Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Went Imperial Apple spa early this evening. Called for a China-Chinese male masseur for body massage with oil, he's at his 30-40I guess. Led to a VIP room with attached shower, nice ambience. Massage skill, quite a good strength, nice deep press, I'll rate 7/10.

I was in nude, covered with big and thick (kindof) towel. I was getting some semi-hardon (or maybe full hardon) towards the end when he's massaging belly area...I think he noticed coz I can feel his palm touching my hardon-dick......

Well of coz, nothing happen in the end....I stand up and walking to the shower with my hardon while he's standing next to me.... .

Cheers,

Kian

Went Imperial Apple spa early this evening. Called for a China-Chinese male masseur for body massage with oil, he's at his 30-40I guess. Led to a VIP room with attached shower, nice ambience. Massage skill, quite a good strength, nice deep press, I'll rate 7/10.

I was in nude, covered with big and thick (kindof) towel. I was getting some semi-hardon (or maybe full hardon) towards the end when he's massaging belly area...I think he noticed coz I can feel his palm touching my hardon-dick......

Well of coz, nothing happen in the end....I stand up and walking to the shower with my hardon while he's standing next to me.... .

Cheers,

Kian

Nice , sound so sexy

R u jerking in shower ?

I also very easy get hard when the masasseur massage my thigh or belly

Can't run away being hard on

I would like to recommend this straight joint Massage at Ang Mo Kio

RUI HE TCM

Blk 532, AMK Ave 10

#01-2479 (Green Signboard)

There are min 2 theraphists eveyday. (I male & 1 female).

$45 for 1 hour full body oil massage.

Ah Xiang mature malaysian chn age 48.

His strokes and finger press are very strong and really provided a good rub-down.

Highly recommended if you want a good professional massage in a nice air-con environment.

which one is better.... the AMK one or the imperial or green apple spa??????

I would like to recommend this straight joint Massage at Ang Mo Kio

RUI HE TCM

Blk 532, AMK Ave 10

#01-2479 (Green Signboard)

There are min 2 theraphists eveyday. (I male & 1 female).

$45 for 1 hour full body oil massage.

Ah Xiang mature malaysian chn age 48.

His strokes and finger press are very strong and really provided a good rub-down.

Highly recommended if you want a good professional massage in a nice air-con environment.

Went Zufu.

$42 for one hour. Cheap.

Took 90 min for $62.

Straight guy. Good massage.

I was wiping off the oil on my body, totally naked with semi erection, and he came in to change the towels and tidy up the bed while engaging in a conversation with me.

Massage was done with shorts on though.

Will go back again.

Wad kind of massage are they providing? tui na?

went imperial apple yest. made appt over e phone n requested for male therapist. place ok but the ah lian recept was not too friendly so kinda turn off. even when paying after e session she was like totally not interested. the therapist was malaysian guy, kinda beng but curteous. insisted tat i wear e disposable undie. his massage was GOOD! right pressure n through. strictly massage. there is private shower but the place was so cold so i forgo the shower.

went imperial apple yest. made appt over e phone n requested for male therapist. place ok but the ah lian recept was not too friendly so kinda turn off. even when paying after e session she was like totally not interested. the therapist was malaysian guy, kinda beng but curteous. insisted tat i wear e disposable undie. his massage was GOOD! right pressure n through. strictly massage. there is private shower but the place was so cold so i forgo the shower.

Malaysian boy with dyed hair?

His name should be Honda.

Massage is fantastic.

haha.. what a name! u had him? the massage was really good n detailed n unhurried? will likely take longer session nxt time.

I took 2 hours.

Damn shiok.

But not erotic. Haha...

He was late for 1 hour because of traffic jam.

When he arrived he apologized profusely. I wasn't even angry at all. He's too bengishly cute to get me angry. Haha

Maybe they know too many customer ask for male theraphyst, thats why the alien abit piss n the theraphyst insist on wearing disposal underwear instead of naked

went for a good foot reflex at Blk 409 AMK BONGKOO spa under Groupon promo today

the shop was decorated "Thai theme",

clean and tidy

The cute guy :wearing spec" young and fit with a tight jean :) local, attended to me.

the skills were good and he was chatty.

end up i paid for another one hour body msg as my body was aching

it was a good session and some body "contact" during the msg

ha ha :)

(just remove shirt, too bad cannot do in nude :(

Hi jj88, blk 409 is in which ave? What is the therapist's name? Thkz!

I went imperial again jux nw, but Honda was busy so they assigned Alan.

Alan tried to sell 90min massage but he not my type so jux did 60min.

Massage not to bad but not as good compared to honda's.

Same thing.. Gotta wear disposable undie.

The recept today was a cute gold collared hair beg.. Pretty friendly.

Any one been to bodylite b4, thinking of trying....

Hi jj88, blk 409 is in which ave? What is the therapist's name? Thkz!

I went imperial again jux nw, but Honda was busy so they assigned Alan.

Alan tried to sell 90min massage but he not my type so jux did 60min.

Massage not to bad but not as good compared to honda's.

Same thing.. Gotta wear disposable undie.

The recept today was a cute gold collared hair beg.. Pretty friendly.

Any one been to bodylite b4, thinking of trying....

When Alan massaged me, I was nude.

His hand brushed against my dick many times.

Erotic!

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage