Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Was there to try the new guy. Ah Long was with another customer also doing body few beds away. Over the years, his bad habit of bad-mouthing gay customers did not change. Hahaha

He was telling my masseur that the non-chinese customer that he was working on kept moaning. Then mention if he touch the butt part slightly, the customer will moan loader 😅 And if the customer is 20 years younger, he probably would have gotten hard. Mind you, this was when I was lying down having my massage. My masseur just laughed it off and said something in general like oh is it or something like that. 

Sometimes if they want to earn pink dollars, they should have the basic ethics not to bad-mouth their customers especially if they know how much they earn depends on the number of returning customers they have 🙄

Anyway back to the new masseur, he's very young and stroke wise, I find it abit amateurish. Nothing sensual if that is what you are looking for lol

37 minutes ago, greysnow said:

Was there to try the new guy. Ah Long was with another customer also doing body few beds away. Over the years, his bad habit of bad-mouthing gay customers did not change. Hahaha

He was telling my masseur that the non-chinese customer that he was working on kept moaning. Then mention if he touch the butt part slightly, the customer will moan loader 😅 And if the customer is 20 years younger, he probably would have gotten hard. Mind you, this was when I was lying down having my massage. My masseur just laughed it off and said something in general like oh is it or something like that. 

Sometimes if they want to earn pink dollars, they should have the basic ethics not to bad-mouth their customers especially if they know how much they earn depends on the number of returning customers they have 🙄

Anyway back to the new masseur, he's very young and stroke wise, I find it abit amateurish. Nothing sensual if that is what you are looking for lol

Aiyo.  Ah Long you like that who dare to go let you massage.  I think he should keep his mouth shut who doing massage. If you want to bad mouthed people do it when you are not massaging lor.  Lots of customer need to have a quiet and peaceful moment when get massage

sounds like the new guy in zufu was not good.

15 hours ago, greysnow said:

15 hours ago, cheapo aunty said:

Aiyo.  Ah Long you like that who dare to go let you massage.  I think he should keep his mouth shut who doing massage. If you want to bad mouthed people do it when you are not massaging lor.  Lots of customer need to have a quiet and peaceful moment when get massage

Who is this ah long?...

ionly tried james, peter, andrew, hendry.

Went CHIJMES NL asking for random masseur for 90min massage and got A*d***w. He is a stocky uncle. Strength is okay but not much variation in skill. I felt his groin while stretching to elbow massage the other side of my back, but nothing else much happened, no butt massage (lower back yes but not much IMO) too. He helped to stretch me by putting my thigh on his and I felt myself drip a little precum onto the disposable u/w. He spent a lot time on one hand neck massage so I think he may be saving his strength for the long day. Aside from that he is friendly and does check if everything is okay every now and then.

After massage I went to pee and someone was jerking off or having sex in the B1 toilet. Can hear the rhythmic movement. Wooh

Review : NL Clarke Quay

Had a great massage n scrub with Ke××y ( stocky/meaty/chubby) Malaysian mid 30ies.

Very thorough in his massage and sea salt scrub which was great. Part of the massage can be considered sensual but please respect masseur as this is a straight joint.

Will definitely go back again.

34 minutes ago, Mature50plus said:

Review : NL Clarke Quay

Had a great massage n scrub with Ke××y ( stocky/meaty/chubby) Malaysian mid 30ies.

Very thorough in his massage and sea salt scrub which was great. Part of the massage can be considered sensual but please respect masseur as this is a straight joint.

Will definitely go back again.

U r the one who started as sensual n you yrself said respect the masseur.  What story sia....pls la..gays are horny creature,no need drama.

Don't mention anything abt sensual although u went thru the process. Nobody asked you. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Greenie said:

does this title imply there are gay massage shops? which I don't even know existed? 

No but the objective of the thread is to introduce straight joints/shufu that are good and friendly to us. 

Tried NL again over the last month and still find the place one of the nicer massage places. Definitely on pricey side. 

Managed to narrow down to a few masseurs I really like, prob about 3-4 around different locations. 

Anyone else enjoys NL Orchard Point or Robertson or CQ? 

17 hours ago, Razorpin said:

Tried NL again over the last month and still find the place one of the nicer massage places. Definitely on pricey side. 

Managed to narrow down to a few masseurs I really like, prob about 3-4 around different locations. 

Anyone else enjoys NL Orchard Point or Robertson or CQ? 

yes.