Male HQ

Can Save Videos Fm Sites Like Utube Or Xtube On Pc

Guest bearbear

Guest bearbear

OK,

is there a way to download, save and watch a vidoe on sites that have their videos as streams so i cant watch them when not connected to the internet?

cheers

Hi bear,

If you are using Firefox, you can actually find some plug-in/add-on extension to download those flv files.

Otherwise, google 'video downloader' and there few other options. Few here for you to choose:

1. Orbit Downloader

2. Video Downloader

3. YouTube Downloader

Hope you'll find something. Cheers.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

i am using this site. http://vixy.net/

very simple. just paste in the URL of your UTube, and click convert. it will auto extract the video from the site and convert it into the format you want. after converting, just click on "download" and it can be saved onto your PC.

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

i am using this site. http://vixy.net/

Thanks stonercub.

Beside converting, just download the file (which will be in flv format) using the downloader Ikutube mention, then play them on a flv player

However, you will not be able to resize the player window as the resolutions are not high enough. It will be about the same size as watching it on the webpages.

wwwdotvoxdotcom

All that you need to know about downloading youtube, and probably more. Interesting site that also lists out available tools for videos and converting them.

The Link Here

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

no point converting, files uploaded onto youtube and the rest are of bad quality, even if converted, the quality wont be good.

like the saying rubbish in rubbish out :)

LOL .. u sho bad, sho bad. :D

It should alright lah, for someone who just wants a little memory and fun. :)

It should be alright lah, for someone who just wants a little memory and fun.

Haha you are so right my friend. The young, they want everything free and in high definition with stereo sound some more.

35 years ago, my friends and I were listening to songs on cassettes tapes, which contains songs recorded directly from radio. Often we can hear the dj's voice introducing the songs. :lol: The radio station knew people were doing that and very often they would introduce commercials just as the songs was going to end so a bit of the commercial was recorded too.

We were probably listening to "rubbish' then.

Just poking fun at you only lah OB. You know we old-timers can't keep up with you guys. Our memories are like old LPs (vinyl records), fuzzy and crackling with some distortions. But they are still good memories of days when things were simpler and not so complicated.

:hat: :smokin:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

no point converting, files uploaded onto youtube and the rest are of bad quality, even if converted, the quality wont be good.

vixy.net offers download and instant conversion to avi files. The quality is actually quite good with stereo sound. I've even converted them into MP4 for ipod storage and played back on TV with good results!

35 years ago, my friends and I were listening to songs on cassettes tapes, which contains songs recorded directly from radio.  Often we can hear the dj's voice introducing the songs.  :lol:   The radio station knew people were doing that and very often they would introduce commercials just as the songs was going to end so a bit of the commercial was recorded too. 

Gosh, what you wrote really bring back memories :)

I can remember sitting infront of the radio, sometimes whole day, with fingers standing by at the "REC" button of my old cassette player. Always so happy when I managed to record some favourite songs - and so proud of the action summore! :D - Geez, it was piracy at work at a young age! :rolleyes:

Hmm, the prize of growing up not so rich <_<

vixy.net offers download and instant conversion to avi files. The quality is actually quite good with stereo sound. I've even converted them into MP4 for ipod storage and played back on TV with good results!

I find the program, Super, does good job too.

arghhh.... OB 1 didnt mean that leh...

i meant normally quality of the video files will be downgrade by the time youtube or type upload to Internet.

Using the conversion software, it will not hugely improve the quality of the files.

OB 1 not talking about the music style or type ok?

*OB 1 sweating, nearly offended lungker :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.