Male HQ

Karaoke Outing!

Blacque

i've fallen ill today, its real. informing you guys first i won't be able to attend, cnt sing in this state. need to find replacement

Take care and get well soon! Probably see you at the next one.. I can't come for this one too :(

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest brian87

i've fallen ill today, its real. informing you guys first i won't be able to attend, cnt sing in this state. need to find replacement

heyhey, do take care okie!:)speedy recovery to you ba.

Finally the day is coming for us to sing our lungs out. First time going wif so many youngsters, hope to feel young....

Sry if I dun sing very well cos dun think pigs can sing. See u guys tmr!

lol@faynic... eh... chillax, i dont sing well too LOL.

can i go...

probably not this one already sorry:( stay tune for the next one alright:)

Guest faynic

Thks blacquenoir for initiating & keve2505 & brian87 for organising. Ktv was great wif 2 professional singers sitting at my right side, but my energy lvl not gd enough to match up wif such energetic grp. 2 words. OLD ALREADY! Hahaha

Edited by faynic

Guest brian87

LOL. well, agreed max. like totally HAHA.anyway got good cheap message can jio me nx time! excluding those kind HAHA.

Was good haha keve kena "so well taken cared of" to the max haha ;)

eh... i think there's only like one pro singer wor. LOL. good to have that pro singer along though! can hype up with naise songs:P. ok cannot praise that person too much. besides... since when are you old!!! our age gap also not alot what>.<''..

Thks blacquenoir for initiating & keve2505 & brian87 for organising. Ktv was great wif 2 professional singers sitting at my right side, but my energy lvl not gd enough to match up wif such energetic grp. 2 words. OLD ALREADY! Hahaha

Guest faynic
eh... i think there's only like one pro singer wor. LOL. good to have that pro singer along though! can hype up with naise songs:P. ok cannot praise that person too much. besides... since when are you old!!! our age gap also not alot what>.<''..

2 of u r 打情骂俏ing for the whole session, thought both of u r couple.... Haha

But I think u like his little "bird" more (or is it a penguin?)... Haha

we are the same age group ok?

Guest brian87

lol... probably cause we already knew 1 another in ns last time le bah, though we seldom talked though lol . eh... oh my... it's an owl right!lol..really quite cute ma, the owl XD.

Guest brian87

boohoo... haha... i prefer bigger rooms too! the small room really quite small, not very good for singing lolx.besides, there was no flirting !O_O. i enjoyed it immensely too!but keve doesn't seem to appreciate us taking care of him:X

Nxt time, lets not split rooms!! I in the other room didnt see the flirting!! Haha =x I enjoyed the dinner chat!! Haha, the "taking care of keve" talks!! hahahaha

Guest faynic

we are the same age group ok?

Thks hor...

lol... probably cause we already knew 1 another in ns last time le bah, though we seldom talked though lol . eh... oh my... it's an owl right!lol..really quite cute ma, the owl XD.

Yeah! When ppl sing, u guys r toking louder than the singer.... Haha

Nxt time, lets not split rooms!! I in the other room didnt see the flirting!! Haha =x I enjoyed the dinner chat!! Haha, the "taking care of keve" talks!! hahahaha

Plus tongkat Ali, massage to inner thighs, being rape during massage.....

Guest faynic

faynic: Hey, Shh!! What happened during the dinner convo stays at the table =x HAHAHA

Oops! 9Xs very jialat this time rd, kana shoot by all the 8Xs, but our brian87 nv help us save our face

Guest brian87

Boo!

Faynic:opps sorry my voice normally quite loud de lol. My bad . >.< what's with e other comment though !haha .

Blac , you missed out on alot of fun le !! Doododo.:-P

Mr keve ... You ah ... I'm ok with it de ok! Anyhow haha !!!

Eh sepias , who's flirting lol... Got anyone meh? O_O .

And yup mamemo! That's sounds great!!! Haha . XD

Guest faynic

No shooting going on luh, only joking. right guys? next time change to coffee session after singing session?

Think next time I won't be invited. Too quiet, boring & only sang sad songs. Hahaha

But if there is a spanking blacquenoir, I 1 to go... Must kick, not spank! Haha

Think next time I won't be invited. Too quiet, boring & only sang sad songs. Hahaha

where gt boring. i came in u started talking already what. then i disturbed the singing. :(

I wasnt replacing ktv i mean coffee aft ktv haha.

cannot spank blacque! Must take care of him leh!