Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

7 minutes ago, Lawrence_boy said:

In NatureLand, can we even request a specified masseur with his name for the massage ?

Yes of cos

The counter lady told me next time I can ask Philip again...But of cos my next time would be...Very long in the future.

1 hour ago, zenmind said:

1.5 hr, front yes, wearing shorts provided.

tried to accidentally touch his private and tummy, no response think he is super straight 

Any more such offensive molestation post and I will have you suspended.

Never treat the masseur as an object and worst of all post it in an open forum.

1 warning point by self admission.

4 hours ago, hongjunnan said:

Blk 417 Yishun ring Rd, along the shop houses there’s this massage shop name Zuyue. Been there since the start of this year as recommended by my female friend , got to know this Massure  name P who offers hard massage (as recommended to me over the counter).

I’ve had lower back injury due to an accident 7 years ago and occasionally I felt sore and pain at my lower back near to the butt crack line, so I always requested for a man along the years because I just want feel more comfortable to be touch by a male than a female and I always request to focus on lower back ( be it oil or non oils ) 

So, his massage style is hard and sensual at the same time, each time he will use his elbow to massage my butt to ease of the tension, very exciting, and whenever I flip over, he will massage very near to my **** at the “V” area, he said there’s lots of toxic at that area and you need to constant massage to clear the toxic ( mind you it’s damm pain, but shiok la) 

everytime i I will have a hard on without fail and he really didn’t mind, but I began to feel that he may be one of us too, not sure if it’s because I’m not his type or what so throughout this period We didn’t have any actions at all. 

In case if you’re wondering, all body massage are done at level 2 with full privacy, he always closed the door fully and I always go naked, ( he offered me a paper underwear on my  first visit but i didn’t bother to wear, from there onwards, he didn’t bother to give me the paper underwear too.) 

price: $60 (can get couple from the counter and there will be a$16 discount, which the final price is $44) 

Massage skills :4/5  

ambience :5/5 

Massure look: cute, 20+ plus Malaysian Chinese  ( to me). 

Let me jnow now if any bros has any question, PM me for his full name as I don’t want to get him into trouble 

U meant "coupon" right?

On 9/19/2018 at 6:28 PM, hongjunnan said:

Blk 417 Yishun ring Rd, along the shop houses there’s this massage shop name Zuyue. Been there since the start of this year as recommended by my female friend , got to know this Massure  name P who offers hard massage (as recommended to me over the counter).

I’ve had lower back injury due to an accident 7 years ago and occasionally I felt sore and pain at my lower back near to the butt crack line, so I always requested for a man along the years because I just want feel more comfortable to be touch by a male than a female and I always request to focus on lower back ( be it oil or non oils ) 

So, his massage style is hard and sensual at the same time, each time he will use his elbow to massage my butt to ease of the tension, very exciting, and whenever I flip over, he will massage very near to my **** at the “V” area, he said there’s lots of toxic at that area and you need to constant massage to clear the toxic ( mind you it’s damm pain, but shiok la) 

everytime i I will have a hard on without fail and he really didn’t mind, but I began to feel that he may be one of us too, not sure if it’s because I’m not his type or what so throughout this period We didn’t have any actions at all. 

In case if you’re wondering, all body massage are done at level 2 with full privacy, he always closed the door fully and I always go naked, ( he offered me a paper underwear on my  first visit but i didn’t bother to wear, from there onwards, he didn’t bother to give me the paper underwear too.) 

price: $60 (can get couple from the counter and there will be a$16 discount, which the final price is $44) 

Let me jnow now if any bros has any question, PM me for his full name as I don’t want to get him into trouble 

Can pm me details?  Thanks. 

Can pm me the details? Thanks 

tried massage at this: Huang Ah Ma 
didnt book n just get its promo of 1hr of only $53 

Friend wanna  it after a tour at chinatwn  (he felt it was cheap)
Pics look nice and big but not
dont think there are shower facilities(esp i noticed alot of u tend to shower , instead of choosing wipedown)

we didnt get to choose (and anyway i dont really pick and select) as we walked-in so we are left w one male and 1 female, recept asked are we ok, friend replied he is ok(cos he is paying for us) 
and i didnt made any request, so randomly the guy masseur came to me (maybe cos i chop chop undressed fast) - dont have anything sensual to talk about
He is really treating me like a pc of lean meat (why will anyone hit a pc of thin meat w such strength) 
it was really hard pressed , my friend and i were concluding that it was so tough and struggling (the masseurs can even come in to explain there are Knots to be worked on hence hard and) but i know many of u love it HARD, hence i have to make recommendations here
glad that i have no bruises on my body after the sessn 

i think if u made a prior appt, mayb u get to have those better/popular masseurs arranged for u 

Oriental Spa Chamber
https://www.facebook.com/HuangAhMaSG/

On 8/31/2018 at 11:17 PM, zeeder said:

Yes I tried this week. No more curtains. But I must say Kelvin was really good. Just that without curtains and privacy, I am not going back again. It's a pity though.

For those who don't mind, perhaps can support Kelvin.

Is kelvin from Aishi or Natureland?

Tried Edwin from natureland (East Coast). Nope, he don allow nude. Insisted that I wear the disposable underwear. 

He din massage the front maybe because I opt for 1hr. And once the time is up, he just said ok thank you, I’ll prepare you ginger tea outside. And before I get up the bed he’s ady out of the room

9 hours ago, Muslex79 said:

Tried Edwin from natureland (East Coast). Nope, he don allow nude. Insisted that I wear the disposable underwear. 

He din massage the front maybe because I opt for 1hr. And once the time is up, he just said ok thank you, I’ll prepare you ginger tea outside. And before I get up the bed he’s ady out of the room

I have tried one China Masseur, need to wear the disposable underwear and price is on the high side at about $80 for 1 hour massage.

Anyone has massage venue which offers the massage in both hard and soft type like Tony from Jurong?

Please PM the full name to me.

thanks 

On 9/28/2018 at 11:52 AM, -Ignored- said:

tried massage at this: Huang Ah Ma 
didnt book n just get its promo of 1hr of only $53 

Friend wanna  it after a tour at chinatwn  (he felt it was cheap)
Pics look nice and big but not
dont think there are shower facilities(esp i noticed alot of u tend to shower , instead of choosing wipedown)

we didnt get to choose (and anyway i dont really pick and select) as we walked-in so we are left w one male and 1 female, recept asked are we ok, friend replied he is ok(cos he is paying for us) 
and i didnt made any request, so randomly the guy masseur came to me (maybe cos i chop chop undressed fast) - dont have anything sensual to talk about
He is really treating me like a pc of lean meat (why will anyone hit a pc of thin meat w such strength) 
it was really hard pressed , my friend and i were concluding that it was so tough and struggling (the masseurs can even come in to explain there are Knots to be worked on hence hard and) but i know many of u love it HARD, hence i have to make recommendations here
glad that i have no bruises on my body after the sessn 

i think if u made a prior appt, mayb u get to have those better/popular masseurs arranged for u 

Oriental Spa Chamber
https://www.facebook.com/HuangAhMaSG/

There are shower facilities.
Use to go there for body scrub & massage.
Be careful if you wanna sign package with them. Often therapist not avail, poor recording system, cannot honor their words & didn't call back (few times).
The therapist are ok generally. It's the front desk & the management, empty promises...they lost 2 long term regular customer.
Anyway, can let the masseur know if you prefer hard or softer massage.

Edited by share

12 minutes ago, share said:

There are shower facilities.
Use to go there for body scrub & massage.
Be careful if you wanna sign package with them. Often therapist not avail, poor recording system, cannot honor their words & didn't call back (few times).
The therapist are ok generally. It's the front desk & the management, empty promises...they lost 2 long term regular customer.
Anyway, can let the masseur know if you prefer hard or softer massage.

noted, when they asked my straight friend, does he need any pkge
he immed responded NO!

On 9/29/2018 at 7:05 PM, BusinessBi said:

I have tried one China Masseur, need to wear the disposable underwear and price is on the high side at about $80 for 1 hour massage.

Anyone has massage venue which offers the massage in both hard and soft type like Tony from Jurong?

that is usu the norm pricing esp if a room is provided

tried so many home based massage And also the straight joints here, I can assurely say  none can beat the massage in Yunomori onsen. Just realised they were voted the best massage award in 2017. The only con side is the price. (But some home based massage charge same pricing too as onsen)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, BusinessBi said:

I just tried Andrew today but feel like the his massage skill is more on the soft sensual type, I prefer hard and loose knots type so he might not suit me though.

Any other recommendations?

There is one time I heard from the next room, one customer scold Andrew and makes me shock also.

From the beginning I already feel something wrong. Andrew ask the guy to take out his pants (because the guy only topless with pants on I think). Then the guy just follow. When doing massage, the guy suddenly shout so loud, "what are you doing? can you press harder?" I think Andrew's strength is really weak and he can only massage with soft soft type.

Then Andrew quickly press harder I think, and said:" like this pressure is it ok?" , the guy never responded. I think next time we will sure ban zufu because  of quality of their massu liao. But frankly speaking, Andrew is so obvious ....

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage