Male HQ

Karaoke Outing!

Blacque

Yup you saw that. Karaoke session at the Ten Dollars Club or something? It'll probably be on a weekend, so more peeps can turn up. If anyone has discounts/offers at any karaoke venue, pray tell! :)

So for now I'll need to decide on a date, and a suitable venue. Sound out people!

ANYONE CAN ORGANISE KARAOKE OUTING(S), INITIATIVE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED HERE!

Edited by blacquenoir

Instagram: vodkabaker

no preference with location. i would normally be free. Tell me the date then i can make arrangement for me to be free. :P

Alright sure :)

Most likely to be on a Saturday or Sunday. Ten Dollars Club for its centralized location and affordability. Those who wish to hang out at the nearby AJ venues (you know it) can feel free to do so :)

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest faynic

Lets make things easier. I'll help blacquenoir.

Interested people can PM me or Blacquenoir.

Limited to 20 people only.

So Better chopchop pm worh *wink*

We will confirm the time and date ASAP :)

Pm blacquenoir already! Hopefully there is still a hot seat available....

Yea, but I get nervous singing in front of good singers haha.. it isnt fun to be nervous lol

Dont be alright. I swear that my singing sucks to the core as well! I know its kinda demoralizing to like not be on par w them.

But IDGAF. I just sing lor. Its really about the fun :))

"I love the way you lie."

I used to always think that, but I can't haha.. I m affected by how people think of me lol and plus, i had a bad experience when I sing w these better singers and when they hear me sing, they keep tampering w the tone key thru-ou half the song and not only was it humiliating, it jus turn off any singing mood haha..

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

I used to always think that, but I can't haha.. I m affected by how people think of me lol and plus, i had a bad experience when I sing w these better singers and when they hear me sing, they keep tampering w the tone key thru-ou half the song and not only was it humiliating, it jus turn off any singing mood haha..

Haha then sing w me. I dont even know a single shit about keys. I just sing in my most comfortable way :D Although i got a damn irritating friend who keep saying my key wrong. if not i sing like wrong pitch.

"I love the way you lie."

Guest faynic

Haha then sing w me. I dont even know a single shit about keys. I just sing in my most comfortable way :D Although i got a damn irritating friend who keep saying my key wrong. if not i sing like wrong pitch.

i am those kind like to play wif key cos i sing male songs, i need to -4 key... but i only change mind, wont touch others or comment others' singing.... jus wanna sing to ensure i wont get sore throat... hahahaha...

1 big problem, i dun know english songs... hahahaha

There is no such thing as can't sing or sing badly! There is only a thing called voice that required an acquired sense to appreciate =) I happen to fall under that category =p

When everybody has that tone of voice, everyone is a good singer... hohoho!

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Guest brian87

boo!just saw this thread only >.<'

im interested for it too!:)

anyway for the $10ktv, best to book 2 weeks in advance, cause it's really quite popular. if i'm not wrong, one of us needs to be a member too:)