Male HQ

Singlets

ATMH

i dont have any particular brands.

I went to bangkok to shop and realised there's so much more nicer singlets there.

I dont like and will never wear army singlets or anything army related. Looks ugly to me.

I like low cutting singlets which can show more of my chestline and my back. :)

Guest maxiplay

yup, sports bra inside the singlet,

please refer to the following acticle from Wikipedia under a topic called "Male bra" : Additionally, some male athletes (more specifically runners) may choose to wear a sports bra under their shirts in order to prevent a common medical condition called jogger's nipple, also known as nipple chafing. This condition is caused by excessive rubbing of wet (sweat soaked) material over one's nipples. The condition often very painful, and can be prevented by wearing a sports bra.

Edited by maxiplay

FBT or topless :-p

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SAF singlet, those singlet which have unit logo on them. The material is gd in absorb sweat, i find cotton singlet no gd for exercise, as it doesnt absorb sweat.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

SAF singlet, those singlet which have unit logo on them. The material is gd in absorb sweat, i find cotton singlet no gd for exercise, as it doesnt absorb sweat.

Agree, The material's good.

Will be it strange to wear undershirt for exercise?

huh i always tot it's the other way round. the unit singlet doesnt absorb sweat. it allows the sweat to escape to the surface of the fabric to allow drying/evaporting. the cotton singlet absorbs sweat like a sponge, cause dark patches and stick to your skin. it's very uncomfortable.

Where do i get these low arm holes singlet that Taeyang n Deasung wore in this vid.. I loike!!

[media=]

i love these peekaboo cut-away tops... i jerked off watching this vid. each time a nipple slips or armpit shows, i cld feel my precum discharge...

i would so handsomely reward a young guy with such a body n hairy pits if i could just lick his bod :P

• 3 weeks later...

huh i always tot it's the other way round. the unit singlet doesnt absorb sweat. it allows the sweat to escape to the surface of the fabric to allow drying/evaporting. the cotton singlet absorbs sweat like a sponge, cause dark patches and stick to your skin. it's very uncomfortable.

Cotton singlet indeed absorb sweat but the sweat doesnt evaporate. And so the singlet become heavy with sweat, and it stick to ur body. Unit singlet allow sweat to dry up fast and it doesnt weigh heavy with sweat. So i like wearing the unit singlet to run. But still think best is to run topless lor, save the trouble. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys. I want to get those Army unit singlets. I understand that one needs to be from a particular unit in order to buy the unit singlet, or am I wrong? Appreciate your advice and if anyone is able to get it for me, would be great too. Thanks! 

Hi guys. I want to get those Army unit singlets. I understand that one needs to be from a particular unit in order to buy the unit singlet, or am I wrong? Appreciate your advice and if anyone is able to get it for me, would be great too. Thanks! 

I think Mt. Faber SAFRA sells almost all the "non-exclusive" army singlets, you can try from there! However, if you want to get the more "prestigious" singlets like OCS, PT, SAFTI etc you have to ask someone to get for you.

Even others like Naval Divers, Underwater Intel unit are more exclusive - each person is only assigned a set amount, and can't be ordered.

I dislike singlets that have colourful designs on them, including the SAF ones.

As such, my singlet preferences are the following:

1) Black

2) Grey

3) White

Thick-striped is okay for these colours if I can't get a solid coloured one.

Because of my preference, I usually get my singlets from MUJI or Uniqlo. (And GAP if they have any.)

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest 72%dark

Moisture-wicking tech fabrics definitely better than cotton. After joining so many running events I find I have more than enough that I don't need to actually buy any running singlets.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Got these singlets to give away. PM me if you are interested. First come first serve. 1 per person, please. Thanks.

Only got Black and Blue, washed and worn once. It is like a nylon material. 

Hot Mens Bodybuilding Tank Top Sports Gym Fitness Singlet Muscle Vest

Edited by Lonelyboy90

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

On 2/19/2019 at 12:28 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

Hi,

Got these singlets to give away. PM me if you are interested. First come first serve. 1 per person, please. Thanks.

Only got Black and Blue, washed and worn once. It is like a nylon material. 

Hot Mens Bodybuilding Tank Top Sports Gym Fitness Singlet Muscle Vest

anyone interested?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

I love dry fit..army IPPT singlet is better then then normal green...

I love to wear tight sleeveless or singlets compression...when you sweat it show hard nipple I feel so shiok horny happy feel motivated...then after cool down feel so high energy horny looking for lips nipples cock and yummy ass to play before hot shower haha 

My favorite is superheroes compression singlets not tshirt...so can show off a bit my biceps veins etc...

So if u have fetish for compression superheros singlet or tights or tight singlets sleeveless let me know we can jog run together til we sweat n when u see my hard nipple u can touch it or lick suck it on the spot...

My favourite is all from running events I go...and my tights is underarmour or champion...and make sure wear quick dry underwear like skinwear or renoma or ck. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...