Male HQ

Karaoke Outing!

Blacque

boo!just saw this thread only >.<'

im interested for it too! :)

anyway for the $10ktv, best to book 2 weeks in advance, cause it's really quite popular. if i'm not wrong, one of us needs to be a member too:)

If $10 cannot, Teo Heng is another good alternative, but the rooms can be small, even for the largest room =p

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Oh gosh I need help with the booking... never booked any karaoke thingy before!!

http://ktvteoheng.com/ Teo Heng easy to book, no need member, just tell them name and handphone and room type (warning: large room about 7 people is quite squeezy le haha). Each Location have different numbers, I usually go to the SSC one =p

For weekend, I think call morning can book the evening timing, but to be safe can call the day before ~

Let me know if you need help to book =)

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Guest brian87

eh, i guess, probably let's stick to 12 ppl for now? can book 2 rooms:)

as for ktv, i think let's just go $10 family ktv

it's either $10nett or $11.70, free flow drinks too!

timing wise, 2-7pm

oh btw, anyone have membership for the $10 ktv ?lolx.

Wah 2 rooms..how to split? hahahaha.. good and not so good singers? =x

Like that will need to audition before deciding who is good or bad HAHAH :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I sort of thought of the spliting already. Blac will be in one room and i'll be in one room.

So those who love him more than me ): Go his room alright! Sobsob!

Nah im just kidding. This is not a sure split up. You can like switch room whenever you want :)

Its just that at the start the split can help you guess get to know each other first? Then slowly mix around.yep:D

"I love the way you lie."

I would love to join in too~~~ But am not a good singer, some of u may turns out have to see doctor the next day. LOL

Keep me updated regards to the location and timing, Im free on Friday & Saturday. Sunday cant as i will be working.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

I think we have 1-2 slots left before it's full-house. It will most probably be on a Sunday afternoon. $10Club is preferred because of their free flow of drinks :/

We'll have two rooms, one for Mandopop and one for English pop. Feel free to switch rooms as and when you desire :)

@officeboy: You watch out... LOL.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest faynic

i think u missed out which Sunday.... hopefully no one will pandseh, else he will end up in the other thread:

"For Those People Who Have Been Pangseh-Ed During Meet Ups"

hahaha

Guys, right now we have 12 people attending the outing, with 6 people in 2 rooms each. It's gonna be squeezy, so I don't think I can squeeze in anymore guys :/

As for the date, I think we will shift it to this Sunday? Or the next Sunday.

blacquenoir, last minute change to the next day is too short a notice. Please stick to 17 June 2012.

Also, maybe you can PM those who are attending to confirm their attendance as well as possibly those on the waiting list?

blacquenoir, last minute change to the next day is too short a notice. Please stick to 17 June 2012.

Also, maybe you can PM those who are attending to confirm their attendance as well as possibly those on the waiting list?

Yeah I figured it's totally impossible to book rooms for tomorrow :o I'll send a text to everyone.

@sepias: it will be much better if you could pass me your mobile number so I can send you a confirmation text.. Most people don't often come back here for updates.

The postpone was meant to accommodate the celebration of Father's Day this Sunday.

Sepias just totally ignored me man. T.T

@azorius They also never say anything. Cant wait to meet you though (: cant wait to find out whats behind those cheeky pics.

@blacque next sunday sounds fantastic. I'm in. I miss your yoghurt cup cakes! GAHHH! the one with the dips.

@all whales are awesome creatures.

Edited by Dandriel