Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

8 hours ago, jerseyboys said:

hi i am so sorry u have to face this alone & hide it... 

Sadly i am in no position help u, why? Facing this new diagnosis at ur 20s...is very different from what a guy in his 30s faces...

i hope u will take the next 10 minutes... Google all the HIV/AIDS Advocacy Groups in ur Country/State & Reach out to these professionals... Coz they are trained to help u... Pls don't come to us for help... this forum site offers u an alternative behind-the-scenes look at how survivours are coping but anything posted in the online domain is prone to "fake news" so don't despair... Go email these organisations now... The earlier u seek help... The greater ur fighting chance is... Take care!       CWK :)

I've already seek help from govm klinic . They said they need to take confirmation test (1month) then only start medication

• 2 weeks later...

Any fellow poz seeking treatment at Sultan Aminah Hospital in JB?

My friend was recently diagnosed and he's Malaysian so he has to seek treatment in JB. According to him, the healthcare workers there did not clarify whether they did resistance testing for him before prescribing Truvada and Efavirenz. Wish i could alleviate the anxiety he is facing by telling him they surely did resistance testing (which is needed to determine which meds will work for him) but I truly don't know.

If anyone knows more whether Sultan Aminah does resistance testing or not, do help my friend and I out! Thank you! :pray:

On 9/20/2018 at 4:59 PM, HanselPZB said:

Any fellow poz seeking treatment at Sultan Aminah Hospital in JB?

My friend was recently diagnosed and he's Malaysian so he has to seek treatment in JB. According to him, the healthcare workers there did not clarify whether they did resistance testing for him before prescribing Truvada and Efavirenz. Wish i could alleviate the anxiety he is facing by telling him they surely did resistance testing (which is needed to determine which meds will work for him) but I truly don't know.

If anyone knows more whether Sultan Aminah does resistance testing or not, do help my friend and I out! Thank you! :pray:

Perhaps your friend could read through the guidelines for some assurance. It’s on page 49 for resistance testing. Hope it helps and lessen his worries. http://www.moh.gov.my/images/gallery/Garispanduan/HIVGUIDELINES.PDF

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 9:44 PM, Rezal said:

Perhaps your friend could read through the guidelines for some assurance. It’s on page 49 for resistance testing. Hope it helps and lessen his worries. http://www.moh.gov.my/images/gallery/Garispanduan/HIVGUIDELINES.PDF

Hey Rezal

Thank you thank you thank you so much for sharing those guidelines!! I just forwarded it to my friend and really hope the information will ease his anxiety :)

God bless! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am a social worker/counsellor working with hiv+/aids patients in singapore.  i offer them a listening ear and when asked, give non-judgmental advice.  if you need someone to talk to. send me a pvt msg.  i am all ears and to give you the moral and emotional support.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 11/10/2018 at 4:22 PM, camper said:

I'm actually curious to know if there are any sero-discordant couples out there who would still do raw and still remain sero-discordant? I was in one once, always did it unsafe, and I'm still negative. Just wondering if it's common. 

You are able to maintain at negative status because your hiv sex partner has maintained his hiv viral load very well down until undetectable level.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:59 PM, SomeGuest said:

I just found out im hiv + and im really scared . Im in northenwest side of malaysia. I am still a student 22 this year . I cant tell anyone i know about this but i hope i could get some emotional support here . (I am not easy to handle emotionally ) . I hope someone could help me, private dm me. Im desperated

I think Pink Triangle is able to help you

On 11/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, desmiit said:

You are able to maintain at negative status because your hiv sex partner has maintained his hiv viral load very well down until undetectable level.

Well he wasn't on meds. The meds started almost a year after we found out. And he was definitely not undetectable.

Edited by camper
On 11/23/2018 at 11:10 AM, jerseyboys said:

@G_M thanks for putting this Thread rite on top

My question is really simple:

Can kissing spread HPV/STI/STD/herpes?

next...Can kissing HIS NIPPLES  spread HPV/STI/STD/herpes?

thank u everyone for ur sharing

For HPV, HSV, main modes of transmission are through an exchange of bodily fluids and intimate skin contact;

"You can get HPV by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has the virus. It is most commonly spread during vaginal or anal sex." https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/whatishpv.html

If you do not have herpes, you can get infected if you come into contact with the herpes virus in:

- A herpes sore;

- Saliva (if your partner has an oral herpes infection) or genital secretions (if your partner has a genital herpes infection);

- Skin in the oral area if your partner has an oral herpes infection, or skin in the genital area if your partner has a genital herpes infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

Kissing nipples imho is not considered an exchange of bodily fluids and/or intimate skin contact (as opposed to sucking/biting the nipples). STIs can differ in how they are transmitted, but again boils down to exchange of bodily fluids eg "Gonorrhea is transmitted through sexual contact with the penis, vagina, mouth, or anus of an infected partner." where guy A's saliva comes into contact with guy B's pre-cum, Guy A's saliva comes into contact with Guy C's rectal fluids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 11:59 PM, SomeGuest said:

I just found out im hiv + and im really scared . Im in northenwest side of malaysia. I am still a student 22 this year . I cant tell anyone i know about this but i hope i could get some emotional support here . (I am not easy to handle emotionally ) . I hope someone could help me, private dm me. Im desperated

I hope you have found support group. In Malaysia, you can try KLASS apart from PT Foundation. 

This is the website for KLASS, there is also a closed PLHIV closed group for Malaysians on FB. 

I'm one of the admin for a closed Malaysian based all inclusive LGBTIQ social group on FB. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, trx86 said:

I hope you have found support group. In Malaysia, you can try KLASS apart from PT Foundation. 

This is the website for KLASS, there is also a closed PLHIV closed group for Malaysians on FB. 

I'm one of the admin for a closed Malaysian based all inclusive LGBTIQ social group on FB. 

Hi be strong ok wht medication u taking now

On 8/2/2018 at 4:45 PM, Guest Poz1994 said:

24mly here. diagnosed in 2016. Been on medications since. Now viral load below 20(lower limit). Sometimes can get quite lonely. Noone in the family nor friends know about me. Pulling myself through university, health as well as financial burdens of HIV treatment.( I couldn't get 100% subsidy/medifund,  just 75% medical assistance fund) Anyway, I still managed to pull through till now, and I hope this goes on forever.

Looking for friends to talk comfortably about it. Dm me :) Hope to meet nice people.

As for my brothers living with HIV as well, stay strong and live on. :) 

Hi you have wechat or line id

Edited by fetish69
Wrong pronoucation
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 2:56 PM, Menbrowser said:

Asking for my Best Friend Just thinking has anyone caught hiv through oral?

It's theoretically possible but no existing study has concretized this yet. Best way to know is to get tested!

On 5/18/2019 at 1:04 AM, relevancechild said:

Hello, anyone gotten diagnosed while in NS? I have some questions. Really could use some answers. Thanks.

I know someone who was diagnosed when he did his pre-ORD medical examination, what do you need to know? Perhaps I can ask him

On 5/20/2019 at 4:16 PM, clement_c said:

Been 4 years since i come to BW.. This thread still full of supportive people. Happy. Big Shout out to Hansel:).

Thank you Clement! :)