Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Can pm me too!

On 10/16/2022 at 12:16 AM, CedricGreg said:

Good day!
Any one can recommend cute and good-looking male masseurs for massage @ Natureland with average to excellent skills?

Don't mind travelling down to Liat Towers, Ion Orchard, Holland Village, Chijmes, Orchard Point, Valley Point etc?

Can PM me? Thank you so much! :wub:

On 10/13/2022 at 12:36 PM, Jak27 said:

Not to bigger guys going to NL for massage.

Hi there my fellow bigger dudes. Thought i'd help you with some info after going to several massages at NL outlets. You must wear this pair of "Underwear" that they give but unfortunately its only in one size and semi see through. my waist is a size 34 and it was already not covering much of anything. 

Some places they let me remove it some insist you keep it on. either way i thought it would be nice for your guys to know. Cause i know as a bigger guy, it might be embarrassing or intimidating when you struggle to fit into things. Do bring along a spare pair of underwear is the best solution.

Enjoy! 

Just tear it

Was enquiring about the services of Seven from ex-Rejuv via his wechat account - he mentioned several customers are cheapos. Want service yet don't want to pay / or only willing to tip him $10 😅

He said he's not a whore... Doesn't have to lower his standards (in terms of ugly/fat/stingy customers) just for a mere $10/$20

That being said, I did check with him if the facilities in his shop are worth the price that he's charging. The feeling I get from his reply was more of "if you don't have the money, you can choose to go other massage joints" 🤣

11 hours ago, greysnow said:

Was enquiring about the services of Seven from ex-Rejuv via his wechat account - he mentioned several customers are cheapos. Want service yet don't want to pay / or only willing to tip him $10 😅

He said he's not a whore... Doesn't have to lower his standards (in terms of ugly/fat/stingy customers) just for a mere $10/$20

That being said, I did check with him if the facilities in his shop are worth the price that he's charging. The feeling I get from his reply was more of "if you don't have the money, you can choose to go other massage joints" 🤣

can pm me seven wechat details? thanks

Found a new place after went to the pasar malam at Bedok 85. It just right beside the Hock Hua. Although the shop serve more straight guys but you can find some guy in the shop. Managed to get 1 guy to massage, skill is average but sensual. They got another shop behind which have individual room and shower facility. You can request if you need a room. But the hygiene still need to improve, the hole of the massage bed was smelly even cover with the towel. Overall 3/5 but worth to give it a try with the guy masseur.

Edited by luv_sex

My experience based on my visit to REJUV Footwork last week. 

I’ve seen some bad reviews about rejuv on this forum and wasn’t really keen on trying them. But the other day, I had some time to kill and was nearby so I decide to check out their place. Do note that this joint provides services for male & females. 

Parking: There’s street parking nearby but it was impossible to find a lot. I parked at the swimming complex and walked over (~8 mins)

Location: Being located at Jalan Besar makes it central and accessible to all.  Their shop is on the first floor. Very easy to find. 

Appointment: Venue wasn’t crowded. I walked in and all 3 male masseuses were available. I picked Peter (from india). 

Atmosphere: Felt like it was lacking privacy & comfort.  Body massage was conducted in a small curtained space. You can hear customers from left and right speaking. There’s a slight gap at the side where people from the beside space can peep and see you. 

Service: I choose their 60 mins hot oil massage. I was rather in disbelief that the masseuse took 15 minutes of the massage time to just heat up the oil while I was just laying on the bed waiting for him to start. Within the first 5 mins that the masseuse worked on me, I could conclude that he was completely inexperienced. It was just random uncomfortable hard squeezing. What ticked me off the most was that he was constantly asking me about my personal information. Towards the 30 mins mark, I just told him to stop the massage. 

Conclusion: Don’t waste your time & money here. Service provided was ridiculously poor. 

I went to try the Precious Foot at Toa Payoh outlet on one of the day, the price is $85 for 1.5 hours but upon arrival, they ask me want to use paper or oil press and need to pay $22 additional if choose oil press then I choose lavender oil and pay additional $22 on top of $85 so total is $107.

The male masseur who is a china man leads me to one of the room upstairs, the room has proper partition and door instead of the curtains etc, the room is basically used for other facial services as there is a basin and some beauty equipment inside with two beds, one is massage bed while the other is the normal bed.

The masseur ask me which portion of the body I want to focus on so I tell him that the lower back, buttock and shoulder as those are the common areas for working in the office and looking at the computer screens. The stroke from this masseur is hard type but he really focus on those areas which I mentioned, rest of the areas like the leg, hand, tummy and head which never covered at all, the last part of the massage is only the face.

I guess I will not go back again and with that kind of price, I can even shower and get better massage at CloudNine instead with just top up additional $1 at $108 instead.

On 10/19/2022 at 11:36 AM, ArvinR said:

I’ve seen some bad reviews about rejuv on this forum and wasn’t really keen on trying them. But the other day, I had some time to kill and was nearby so I decide to check out their place. Do note that this joint provides services for male & females. 

Parking: There’s street parking nearby but it was impossible to find a lot. I parked at the swimming complex and walked over (~8 mins)

Location: Being located at Jalan Besar makes it central and accessible to all.  Their shop is on the first floor. Very easy to find. 

Appointment: Venue wasn’t crowded. I walked in and all 3 male masseuses were available. I picked Peter (from india). 

Atmosphere: Felt like it was lacking privacy & comfort.  Body massage was conducted in a small curtained space. You can hear customers from left and right speaking. There’s a slight gap at the side where people from the beside space can peep and see you. 

Service: I choose their 60 mins hot oil massage. I was rather in disbelief that the masseuse took 15 minutes of the massage time to just heat up the oil while I was just laying on the bed waiting for him to start. Within the first 5 mins that the masseuse worked on me, I could conclude that he was completely inexperienced. It was just random uncomfortable hard squeezing. What ticked me off the most was that he was constantly asking me about my personal information. Towards the 30 mins mark, I just told him to stop the massage. 

Conclusion: Don’t waste your time & money here. Service provided was ridiculously poor. 

totally agree.

*Admin, please delete if inappropriate.*

Guys, just helping the masseur to promote their service. They have 2 locations.

1. Oriental Foot Spa:

588 Geylang Road ( Corner Lor 34)

TCM Tui Na $50/ 1hr, $75/ 1.5hrs, $100/ 2hrs.

With oil: $60, $88, $110.

2. The Men’s Beauty House:

371 Beach Road, S 199597- Boyzilan, pedi/medi, etc.

whatsaap: 8851 0355 

All China Chinese..So far I saw all lean to muscular. No meaty masseur.

On 10/19/2022 at 11:36 AM, ArvinR said:

agree .... but their laoban try to get small pie from pink dollar customers. I also won't go back to that place anymore. 

On 9/30/2022 at 3:43 PM, malloc said:

Hi, dm me if you know of any shops that provide a good and sensual massage :)

U so fit, go straight therapist wasted as I m sure a lot of gay therapists will be eager to provide u with very good services. Lol!

On 10/22/2022 at 1:42 AM, KIT said:

1. Oriental Foot Spa:

hi, how do I make booking for the oriental foot spa?

20 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Yes it is their job to perform their service!!!!

Never pamper them and let them assume it is easy to earn a living!

for the budget conscious

https://blog.seedly.sg/best-cheap-massage-spa-reflexelogy-singapore/?fbclid=IwAR0h_YI549n6Df0vLRC4s8ZDO3-3Gz3_zh6kC3QL6Ru1b-Phe0GSV2NNQno

Anyone tried donglin???

: erm but no city location at all

Best Massage Places in Singapore

60 minutes Body Massage
(Non-Member Price)
Types Of Massage Offered Location(s) Opening Hours
Donglin Group $36 Body Therapy, Foot Reflexology, Shoulder Massage Chai Chee, Elias Mall, Pasir Ris West Plaza, Tampines, Yishun 8am - 10:30pm
(Mon - Sun)
Ancient Dynasty Massage & Spa $50 Deep Tissue Oil Massage, Swedish Oil Massage, Hot Stone Oil Massage, Shiatsu Massage Siglap, Thomson 11am - 2am
(Sun - Thu)

11am - 3am
(Fri - Sat)
Green Apple Spa $46 Chinese Tui Na Massage, Deep Tissue Sports Massage, Foot Massage, Lymphatic Detox Massage North Bridge Road, Tan

Massage in Singapore Under $60

60 minutes under $60? Sounds like quite a steal!

Best Massage Places in Singapore (Under $60)

60 mins Body Massage
(Non-Member Price)
60 mins Foot Massage
(Non-Member Price)
Types Of Massage Offered Location(s) Opening Hours
Ancient Dynasty Massage & Spa $50 (Non-peak & Peak) $50 (Non-peak & Peak) 30 Mins Deep Tissue Oil Massage, Swedish Oil Massage, Hot Stone Oil Massage, Shiatsu Massage Siglap, Thomson 11am - 2am
(Sun - Thu)

11am - 3am
(Fri - Sat)
Donglin Group $36 - Body Therapy, Foot Reflexology, Shoulder Massage Chai Chee, Elias Mall, Pasir Ris West Plaza, Tampines, Yishun 8am - 10:30pm
(Mon - Sun)
Emperor Spa - $49 Foot Massage Chinatown 10am - 4am
(Mon - Sun)
Feet Haven Reflexology $56 $40 Body Massage, Feet Reflexology, Shoulder & Foot Katong (East Coast) 10am - 10pm
(Mon - Sun)
Green Apple Spa $46   Chinese Tui Na Massage, Deep Tissue Sports Massage, Foot Massage, Lymphatic Detox Massage North Bridge Road, Tanjong Pagar 12pm - 4am
(Mon - Sun)
Han Dynasty Massage $59 $49 Foot Reflexology, Oriental Massage, Swedish Massage, 3 or 4-in-1 massage Alexandra Village, Balestier, Thomson 10am - 10:30pm
(Mon - Sun)
Legend Spa & Massage $60 $50 Foot Reflexology, Oriental Body Massage, Lymphatic Massage Therapy, Moxibustion Wellness Treatment Siglap V 10am - 12am
(Mon - Sun)
Massage Master - $51.36 Back Massage, Foot Massage, Head Massage, Shoulder Massage Bedok, Anchorpoint 10am - 2am
(Mon - Sun)
Precious Foot Reflexology $58 $40 Body Massage, Foot Reflexology, 4-in-1 massage Clementi, Toa Payoh, Orchard, Tampines 10am - 10pm
(Mon - Sun)
Pure Bliss Spa $58 - Body Massage, Foot Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, Pre-Natal & Post-Natal Massage Kovan, Tampines, West Coast 9am - 10:30pm
(Mon - Fri)
Tang Dynasty Massage & Spa $60 - Body Massage, Oriental Massage North Bridge Road, Upper Bukit Timah 10am - 4am
(Sun - Thurs)
10am - 6am
(Fri - Sat)
Xi Yuan Foot Spa $55 $40 Foot Massage, Full Body Massage, Shoulder Massage Jalan Sultan 10am - 2am
(Mon - Sun)

I agree. Only when I can feel they have very 用心 then I will tip.

Thanks for compiling. Much appreaciated. 

1. Oriental Foot Spa:

Thank you Bro Kit for the info!

I followed the information you provided and made a double booking at Oriental Foot Spa @ 588 Geylang yesterday.

I came with my partner and Hui was assigned to me while my partner got Jin Hu (Gold Tiger..Wow).

Hui directed me to the bed and offered me a clean towel as I request to have a quick shower before I start the massage. The Hygiene of this shop is pretty decent with no smell from the towels to the bed used. Hui asked me which part I would like him to focus on and I told him to concentrate on my lower back, limbs, and shoulders as I was working in an office setup and just finished a gym session. Hui nodded to my request and processed with an essential oil 90mins massage as I requested for it. Damn the massage is good and I was feeling so relieved and refreshed from the massage. We had a very good conversation at the start but the massage was so good that in the end, I just indulge in the massage and dozed off. After the completion of the 90mins session, Hui actually gave me a free 10mins Meridian Head massage after I briefly mentioned to him to massage my head for a while at the end of the session and for that, I truly appreciated his customer service. My partner took a different package and just focused on Tui Na and he told me he too really enjoyed his session as well. 

The price-wise is pretty decent and the location is in the smack of good foods thus I think I will for sure be one of their regular patrons. I was given a card and was told they will give me 1 free session for every 10 sessions I visited. I took it and thought why not?

Hui told me he also knows prostate massage and ask me to come to try it if I am keen. For those that might be keen, you can call or Whatsapp the number to book, they got quite a few nice Chinese gentlemen at this branch. Not sure about The Men's Beauty House, maybe I can try next time then give a FR.

*Same old, Admin, please delete if inappropriate.* 

12 minutes ago, Eric9693 said:

Thank you Bro Kit for the info!

I followed the information you provided and made a double booking at Oriental Foot Spa @ 588 Geylang yesterday.

I came with my partner and Hui was assigned to me while my partner got Jin Hu (Gold Tiger..Wow).

Hui directed me to the bed and offered me a clean towel as I request to have a quick shower before I start the massage. The Hygiene of this shop is pretty decent with no smell from the towels to the bed used. Hui asked me which part I would like him to focus on and I told him to concentrate on my lower back, limbs, and shoulders as I was working in an office setup and just finished a gym session. Hui nodded to my request and processed with an essential oil 90mins massage as I requested for it. Damn the massage is good and I was feeling so relieved and refreshed from the massage. We had a very good conversation at the start but the massage was so good that in the end, I just indulge in the massage and dozed off. After the completion of the 90mins session, Hui actually gave me a free 10mins Meridian Head massage after I briefly mentioned to him to massage my head for a while at the end of the session and for that, I truly appreciated his customer service. My partner took a different package and just focused on Tui Na and he told me he too really enjoyed his session as well. 

The price-wise is pretty decent and the location is in the smack of good foods thus I think I will for sure be one of their regular patrons. I was given a card and was told they will give me 1 free session for every 10 sessions I visited. I took it and thought why not?

Hui told me he also knows prostate massage and ask me to come to try it if I am keen. For those that might be keen, you can call or Whatsapp the number to book, they got quite a few nice Chinese gentlemen at this branch. Not sure about The Men's Beauty House, maybe I can try next time then give a FR.

*Same old, Admin, please delete if inappropriate.* 

How was the privacy? Mssg in nude? 

22 minutes ago, Eric9693 said:

They gave me disposable pant to wore so I just obliged to it. I went for the curtain set-up as I was with my partner. You can Whasapp: 8851 0355 and ask on your questions. The boss quite helpful.

Got female masseurs there? 

1. Oriental Foot Spa:

Went to 371 Beach Road. Contacted the number response was fast. However don’t know why I suspect kit might be the owner. The masseur say the shop haven’t open yet, how will kit know all China lean to muscular? (Well just a guess if you are not the owner then sorry)

anyway review is don’t go. New is new so towel no smell is normal. The masseur is extremely pushy, when entered ask me how long the massage I prefer I say 60min (I know is short, but I not free to do longer) then in the course of massage ask me to do this do that (I already say I not free) and I say no more than 3 times. After pushing fail on other services, he ask is it I bring not enough money? He can offer cheaper since he is free (but I am not).

half way the massage say 60min too short he haven’t finish my upper body massage still got leg and front ask me want to do 90min? Impt thing is he started late, next is he was preparing this and that. I did not see the time till the massage ended, he minimum eat me 15min.

lastly the environment, I feel no privacy if it is fully open, all curtain drawn, then the shop is in a shopping mall so the room is just next to the glass panels, the shop (even opaque and got things block). Next door unit people talk I also can hear very clearly.

overall this is the last choice if I want go any massage. My 2 cent worth of comment.

1. Oriental Foot Spa:

went to Oriental Foot Spa today. When I entered, there was only 1 China lady.. probably the Lady boss. When I asked for the price of 90 mins body, I was told $88 instead of $75 which someone commented. She didn’t even ask if I wanted oil or tuina. She also added that you can add $2 for the promo. $90 for addition ba guan or Guasha or Cai er. I added that $2, only to realise that it eats into my 90 mins.

Started my massage at around 4 ish. About 45 mins into the massage, he turned me front and asked if I’m ok to be nude as their disposable is the pants type and he asked if I’m ok as he can’t reach the upper thigh. I’m ok and he covered with the towel. 5 mins in, he removed and massage all the way up (less the lil bro). Then, he asked if I wanted to add on, quoting $60. Honestly, I was quite shock about the price.

anyway, an hour of massage and I was doing the promo extra service for the next 30 mins. I chose Cai er btw.

honestly, I kinda felt cheated because I ended at around 530 which was honestly less than 90 mins (inclusive of cai er).

also, @eric9693 is probably their “marketing”. It’s a new account and felt different from my experience.  You can take a look at his account and you’ll realise that he only has 3 comments so far and it’s in this trend. 

Ok, so if you wanna go, be prepared to be disappointed. I’ll rather spend my money at NL or WL that has real good massage. Ohh btw, the massage was still ok in the first 15 mins and when he does the leg, it was kinda rushing and bad. 

9 hours ago, TinnieShawnnie said:

went to Oriental Foot Spa today. When I entered, there was only 1 China lady.. probably the Lady boss. When I asked for the price of 90 mins body, I was told $88 instead of $75 which someone commented. She didn’t even ask if I wanted oil or tuina. She also added that you can add $2 for the promo. $90 for addition ba guan or Guasha or Cai er. I added that $2, only to realise that it eats into my 90 mins.

Started my massage at around 4 ish. About 45 mins into the massage, he turned me front and asked if I’m ok to be nude as their disposable is the pants type and he asked if I’m ok as he can’t reach the upper thigh. I’m ok and he covered with the towel. 5 mins in, he removed and massage all the way up (less the lil bro). Then, he asked if I wanted to add on, quoting $60. Honestly, I was quite shock about the price.

btw who was your masseur? he wanted to add on $60 for ...? so u paid $88 + $60??

i tried and had ah hui. i asked for 60min but he was quite pushy and i ended up doing 90mins which came up to $88.

massage was decent tho.

9 hours ago, TinnieShawnnie said:

anyway, an hour of massage and I was doing the promo extra service for the next 30 mins. I chose Cai er btw.

honestly, I kinda felt cheated because I ended at around 530 which was honestly less than 90 mins (inclusive of cai er).

also, @eric9693 is probably their “marketing”. It’s a new account and felt different from my experience.  You can take a look at his account and you’ll realise that he only has 3 comments so far and it’s in this trend. 

Ok, so if you wanna go, be prepared to be disappointed. I’ll rather spend my money at NL or WL that has real good massage. Ohh btw, the massage was still ok in the first 15 mins and when he does the leg, it was kinda rushing and bad. 

Totally agree. Not worth at all

1 hour ago, BubbaBear said:

btw who was your masseur? he wanted to add on $60 for ...? so u paid $88 + $60??

i tried and had ah hui. i asked for 60min but he was quite pushy and i ended up doing 90mins which came up to $88.

massage was decent tho.

Not sure because I didn’t asked for his name because.. well, I’ll never go back! And yes, asking for $60 for HE! And I told him I don’t have cash and it’s too much. He told me can just paynow when I make the payment later. Add together. 🤦🏻‍♂️ meaning to say, the bosses and the counter ladies knows about it isn’t it? 

38 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

it took me very long to assume this is  ear candling?

what is that?

what is a vegetable er? veg er? and i m rather Proficient in written language

the $60 is for? extras ie sex?

where is oriental spa?

It’s 采耳 in Chinese and nope, it’s not ear candling. Basically clearing ear wax (dig ear) in the traditional way. But I’ve been to much more professional and better ones. His was bad! 

yes, $60 for extra HE (HJ) and you could even paynow to the counter for the “tip” 

it’s at Geylang. 

On 10/28/2022 at 7:44 PM, sg89ailikesi said:

Went to 371 Beach Road. Contacted the number response was fast. However don’t know why I suspect kit might be the owner. The masseur say the shop haven’t open yet, how will kit know all China lean to muscular? (Well just a guess if you are not the owner then sorry)

anyway review is don’t go. New is new so towel no smell is normal. The masseur is extremely pushy, when entered ask me how long the massage I prefer I say 60min (I know is short, but I not free to do longer) then in the course of massage ask me to do this do that (I already say I not free) and I say no more than 3 times. After pushing fail on other services, he ask is it I bring not enough money? He can offer cheaper since he is free (but I am not).

half way the massage say 60min too short he haven’t finish my upper body massage still got leg and front ask me want to do 90min? Impt thing is he started late, next is he was preparing this and that. I did not see the time till the massage ended, he minimum eat me 15min.

lastly the environment, I feel no privacy if it is fully open, all curtain drawn, then the shop is in a shopping mall so the room is just next to the glass panels, the shop (even opaque and got things block). Next door unit people talk I also can hear very clearly.

overall this is the last choice if I want go any massage. My 2 cent worth of comment.

I totally agree. I opted for 60 mins for $60. When I was there, he asked whether I wanted to add on $50 for dun know what ling ba massage. I said I didn't bring enough cash. So he mumble something which I didn't quite understand or hear him well. Then towards end of massage, he asked whether I want HE. I asked him how much. He say up to me. End of massage, he say $150. Massage 60, ling ba whatever 50 plus tips 40. That will be my first n last time.

On 10/18/2022 at 9:01 AM, luv_sex said:

Found a new place after went to the pasar malam at Bedok 85. It just right beside the Hock Hua. Although the shop serve more straight guys but you can find some guy in the shop. Managed to get 1 guy to massage, skill is average but sensual. They got another shop behind which have individual room and shower facility. You can request if you need a room. But the hygiene still need to improve, the hole of the massage bed was smelly even cover with the towel. Overall 3/5 but worth to give it a try with the guy masseur.

Where exactly is this place ? 

On 11/1/2022 at 11:14 PM, yolotodo9191 said:

Hihi guys, 

Check w ya all...

If any of you have had massage experiences at "BLOSSOMspa @Purvis Rd

I seen their male masseurs advertising their massage services here in BW forums. Haha

Yes. Been there a couple of times. Their massage is good. Look for Michael and do try out their body scrub 👍👍👍

Edited by Scorpio1981