Male HQ

Discreet Bi Curious Guys

Hi Guys.

I'm a 38 Married, Bicurious, S'porean North Indian, Hairy, 185Cm tall, 95KG(but losing weight) 14cm Hard Cock, Looking for Guys to Edge / Cum Control me for at least 2 hours or more, then Prostate Milk me dry, look for me immediately.

I will be free from tomorrow night onwards til Sunday.

I will NOT be able to host. so if you can host, that would be great. No face videos and pics exchange. No intercourse involved as well. just your hands on my penis.

Look for me at nconda78@gmail.com
or line: paulking

P.S. No indians please. for safety reasons.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

• 5 weeks later...

29 190 84 mixed gd lking, hung. Looking to get on my knees and be forced to take a hard cock in my mouth. You come over, strip / pants down. Hard cock out and tell me to suck. I get on my knees and suck / jerk you till you cum. You zip up and leave. Open to other scenarios. Can host now in the West. Not into fat guys. Cock at least 6 inches or thick. Line - subwest8

29 190 84 mixed gd lking, hung. Looking to get on my knees and be forced to take a hard cock in my mouth. You come over, strip / pants down. Hard cock out and tell me to suck. I get on my knees and suck / jerk you till you cum. You zip up and leave. Open to other scenarios. Can host now in the West. Not into fat guys. Cock at least 6 inches or thick. Line - subwest8

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi,,,i am Caucasian living/working in Thailand. I travel to SG reasonably often and would like to meet a fellow clean, good hygiene and friendly guy to explore some safe fun together. I prefer very slim/thin guy any age up to my age. Cheers :) and please PM me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • HendryTan changed the title to Discreet Bi Curious Guys