Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 1/26/2022 at 2:37 PM, Csben088 said:

U can try at Toa Payoh Blk 69 but need to booking . He work as Partime.

I used to frequent the massage shop in block 69 toapayoh ( if it is stil the same shop ). At that time few mature china sifu worked there. Zhu Sifu and Yuan Sifu were ones of the sifu who had good massage skilss. Unfortunately both sifu already returned to China. Really miss their massage.. Well it is 10 years ago...

On 1/27/2022 at 1:02 PM, massage_fan said:

I used to frequent the massage shop in block 69 toapayoh ( if it is stil the same shop ). At that time few mature china sifu worked there. Zhu Sifu and Yuan Sifu were ones of the sifu who had good massage skilss. Unfortunately both sifu already returned to China. Really miss their massage.. Well it is 10 years ago...

I tried 2 masseurs there before. Peter and Richard. Both part timers. Not sure if they still work there.

On 1/29/2022 at 4:37 PM, olderisgood75 said:

Ok, Peter is the one in his 60s, with moustache. Maybe Ben is the young one.

What about Richard? How old is he, anyone has any idea ?

Richard looked like late 40s to me (few years back)... (disclaimer: I’m not good at guessing age 😅)

On 1/20/2022 at 4:36 PM, Mature50plus said:

Yesterday I dropped by ZuFu in the evening after work but as James was off was offered Andrew.

Surprisingly the place was quite busy even the counter uncle (owner) was doing foot reflexology  (not sure if he does body massage though don't mind trying him next time if anyone knows his name?)

As for my experience with Andrew - probably late 40ies/early 50ies gentle local uncle - speaks English and Chinese.

I did ask him to focus on.my lower back - which he did for awhile with enough pressure but for the rest of the massage was generally light touch ( not unlike Uncle Albert @ Lucky Chinatown type.)

So for those who prefer light massage with some sensous strokes, Andrew would be the masseur.

Didn't talk much during the massage which I prefer and was overall a very polite and gentle uncle masseur.

Can I have Andrew contact number? 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:02 PM, massage_fan said:

Does anyone know the name & location of the shop, previously Yuan Sifu work as massuer?

On 2/16/2022 at 1:21 PM, Dave said:

Meet upon a Chinese matured masseur 60yo+ doing out call by chance. He doing tuina style coupled with sensual massage too. Plus point is he throw in foot massage for free after body. Hard to find such rare gem now.

Willing to exchange with anyone here with such contact via pm only.

Hi Dave, I have PM you. Can i have the massuer number?

On 3/1/2022 at 12:44 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Any of you guys been to Green Apple Spa? I passed by and saw that they have a large number of male massuers 

Last Wed I was at aliwal arts centre & walked past G.A. Spa at 9ish & it looked crowded inside...dunno why these pple go to a Spa located in such an "Ulu Place", LOL.

On 3/1/2022 at 1:23 AM, 30yochinese said:

Last Wed I was at aliwal arts centre & walked past G.A. Spa at 9ish & it looked crowded inside...dunno why these pple go to a Spa located in such an "Ulu Place", LOL.

The one along North Bitch Road?

Just visited Zufu and ask for James as his massage used to be the best among other masseurs but to my surprise, the standards really drop a lot as he does not focus more on the massage but sensual touch.

He used to have the strong massage than sensual style and the best thing is that he came in 5 mins late but ended the massage 15 mins earlier so guess I will not be going back.

Just went to Rejuv Footwork. The men's side seems to be at the new branch as I was led to cross the road. It didn't seem busy there.

The new place is similar to a more spacious and newer zufu.  Had an hour session body massage with oil at $50. The guy I had was Chinese and looks fit. He does know his basics well but had to use quite a lot of oil. Wasn't sure if it was the quality or I'm just too dry after a swim...But he mentioned that I could go shower if I need. I declined though so he helped me wiped a little. I will go again to the new branch since it is on the way and am OK with this guy. Haha.

On 3/1/2022 at 8:14 PM, firefight said:

Just went to Rejuv Footwork. The men's side seems to be at the new branch as I was led to cross the road. It didn't seem busy there.

The new place is similar to a more spacious and newer zufu.  Had an hour session body massage with oil at $50. The guy I had was Chinese and looks fit. He does know his basics well but had to use quite a lot of oil. Wasn't sure if it was the quality or I'm just too dry after a swim...But he mentioned that I could go shower if I need. I declined though so he helped me wiped a little. I will go again to the new branch since it is on the way and am OK with this guy. Haha.

Is this at jalan besar? Thanks.

Edited by cutejack

Oh i seen "ReJuv Footworks" heavily advertised on Carousell, with a lot of different male masseurs... 

How's the massage session u had? 

Do they have rooms? Or just a common space with curtain dividers?

On 3/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Oh i seen "ReJuv Footworks" heavily advertised on Carousell, with a lot of different male masseurs... 

How's the massage session u had? 

Do they have rooms? Or just a common space with curtain dividers?

Common space with curtain dividers but mine was level 2 and nobody else was there yesterday evening.

On 3/1/2022 at 10:44 PM, cutejack said:

Is this at jalan besar? Thanks.

Yeah 351 Jalan Besar opposite the Hoa Nam branch.

I went there 6 months ago. the Masseur was a Malaysian Chinese. He is totally straight.

V.E.R.I.F.I.E.D.

👍

That the place where Don use to work, check the place conducive before going.

Edited by KONG
Wrong name