, if I am not happy then can change therapist. I did not see any point to argue with him after that, but I think that even if he has his own hands and style, he can also take in customer's feedback and be a bit more gentle, or not to jab into the muscles so quickly, but to apply pressure slowly. 

at the end I just kept quiet and stopped talking to him. before finishing the massage he told me that he honestly feels that pain from massage quite relaxing, and he asked me if I also thought the same as him. I told him no, I did not enjoy it, and I mentioned that to him a few times already. then he said that it was only the one time where I pushed his hand away that was very uncomfortable, but other than that it should be bearable. but I replied and said that it was not only that time, but also the other times where I said it was very painful.

I just wanted to go for a relaxing massage, and to release some knots. but Jerry was very stubborn, and did not take my feedback to him. I did not want to switch therapist half way through because I felt it was very rude, and I was hoping after more comments and request to go more gently, he will take my feedback. but he told me that if I wanted the more gentle style I need to pay more.

very unpleasant experience. it is very unfortunate.

Have told you all have overated his skill previously now then regret!

Edited by KONG
Spelling

after seeing the comments I decided to try Jerry (from Rejuv) out for myself, and to give him a chance.

I went before 6pm, so got the discount of $38/hr. throughout most of the massage, he was using his elbows to jab into my muscles. at least 5 times I told him that it was very painful, and one time it was so pain that I pushed his hand away. but he just moved my arm away and said that it is normal, the massage is meant to make me feel sore because it is Chinese style massage.

then he told me quietly, if I want the sensual kind of massage I need to pay $85/hr then he will give me what I want. I said that even if the massage is not sensual I am ok, but I already said it is painful. many times he insisted that it is supposed to be that way, that the pain is normal. I explained to him that I have been to other deep tissue/sports/chinese massages before, and they were not as painful. then he told me that he can't help it because those are other therapists, but he does not have the same hands and skills as them, so if I come to him I just need to accept what he gives me, if I am not happy then can change therapist. I did not see any point to argue with him after that, but I think that even if he has his own hands and style, he can also take in customer's feedback and be a bit more gentle, or not to jab into the muscles so quickly, but to apply pressure slowly. 

at the end I just kept quiet and stopped talking to him. before finishing the massage he told me that he honestly feels that pain from massage quite relaxing, and he asked me if I also thought the same as him. I told him no, I did not enjoy it, and I mentioned that to him a few times already. then he said that it was only the one time where I pushed his hand away that was very uncomfortable, but other than that it should be bearable. but I replied and said that it was not only that time, but also the other times where I said it was very painful.

I just wanted to go for a relaxing massage, and to release some knots. but Jerry was very stubborn, and did not take my feedback to him. I did not want to switch therapist half way through because I felt it was very rude, and I was hoping after more comments and request to go more gently, he will take my feedback. but he told me that if I wanted the more gentle style I need to pay more.

Agree that even that is his style he should still take in customer level of pain and adjust. If not we pay to get a unpleasant massage meh? ALL the masseur I went to will adjust after I said its too painful. Some you dont even need to ask, they will ask "Is this pressure ok?" This is what it means by professional and service. But well, it's not surprising that when business is good, service declines. It happens in many other trades too. To have service maintained even when business is good is rare. There are many other good masseur around, no one wants to spend money and feel lousy. Your one time exp is enough.

Edited by Leanmeat

Massage using elbow? I also can massage that way. Anyone can do wat. Haha

Wanna earn money earn properly la. Not like this. Don't know who curse n what sins we made, we born gay. Some more wanna do more sins ar.

Luckily I didn't get assigned to him last Fri as I only requested male therapist. A relatively small sized guy who was kind to oblige to my request to focus on my left shoulder. 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:37 PM, Credge said:

asking to PM for recommendation but wants something in return, a scam I must say. This thread supposed to be informative and as the title suggests, 'recommendation'. If you don't want to recommend and just want something in return just keep it to yourself then.

Don't be this disgusting person.

😱 What was asked in return for the recommendations? 

Thanks for the warning.  

Edited by yuquidam

On 11/22/2021 at 2:37 PM, Credge said:

asking to PM for recommendation but wants something in return, a scam I must say. This thread supposed to be informative and as the title suggests, 'recommendation'. If you don't want to recommend and just want something in return just keep it to yourself then.

Don't be this disgusting person.

Ya, who, what? Pls do share 

It is a very thin line to write who provide what special service, it may cost someone a job or even worse, a criminal record, as this is supposedly under the straight massage (generally legit) thread. Plus, note the point 'Your miles may vary' - what one receives may not be really provided to everyone. We can and should share our experiences as much as possible but do keep the language indirect, and temper expectations for the readers too.

As for the PM issue, it is something private and thus can only moderated by the forum owner. Hopefully we have less of bad actors and more of genuine information sharing.

Edited by firefight

On 11/22/2021 at 4:53 PM, firefight said:

It is a very thin line to write who provide what special service, it may cost someone a job or even worse, a criminal record, as this is supposedly under the straight massage (generally legit) thread. Plus, note the point 'Your miles may vary' - what one receives may not be really provided to everyone. We can and should share our experiences as much as possible but do keep the language indirect, and temper expectations for the readers too.

As for the PM issue, it is something private and thus can only moderated by the forum owner. Hopefully we have less of bad actors and more of genuine information sharing.

Edited by Credge

On 11/22/2021 at 3:20 PM, Credge said:

you can still see who is asking for PM.

I m just curious what u mean by "asking to PM for recommendation but wants something in return, a scam I must say. 

So what did he asked for in return for recommendation? 

Edit: oic he asking for info first instead of sharing as offered. 

Edited by Saggiboy

Hi just helping out Leon from ex-Emperor Spa here:

He has moved to Natureland Valley Point recently and has not much business as he is new to the.place. For those who have tried and liked his massage like myself please give him a try 

During this period they need our help if you can.

Ask for Kenny (his new.name there )

Contact information on name card.

IMG-20211119-WA0012.jpg

On 11/22/2021 at 6:31 PM, Mature50plus said:

Hi just helping out Leon from ex-Emperor Spa here:

He has moved to Natureland Valley Point recently and has not much business as he is new to the.place. For those who have tried and liked his massage like myself please give him a try 

During this period they need our help if you can.

Ask for Kenny (his new.name there )

Contact information on name card.

IMG-20211119-WA0012.jpg

How is his massage style? :)

On 11/23/2021 at 9:19 AM, woodwood said:

How is his massage style? :)

Think this was updated in the forum earlier.

Generally a very good massage with some sensous strokes incorporated.

Pleasant and polite young 'stocky' masseur.

As stated previously by many members here is to try it out for yourself , personal preferences / expectations can be different.

Tried 阿峰@Shan Traditional Massage on Mon 22 Nov @ Havelock Road.

Was quite skeptical at first but decided to give it a try and I must say he did a really really good job of loosing my tight muscle as I emphasised to him that my shoulder and lower back was sore.

Totally worth every penny of it. No hanky panky and he was very professional in this job. A bit chatty which is ok for me and he occasionally will check his strength with me. I did mention to him on my threshold of pain to him before he started.

I intend to visit him again as I think by far he is my favourite professional massuer.

Would recommend him to anyone who need to loosen those tight muscle.

Better to arrange with him via WhatsApp so he can do the appointment for you.

Contact number @ 91028928

Enjoy 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, Matured man said:

Was quite skeptical at first but decided to give it a try and I must say he did a really really good job of loosing my tight muscle as I emphasised to him that my shoulder and lower back was sore.

Totally worth every penny of it. No hanky panky and he was very professional in this job. A bit chatty which is ok for me and he occasionally will check his strength with me. I did mention to him on my threshold of pain to him before he started.

I intend to visit him again as I think by far he is my favourite professional massuer.

Enjoy 

Sounds good. Does he do back only or front as well?

On 11/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, Matured man said:

Enjoy 

Who did you try?