Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 11/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, KIT said:

Tried “P” @ Zuyue. “P” is a bak bak big nose Malaysian Chinese. Massage skills not bad, look wise..if u like bui type then it’s ur cup of tea.

There was another manly and toned guy. None Chinese. Not bad looking.

May u knkw where is the zuyue u talking about?  And the bak bak one name call "P" ?

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Jonathan90 said:

Any masseur to recommand at zufu? 

seems like many of the masseurs are new.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, greysnow said:

So who is worth to try out at zufu? I like those pleasant / boyish slim looking ones :redface:

The guy manning the counter?

Edited by elephant

Went to Zu Yue, Yishun last week for 1.5hr massage. Abt $60+. Assigned a boy, cant tell if Malay or Indian, 20+ i guess with a belly. Hopeless massage, spend a long time grinding my back. Not dare to massage my inner thigh or undies line. As if he ll get outraged. Did not even massage my feet, finger or palm. Waste $$ and disgusted. 

17 hours ago, Gozu said:

Went to Zu Yue, Yishun last week for 1.5hr massage. Abt $60+. Assigned a boy, cant tell if Malay or Indian, 20+ i guess with a belly. Hopeless massage, spend a long time grinding my back. Not dare to massage my inner thigh or undies line. As if he ll get outraged. Did not even massage my feet, finger or palm. Waste $$ and disgusted. 

i think it is good not to massage feet or toes
Very unhygenic esp if u didnt get to wash/towel off your feet earlier

Usu after the massage, will move next to your scalp and face......(last step)
So it's good not to

2 hours ago, gdboi995 said:

Hey guys anyone knows what time ZUFU closes? Which outlet should i go to, to get an average lookin dude to give me a decent massage? No need super great skills cos i don't like super hard massages. No need super sensual either. Just in the middle for everything. Please help!

should be around 10:30pm.

not much report these days, maybe ah ken, ah shen.

the guy at the counter is ray, but I think he only does foot massage.

On 1 November 2018 at 10:59 PM, KIT said:

Tried “P” @ Zuyue. “P” is a bak bak big nose Malaysian Chinese. Massage skills not bad, look wise..if u like bui type then it’s ur cup of tea.

There was another manly and toned guy. None Chinese. Not bad looking.

May I know how to book "P"? Is that his "name" to use for booking his massage service?

On 1/22/2019 at 12:05 AM, Hades said:

Hi! I went to the Green Apple Spa @ Tras Street last weekend. It was my first time. Did foot massage. The environment seems alright. 

May I ask if anyone can PM me on any massuer there that is nice and with HE? Please PM me so it will be discreet. 

Thank you guys!

If I catch you posting such question about in the forum. I your account will be suspended. 

• 2 weeks later...

yes, ray is a cute and nice guy, i think he is getting very well wz all his colleagues so thats why he likes talking all the time when there is his colleague in the nearby bed. i dont mind that frankly

on massage side, he is very straight behavior, press hard, if u just like finger press,  maybe he is the one, but if u want to do oil, i think his sensual massage maybe not comfortable, as he does not how to care abt his clients. he is just a bit rude on massage side for me... 

Edited by LITTLEBEAR123

10 minutes ago, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

yes, ray is a cute and nice guy, i think he is getting very well wz all his colleagues so thats why he likes talking all the time when there is his colleague in the nearby bed. i dont mind that frankly

on massage side, he is very straight behavior, press hard, if u just like finger press,  maybe he is the one, but if u want to do oil, i think his sensual massage maybe not comfortable, as he does not how to care abt his clients. he is just a bit rude on massage side for me... 

How was he rude to you while massaging you, if I may ask?

3 hours ago, westwoodboy said:

Ray's massage is disappointing. I felt like a piece of meat being butchered during massage. 

P/S: He's not stocky nor meaty at all, more like average.

Yes totally agree wz u on massage side, he is not doing it on purpose i think, just he does not know how to massage well and make guests feel comfortable

except massage, he is a cute guy for me:)

Edited by LITTLEBEAR123

中医按摩师,服务项目,,全祼精油推穴,抓龙筋,前列腺体按摩,肾去湿化瘀,壮阳,头穴减压脸部护理,足底排尿酸,失眠,全套7O,另外,有针灸,拔罐,针灸,,肩膀,经椎,腰,膝关节,脚关节,痛,降压,降血糖,血稠,胆固醇,皮肤病,阳痿,早泄,壮阳,祖传秘方,各种癌症秘方,欢迎,联系我电话,81535265**********微信6581535265,于师傅,—定先打电话联系,定位置,单间为你服务,谢谢你的光临。于师傅,

yu Sifu is chub massuer, 40 1.62 120kg.

Chinese medicine masseur, service items, full sputum essential oil push points, catch dragon gluten, prosthetic body massage, kidney dehumidification, aphrodisiac, scalp decompression facial care, foot uric acid, insomnia, full set of 7O, in addition, Acupuncture, cupping, acupuncture, shoulder, warp, waist, knee joint, foot joint, pain, blood pressure, blood sugar lowering, blood thickening, cholesterol, skin disease, impotence, premature ejaculation, impotence, ancestral secret recipe, various cancer secrets Welcome, please contact me, 81535265********** WeChat 6581535265, in the master, - first call to contact, set the location, single room for your service, thank you for coming. Master,

yu Sifu is chub massuer, 40 1.62 120kg

Edited by KONG

Went to Yu shifu at FreeTalk, Shaw tower recently.

The place is located along beach road nearby ZuFu. His shop is located at lvl 1, quite easy to find. He is operating alone so there is privacy his shop. 

Yu shifu is an experienced and professional TCM practitioner. Besides, tuina massage, he also provide accupuncture and other treatment for various men’s health issues. Overall, his massage skill is quite good with enough pressure to loosen the knots in my body. He is quite friendly and pleasant to chat with.

I would definitely visit him again soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage