Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

1 hour ago, stock85bp said:

Hi Ezra. Thanks for your enthusiasm but i would appreciate that you stop this. If i were keen on anyone i would go message him privately. No need for you to 'advertise' or whatever this gesture is meant to be. Cheers!

Cheers to u too.  Sharing is caring:yuk:

3 hours ago, stock85bp said:

Hi Ezra. Thanks for your enthusiasm but i would appreciate that you stop this. If i were keen on anyone i would go message him privately. No need for you to 'advertise' or whatever this gesture is meant to be. Cheers!

I agree to this. 

36 minutes ago, hornyboy65 said:

Is there any cctv 

I don't think so.. 

Because it was too dick.. 

This afternoon u posted than only I went there to c anyone is there... 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Guest Dedd.tea

Wah went SS today in the afternoon and didnt know they turned off the lights could barely even walk down the stairs but didnt see the cctv tho, had no idea they installed till i went there then decided to check the forum. If there is any place nearby thats safer can someone PM me and enlighten me pls :mellow:

8 hours ago, Dedd.tea said:

Wah went SS today in the afternoon and didnt know they turned off the lights could barely even walk down the stairs but didnt see the cctv tho, had no idea they installed till i went there then decided to check the forum. If there is any place nearby thats safer can someone PM me and enlighten me pls :mellow:

I’m sure they do it on purpose to hide the CCTV camera