Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:46 AM, Joaquin said:

Yes do be be careful not to be too direct. Last Sunday night I did massage with Simon (cute chinese malaysian Guy) at Natureland at Robertson key. I let through body language n slight meaning that I enjoyed butt massage when he was doing my lower back. He mentioned that my lower back was very tight and will be better if I removed my boxers ( which I did hesitantly because I was having a raging hard on).

He proceeded to go on with very sensual massage of my butt n crack. Even talked about the main major points being around the balls area n also explained to me about prostrate massage where he would need to put his fingers inside the hole to massage the prostate part. By this time And talk was I already dripping so hard n wet and when I turned over - he could clearly see the state of my swollen n dripping cock. He commented that my ‘brother’ looked more stronger now after he released all the blocked meridian points. He asked if I wanted to try the prostrate massage, which claimed he only do for certain people with ‘problem’ which he mentioned I had and needed at least 2-3 sessions of 2hrs to unblock. I said ok n asked him (pretend to be innnocent) if it will hurt. He said no, he will be very gentle n use oil slowly go in. After that he said got slight ‘pain’ but will be quite ‘enjoy’ when massage the prostrate. I said ok to try n must stop if too pain. He proceeded to slowly circle my hole with his finger n do very light stroking n slight tickling of the area under the balls (swear I almost cum from this). He slowly played with my hole n went inside. He like so careful don’t want to hurt me and the feeling was so shiok. He slowly went in and pressed on part feel like swollen inside and said ‘ this part. Feel like heavy and swollen - a lot of wind’ and started slowly pressing n stroking it - was like heavenly feeling. He keep doing until his whole finger go inside - can joke some more - saying ‘cannot go so inside wait stir shit, sometime people cannot Control - danger zone)

He keep doing this n touching my balls until I couldn’t take it anymore I shoot all over my body. He bring tissue help me clean up saying if ‘use towel to clean got evidence’ ha ha. Can summore say all my blockage now cleared because can shoot without masturbating. Sure can make the ladies very happy n can lost very Long. Actually true He played my hole for almost 40 minutes before I shoot. Maybe next time can last 1-2hrs if practise more, he say. Cannot wait to try. 

but ie quite daring esp after u shared w him that u enjoy butt massage

he then proceed further w the fingering

but the pretend to b so innocent and try to ask him is that painful, is quite funny! gd for  u!
U surely will go for more

Guest Sport-coholic
1 hour ago, sgocean93 said:

...... But upon seeing my hard cock, he chuckled for quite a while and the comments he made almost caused me to shoot there and then: 你那條龙怎么都乐起来了?还流了那么多出来!(why is your dragon so happy? And so much liquid flowing out). 

Can imagine them gossiping about you now. ;)

saw in some postings that many pref to have it nude but your masseur insisted a no

but i guess it is fine, so as to keep it professional like :

apart from worrying about staining w oil, i really dont see why the need to be fully naked, though i m ok with both methods, and i dont mind using less oil or no-oil at all 

17 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Went to Zufu again yesterday. What an experience with this masseur from China. Quite a lanky lad and very manly. He seemed really unfriendly at first, just hurling the word “來” to ask me to follow him upstairs for the massage. But when the massage started he started chatting with me, about what sports I play, where do I work, etc.

I was originally in my undies and covered with a towel, but not long after the massage started, he pulled off my underwear for me entirely and hung it on the hook, saying “這樣你會舒服很多”. Obviously this caused me to go rock hard. I loved his large warm hands and his touch so much - my erection sustained throughout the entire massage even if the strokes were painful. On certain occasions he stood in between my hand (ie my hand was resting between his legs), and at other times it was resting directly on his thighs which turned me on so much. I felt totally exposed when he lifted my legs to stretch them, he could have seen my balls if it was brighter! 

The massage continued without any incident until he asked me to sit up to stretch my arms and torso. I was fucking embarrassed as my hardon stuck out like a lamp post. I immediately used the towel to cover my cock, but what he said turned me on much - 害羞什麼,都是男人 (why so shy? We are all men) and he snatched the towel away, exposing my erect cock. 

My immediate instinct was then to use my bare hands to try and cover, but he asked me to put both my hands behind my head as he wanted to twist my torso! So I was totally exposed - sitting totally naked on the bed - right in front of his very eyes and my pre cum was already in free flow mode by then.  I was hoping he couldnt see much as it was dim. But upon seeing my hard cock, he chuckled for quite a while and the comments he made almost caused me to shoot there and then: 你那條龙怎么都乐起来了?还流了那么多出来!(why is your dragon so happy? And so much liquid flowing out). Didn’t help that he said it softly to me. I was utterly embarrassed as I sat on the massage bed with both legs open and my hard penis pointing up while he stretched me here and there.

He stood behind me to stretch me and kept asking me to 放鬆. With my entire manhood exposed for him to see, obviously I couldn’t relax. and he definitely had a good view lol (i admit i was really horny as I hadn’t wanked for days and attempts to find a male masseur in Malacca over the weekend didn’t work out)

And let me just add that the massage was really good and he knew exactly where the pressure points were. It really helped with my aches and sores. Would go back there again even if it wasn’t sensual. 

PS: I’ve been receiving tons of PMs from my previous post about the Tui Na Shop at Ubi. I’ll try to reply everyone’s message lol but as it stands my mailbox is flooded with queries about it. I wouldn’t post the Ubi shop name here cos I don’t want to make it too obvious. Will try to reply as much as I can lol 

Haha....congratulations. but did he made u happy at the end?

18 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Went to Zufu again yesterday. What an experience with this masseur from China. Quite a lanky lad and very manly. He seemed really unfriendly at first, just hurling the word “來” to ask me to follow him upstairs for the massage. But when the massage started he started chatting with me, about what sports I play, where do I work, etc.

I was originally in my undies and covered with a towel, but not long after the massage started, he pulled off my underwear for me entirely and hung it on the hook, saying “這樣你會舒服很多”. Obviously this caused me to go rock hard. I loved his large warm hands and his touch so much - my erection sustained throughout the entire massage even if the strokes were painful. On certain occasions he stood in between my hand (ie my hand was resting between his legs), and at other times it was resting directly on his thighs which turned me on so much. I felt totally exposed when he lifted my legs to stretch them, he could have seen my balls if it was brighter! 

The massage continued without any incident until he asked me to sit up to stretch my arms and torso. I was fucking embarrassed as my hardon stuck out like a lamp post. I immediately used the towel to cover my cock, but what he said turned me on much - 害羞什麼,都是男人 (why so shy? We are all men) and he snatched the towel away, exposing my erect cock. 

My immediate instinct was then to use my bare hands to try and cover, but he asked me to put both my hands behind my head as he wanted to twist my torso! So I was totally exposed - sitting totally naked on the bed - right in front of his very eyes and my pre cum was already in free flow mode by then.  I was hoping he couldnt see much as it was dim. But upon seeing my hard cock, he chuckled for quite a while and the comments he made almost caused me to shoot there and then: 你那條龙怎么都乐起来了?还流了那么多出来!(why is your dragon so happy? And so much liquid flowing out). Didn’t help that he said it softly to me. I was utterly embarrassed as I sat on the massage bed with both legs open and my hard penis pointing up while he stretched me here and there.

He stood behind me to stretch me and kept asking me to 放鬆. With my entire manhood exposed for him to see, obviously I couldn’t relax. and he definitely had a good view lol (i admit i was really horny as I hadn’t wanked for days and attempts to find a male masseur in Malacca over the weekend didn’t work out)

And let me just add that the massage was really good and he knew exactly where the pressure points were. It really helped with my aches and sores. Would go back there again even if it wasn’t sensual. 

PS: I’ve been receiving tons of PMs from my previous post about the Tui Na Shop at Ubi. I’ll try to reply everyone’s message lol but as it stands my mailbox is flooded with queries about it. I wouldn’t post the Ubi shop name here cos I don’t want to make it too obvious. Will try to reply as much as I can lol 

Wow you are so lucky ! It seems that you always have nice surprise massage experiences!

Please reply to my pm on Ubi..!

Thanks again..!

5 hours ago, auden said:

Wow you are so lucky ! It seems that you always have nice surprise massage experiences!

Please reply to my pm on Ubi..!

Thanks again..!

Ha, no, not always. I was in Malacca last weekend and I couldn’t find a single shop with a male masseur. 

And for those wondering, no, there was no happy ending at Zufu or the Ubi massage shop. Please be reminded that those are straight, clean massage places!  

On 4/3/2018 at 9:53 PM, sgocean93 said:

U maintained your erection throughout, is that cos that u didnt have sex or masturbation for quite some time?

9 minutes ago, durianking said:

Zufu got new masseur. If I m not wrong his name is Kevin. Haven’t tried him before ... but he keep looking at me when I am doing my foot massage. Keep staring at my muscular legs as I m wearing sports short. Anyone have tried his body massage? 

kindly avoid to use Ah dong for the pediicure, given twice chance but never do a proper trim.

i hint to him but he give me lame excuses...so i confirm his skill is substandard to me. Maybe can try his massage or hard massage only.

He mention only two guy in that shop are train to do the pedicure only but i did try earlier with another chap but he claim already went back to china won't return.

My friend told me that another branch opp the National library or bras bersah complex... so maybe i should try again.

this is my personal view so those Ah dong fan try not to flame me.

1 hour ago, Firday said:

kindly avoid to use Ah dong for the pediicure, given twice chance but never do a proper trim.

i hint to him but he give me lame excuses...so i confirm his skill is substandard to me. Maybe can try his massage or hard massage only.

He mention only two guy in that shop are train to do the pedicure only but i did try earlier with another chap but he claim already went back to china won't return.

My friend told me that another branch opp the National library or bras bersah complex... so maybe i should try again.

Ah dong has special skill in massage only which is unique to him that I can’t find in other masseurs. He is not trained in pedicure anyway. And Zufu generally not so good in pedicure as there are focus more on massage rather than beauty services. 

3 hours ago, durianking said:

Zufu got new masseur. If I m not wrong his name is Kevin. Haven’t tried him before ... but he keep looking at me when I am doing my foot massage. Keep staring at my muscular legs as I m wearing sports short. Anyone have tried his body massage? 

How does he look like?

3 hours ago, Firday said:

Firday,

seriously pedi?

I will never dream of doing pedi in such shop

maybe i m scared of pp touching my toes and legs , no foot massage for me and i cannot imagine myself doing pedi or mani

but tks for sharing 

On 4/16/2018 at 6:41 PM, Firday said:

One of the guy he mentioned was Alex. His massage no power. That’s why he focus more on pedicure. He went back to China already. :)

On 01/03/2018 at 5:51 PM, hkbun said:

I went to Ubi area to investigate over the weekend. There are at least 4 massage outlets between Blk 301-305 at Ubi Avenue 1. 3 is run solely by MEN. 2 had private curtained  areas for body massage. Unfortunately all the masseurs are ugly fat man. Sorry totally not my type and unlikely to be suitable for Mature / Chub Chasers. Totally uncharming people.

I could find 4 places but 2 are spas not tuina. The 2 tuina are green court (2men) and kang something (1man1woman). When I passed by green court one guy was doing massage in the open.. 

And yeah all quite meaty uncles. Lol

Guest Slim88

Recently went to Zufu. Booked in advance and asked for male masseur. Had average guy in his 30s. 90 mins. I was naked. The first half was a back massage and was so hard it was really painful at times. I think it has done me some good but it took a couple of days to get over the agony! Was getting close to my pain threshold, so not sure I would go for same masseur again.

the 2nd half of the massage was very light touch. I’m sure he knew his audience! Lots of attention to butt and groin area and some of his strokes were definitely intended to make me hard as he kept going the more erect I became...but then stopped short!

unfortunately it didn’t feel that sensual, his fingernails were quite rough when touching sensitive areas.

1 hour ago, Slim88 said:

Recently went to Zufu. Booked in advance and asked for male masseur. Had average guy in his 30s. 90 mins. I was naked. The first half was a back massage and was so hard it was really painful at times. I think it has done me some good but it took a couple of days to get over the agony! Was getting close to my pain threshold, so not sure I would go for same masseur again.

the 2nd half of the massage was very light touch. I’m sure he knew his audience! Lots of attention to butt and groin area and some of his strokes were definitely intended to make me hard as he kept going the more erect I became...but then stopped short!

unfortunately it didn’t feel that sensual, his fingernails were quite rough when touching sensitive areas.

Nothing happened ?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, westwoodboy said:

has anyone tried Alex from Alleviate before? care to share your experience like if the massage is good & if there's any happy ending?

There was time I went i was assigned him. I was the last customer just an hr before they close and he got an apptmt after work(I overheard him form his call).

He did a chop chop massage and when he was doing my leg he keep doing the same stroke w 1 hand, I took a peep and saw him holding his phone w the other hand typing.

It was lousy with nothing special. I complained to his boss after that about his lousy massage and using of phone. If ever I wanna go again and only he is available I will skip that shop.

Rather take Sam.

Just went to Alleviate and requested for Tom, his massage was really really good. He is particularly tough when he gives you massage at the inner thighs, nothing sensual, just really really painful. My inner thighs are bluish swollen the next day. If you appreciate a good and tough massage, always ask for Tom. For me, maybe not until my inner thighs recover. 

A masseur from Zufu gets 9 months jail and 3 strokes of the cane for molesting Japanese lady. His name is Hu Xi Dong. Is it Ah Dong? Not sure if he’s the one who did the massage for me too. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/male-masseur-gets-nine-months-jail-and-caning-for-rubbing-the-breasts-of-a

Edited by sgocean93

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BusinessBi said:

Anyway, just called in and asked for Xiao Dong and the receptionist mention that he has went back China so seems like the news is referring to him. 

What a waste for him to commit such a crime!

Who's left there? I walk past frequently the branch near the library but never walked in.

On 5/31/2018 at 3:38 PM, BusinessBi said:

Anyway, just called in and asked for Xiao Dong and the receptionist mention that he has went back China so seems like the news is referring to him. 

What a waste for him to commit such a crime!

im totally puzzled by this. could this be a miscommunication between masseur n customer? 

once, a few months back, i asked him why he didn't go to osaka to work cos there are a lot of chinese masseurs working there, and he replied he doesn't like japanese. and now i know why. he sounds like a level headed guy. so im surprised he would risk his own rice bowl, and risk hurting his wife and kids back home.

Went to Natureland last evening to try their 60 mins full body massage. The masseur who was assigned to me wasn't very good. His strokes were all over the place and he seems to be rubbing instead of massaging most of the time. Also, i noticed that he keeps touching his hair (or forehead) during the massage. Not a good massage experience.

Any good masseur recommendations for natureland here?

There is this massage guy in Ashi foot massage in Siglap. Kelvin. If am not wrong. Damn cute malaysian. Think can try to bend him..

He did my body massage and touched my ass crack a few times. But when he saw my erection. He was a bit uncomfy. So not really sure if if csn be bend or not. A bit shy to try 

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage