Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

12 minutes ago, hornyboy65 said:

Just now i went to the SS from level 5 and i walked down but when i tried to exit from level 5 the door is suddenly locked? Did the cleaner lock the door? why are they doing this? 

No. Its 1 way. It will be locked once u exit. Same goes for other lvls.  But usually lvl3 can still be accessed;)

6 minutes ago, hornyboy65 said:

Sometimes when i enter from level 3 , walk down to level 2 and went back up again the door is locked though. i Had to climb all the way up to level 6 cause every door in every level is locked 

It's entrapment :whistle:

Went to Clementi Mall to get some stuff and went to the Gents ( besides Typo ). While urinating at the urinals stand, caught a guy at the basin staring at my manhood from the mirror.

When I went to the basin to wash my hands, he signaled me to the SS. He left while I followed behind. We went down one level and then headed to the covered corner. 

Before I could do anything, oh man, he started to rub my nipples over my T-shirt... gosh, I felt so shiok and my nipples started to get hard and also having a boner down my undies. Then he pull up my Tee and started to slowly rub over my hard nipples; followed by licking and sucking my nipples; while pressing me against the wall with his body rubbing over me.

Our hard bulges were rubbing so intensively and I felt so horny and dropped my stuff on the floor and started to unzip his berms which exposed his already full hard bulge. As I rubbed over his bulge, I can feel some sticky wet stuff from his hard cock opening from his undies.

The more he sucked my nipples the more I felt so fucking horny that I pull down his undies and started stroking his cock. He too pull down my shorts and undies and used one hand to stroke my hardon manhood.

I turned him around and now my cock is rubbing against his ass crack while one hand rubbing his nipples and the other stroking his hardon manhood. He started to moan and "pls pls, harder, stroke harder, made me cum faster"

Within minutes, he erupted his hot volcano lava and then he quickly turned over and squatted down and started to pull my hardon manhood with precum juice into his mouth and asked me to mouth fuck him.

Within minutes, I erupted my hot volcano lava into his mouth. And then he swallowed abit and spitted the remaining onto the floor. He dressed up and went up one level and left from that Exit door while I picked my stuff and then went down one level and took the Exit there.

What a freaking surprised encountered this morning....

3 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Went to Clementi Mall to get some stuff and went to the Gents ( besides Typo ). While urinating at the urinals stand, caught a guy at the basin staring at my manhood from the mirror.

When I went to the basin to wash my hands, he signaled me to the SS. He left while I followed behind. We went down one level and then headed to the covered corner. 

Before I could do anything, oh man, he started to rub my nipples over my T-shirt... gosh, I felt so shiok and my nipples started to get hard and also having a boner down my undies. Then he pull up my Tee and started to slowly rub over my hard nipples; followed by licking and sucking my nipples; while pressing me against the wall with his body rubbing over me.

Our hard bulges were rubbing so intensively and I felt so horny and dropped my stuff on the floor and started to unzip his berms which exposed his already full hard bulge. As I rubbed over his bulge, I can feel some sticky wet stuff from his hard cock opening from his undies.

The more he sucked my nipples the more I felt so fucking horny that I pull down his undies and started stroking his cock. He too pull down my shorts and undies and used one hand to stroke my hardon manhood.

I turned him around and now my cock is rubbing against his ass crack while one hand rubbing his nipples and the other stroking his hardon manhood. He started to moan and "pls pls, harder, stroke harder, made me cum faster"

Within minutes, he erupted his hot volcano lava and then he quickly turned over and squatted down and started to pull my hardon manhood with precum juice into his mouth and asked me to mouth fuck him.

Within minutes, I erupted my hot volcano lava into his mouth. And then he swallowed abit and spitted the remaining onto the floor. He dressed up and went up one level and left from that Exit door while I picked my stuff and then went down one level and took the Exit there.

Im heading there now

5 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Hot daddy mah. Who doesnt want?:yuk:

Jus make sure clean all proofs of the dump ...

Edited by Ezra81