Cheong P3 Cd

Guest Vinay

Guest Vinay

Guyz i wanted to know wheather Cheong PS3 cd are avaible

cause ihave bought a Ps3

i can afford PS3 original CDs

if they r not avaible ill refund

Please help me :rolleyes:

Sorry Pal, please do not blantanly put such topic as you know it is against the law in Sg buy copy products.

Anyway, the mod chip for PS3 is still not available, YET.

Too bad you did not do your research before you buy your PS3 and I doubt you can ask for a refund.

As for me, I've got my Xbox360, although the mod chip is available, I am waiting for my warranty to expire before I get my set modified. The reason is very simple, once I mod my system, although I may be able to play copy disk, I will not be able to login to the internet to download stuff from the website or even update my set, etc.

So you see, there are pros and cons to modifying your console.

Since you can affort to get the original, you will just have to live with the original for the time being lor. :D:lol:

Some blue ray movie titles are already out in stores at HMV. Selling at $56 per disc!!! Wow, must wait at least two years before the price drop. Now just too expensive to buy. I have already stopped buying the normal dvd titles.

Anyway, got one 'friendly' store just surfaces for business at ang mo kio central, near Jubilee theatre. Act fast before the store shuts down again. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.