Male HQ

Most Married Men Are Horny Bastard?

Guest whatever lah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest married man

A bit hard to belief. The woman also not interested in the marriage, or doesn't really love him. A woman who really loves a man will not behave like this. Or he just made up a story to get you to fxxk him ! Really, woman not like that ! ha ha. Or you made up the story... ha ha ha ha

You have a liking for married man ? OK. I'm married. You wanna ?

I've fxxked many married men before, most recently 2 pinoys, one has girlfriend and another with a fiance. Both pinoys had never bottom for anyone until they met me. I gave them such a good foreplay till they open up their asses for me to enter. The one with the fiance was the one I fxxked till he autocum. After he autocum, I told him that autocum is the ultimate sexual pleasure a guy can give for sex between 2 guys. he wanted to meet me for a last fxxk before he flies back to the Philippines, I rejected him and told him to go back and decided if he is gay or if he is straight. Told him if he is gay, he shouldn't married for the sake of marriage or use marriage as a cover for his gayness.

A month later, he messaged me telling me that he realised that he is gay and had told his fiance that he is gay and they are still good friends, the fiance accepted who he is. He is happy to be who he is. I am happy for him.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I met a young married man online. He was so horny that within 5 minutes, he invited me to his house in Punggol.  He turned on his iPad showing man-to-man video clips. He turned out want to try being bottom.  We tried everything on bed with his wedding photo hanging on the wall, above the headboard. I believed his urge had been suppressed for a long time. His reaction was a bit overwhelmed when I pumping him while squeezing his nipples. Finally, I saw a man in the real state of "cry father cry mother". :D Once done, he still told me that he's not gay, just a man who is curious. :swear:

The two times in my life where I had very erotic "male bonding" (no sex involved) sessions were both with married men. Both men have their own children.

They do seem more adventurous and daring than many gay guys I've met, and are certainly very horny when it comes to having fun with guys.  :twisted:

The first married man confided in me that he does not have a good relationship with his wife (they quarrel a lot), and they haven't sex year in years.

I dont get why married men still likes to play with others. Like one of the purposes u married someone is so that u wont need to look for someone else for ur sexual needs. Like that one indonesian kid (17yo i think) married a girl n his parents say something bout so he only fuck his wife n not go out n 'jajan' outside.

22 hours ago, Carpenter said:

I dont get why married men still likes to play with others. Like one of the purposes u married someone is so that u wont need to look for someone else for ur sexual needs. Like that one indonesian kid (17yo i think) married a girl n his parents say something bout so he only fuck his wife n not go out n 'jajan' outside.

Guys are horny by nature, so sometimes, once they have "secured" their wife, they will get bored after a few years or even months and start to look for other girls.

And when they get tired of girls, some will start to experiment with guys. That's why a lot of married men who get caught with guys are usually those in their 40s or 50s with grown children. Because to them, all women are the same, so there's no more thrill in looking for girls.  :D

7 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

Guys are horny by nature, so sometimes, once they have "secured" their wife, they will get bored after a few years or even months and start to look for other girls.

And when they get tired of girls, some will start to experiment with guys. That's why a lot of married men who get caught with guys are usually those in their 40s or 50s with grown children. Because to them, all women are the same, so there's no more thrill in looking for girls.  :D

Once women passed 40, they'll usually fatten up. My married contemporaries call their wives old mother hens LOL. But these married men themselves are no better. The mutual sexual attraction is totally not there.

Of course most of the married men can still control their libido, only secretly look for some sexual thrills with girls occasionally. But some of them do it blatantly and run around Batam, Bangkok or Shenzhen in buddy groups. Their wives already given up on them and close one eye.

Of course I'm not aware of any of them being bisexual. Being good friends, even sexual comments are treated as bawdy jokes and nothing more.

Like most men, they'll boast about their sexual escapades... girls with busty big boobs are most exciting to them. They'll describe in graphic details of how they play with the 大波,大魚丸, big papayas, big head lamps, 大奶奶,big ninin... They are so obsessed with big breasts that they have so many terms for playing with them and then only gloss over the cb sex parts. I can only guess that their cocks are already weak and they have not much performance data to report anyway. But their hands and eyes are still able to play like when they're young and they have more fun reporting that.

Haha, most gay tops are also similarly obsessed with big breasts on the bottoms too.

• 11 months later...
Guest More Experienced
On 29/08/2016 at 0:17 PM, Guest Experienced said:

Expect most of them only like to be service by willing mouth and rarely they want anal sex.

You won't believe that most of them are bottom

Guest Olfactorius
On 15/08/2017 at 0:52 AM, Guest More Experienced said:

You won't believe that most of them are bottom

It happens. Most of the married guys that I hooked up with are bottoms

Guest Hunk TOP
On 8/31/2016 at 9:35 PM, Guest midy said:

Haha, most gay tops are also similarly obsessed with big breasts on the bottoms too.

Lol what? Hell no I would prefer a slim, muscular bottom with nice hard chest, not fucking fat "boobs".

• Guest locked this topic