Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

I recall a visit to the famous toliet at Clementi MRT Station.. 

Went in... and all lined up guys at the urinal.. went to second last one cos its the only one available.. unzip and noticed the extra hand motions all around.

HMMM... why not i stick my dick out a little bit more..and stroke it.. let the uncle next to me see... it was obvious all the guys were cruising and soon, the uncle next to me was looking at my cock and reaching out his hand to stroke it..

Over to his other side, 2 indian guys started to get down on each other. 1 went down on his 2s and started to suck off the other.. the other guys at the side came over to watch and started a mass cock stroking party. This went on for sometime.. and an uncle told me to follow him.. 

We went over to the mall, its was not the SS but rather the carpark at level 6. a staircase and hidden from the cameras, 2 uncles stripped my pants and shirt off .sucking my cock, kissing and touching my nipples.. soon, i cummed and the 2 uncles were so happy. 

This is probably one of my average daring public action.. haha.... it was fun while it lasted. So legends and stories are true.. the toilet is crazy when action happens... 

20 hours ago, justanotherguysg said:

I recall a visit to the famous toliet at Clementi MRT Station.. 

Went in... and all lined up guys at the urinal.. went to second last one cos its the only one available.. unzip and noticed the extra hand motions all around.

HMMM... why not i stick my dick out a little bit more..and stroke it.. let the uncle next to me see... it was obvious all the guys were cruising and soon, the uncle next to me was looking at my cock and reaching out his hand to stroke it..

Over to his other side, 2 indian guys started to get down on each other. 1 went down on his 2s and started to suck off the other.. the other guys at the side came over to watch and started a mass cock stroking party. This went on for sometime.. and an uncle told me to follow him.. 

We went over to the mall, its was not the SS but rather the carpark at level 6. a staircase and hidden from the cameras, 2 uncles stripped my pants and shirt off .sucking my cock, kissing and touching my nipples.. soon, i cummed and the 2 uncles were so happy. 

This is probably one of my average daring public action.. haha.... it was fun while it lasted. So legends and stories are true.. the toilet is crazy when action happens... 

but when "1 went down on his 2s and started to suck off the other.. the other guys at the side came over to watch and started a mass cock stroking party. This went on for sometime.." 

when the straights and public or cleaner come in, wont they find it strange??

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

but when "1 went down on his 2s and started to suck off the other.. the other guys at the side came over to watch and started a mass cock stroking party. This went on for sometime.." 

when the straights and public or cleaner come in, wont they find it strange??

Yes thats strange... but what happen is even more strange... so no cleaners or straights came in for a good 30 mins...

3 hours ago, von said:

any ass itchy near clementi mall area this afternoon wants licked tongued eaten deep? and cum swallowed completely?

50yo sg chn assman cum swallower lean 167 60 hungry to eat rim tongue some ass deep doggy style oral swallow cum every drop. cum n go. simple

no place I come to you or we meet somewhere quiet quiet like toilet.

you unzip drop pants bend over doggy style legs spread ass up I eat rim your ass nice n deep

suck ur cock u fuck my mouth in out till you shoot hold my head force me to swallow your cum I swallow every drop. 

cum n go. simple

You host or know a quiet place this afternoon

rimming sucking 1.JPG

Cn u lick mine? 

4 hours ago, von said:

any ass itchy near clementi mall area wants licked tongued eaten deep? and cum swallowed completely?

50yo sg chn assman cum swallower lean 167 60 hungry to eat rim tongue some ass deep doggy style oral swallow cum every drop. cum n go. simple

no place I come to you or we meet somewhere quiet quiet like toilet.

you unzip drop pants bend over doggy style legs spread ass up I eat rim your ass nice n deep

suck ur cock u fuck my mouth in out till you shoot hold my head force me to swallow your cum I swallow every drop. 

cum n go. simple

You host or know a quiet place

rimming sucking 1.JPG

Me.. Cn u do mine?