Male HQ

Discussion On Voodoo / Back Magic / Casting Curse (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone has any recommendations for where to get voodoo done in Singapore?

Any master to recommend?

Where is the location and what are the services offered?

Thanks...

Guest guest

dafuq...

whats wrong?

there is one at peninsular at the highest level, turn to the right side, a craft shop. saw voodoo dolls.you might wanna try.

i dont know the shop names, but its worth a try. dont cost that much perhaps.

Guest cactus

Wah kao... why suddenly got all these thread like Ghostly Encounters, Taoist Temples, Dieties & Divination, I Saw Ghosts, Fengshuiand etc. All the threads I took part.

Now, voodoo! Asking to recommend Master?!

I came across many voodoos. Let me share with you one of my stories. Perhaps, I shall shorten up a story. It is up to you to believe.

Year 2009, I met an ang-moh (I still remember his name as Cory) Cory flew in from Bangkok, transiting in Tokyo Narita, boarding the same flight as me to Portland, OR.

Cory sat next to the window, while I sat on the aisle seat (same row). We chatted quite a bit. Throughout the flight, he had cold turkey. I thought he must have taken drug in Thailand at first. However, condition got worse! Cough and cough non-stop. After that, he told me he wanted to vomit (thought he got air-sickness), so got him a sick sack. Puke... yaks...it was stink. Real stink!

You know, sick people vomit smell still can tahan, but his vomit smell like dead corpse! Really "kgan-puah-chauu" siar!

So, being curious, and opened up to see what he vomitted. Gosh...10% wiggling tiny fine worms and rest were undigested food. Ordinary people though food poisoning. To me, one look I can tell whether it is food poisoning or not. Cory was unawared but he was fully conscious, so I quickly checked his eyeballs, finger nails and etc. All "symptoms" all visible.

I asked him whether he slept with Thai girl or has he feel that the Thai girl fell in love with him. He admitted both.

Out of my years of experience, I roughly guessed he kenna gorng-tau. To confrim whether he kenna or not, I used my method. So, I asked an ang-moh lau-char-borh stewardess for a cup of plain water in the galley and I casted something into the drink (sorry, I can't say).

After that, Cory drank it. Less than 5mins, puke another round (yes, still worms in it). "Hoh-Saay-Liao", I confirmed he "dio" already. There was nothing much I can do. I asked for air-sickness pills and advised him go to sleep till plane landed at Portland.

While deboarding the plane, I told Cory at the Portland USCBP counter that the Thai woman wants him to go back immediately. "If you do not feel well for the next two weeks, just return to Thailand to see that girl".

End of the Story.

Not sure whether Cory goes back to Thailand or passed away or not. Based on my experience, judging on Cory's condition, within 3 months never go back, usually 6ft down the ground.

Edited by cactus

well im a wiccan myself. use white magick for good use. Black magick has many consequenses. becareful. really! but then, you can do it all by yourself. witchcraft has a lot of hidden consequenses to bare. if u wanna use it for love theres alot of powerful love spells that are safe but if u want to use it for hurting others or what, theres revenge spells. u must do it properly or else it'll turn to u back:) Remember if u are on the side with evil, they will always be thre beside u. Witchcraft is abit harsh to use. Blessed be.

;)

Guest Guest

True story:

A casts black magic on B 3 yrs ago. Motive - jealousy & revenge.

B discovered a pc of grass folded in the shape of a man outside his door.

B could not be bothered at that time.

Then B suffered symptoms like coughing & shortness of breath like some invisible hands choking on his windpipe.

Saw many docs but could not find the symptoms.

B got visitation from evil spirits who came into his body & spoke thru him.

B could not sleep & could not eat(very painful) & lost 10 to 14 kg in a very short time.

B looked like a ghost.

B went to seek spiritual help but no one dare to help.

B dreamt of a diety one nite & decided that it was divine intervention.

B seemed to be getting better but A could not resist but to 'UPSIZE' the power of the black magic.

A would cast the black magic on the 1st few days of SPRING season the following yr - 2009, 2010, 2011.

B recovery was very rocky, some mths good then kenna attack a few days.

But B did not give up & continue his fight against the black magic.

B is strong & healthy now.

However, A is not well now. A could not eat & lost a lot of weight. A could not stop coughing.

A is so sick that is wheelchair bound.

Guest cactus

I think I also get something from Penisular b4. Not bad 1 but some things which can improve love, but I cannot see any effects at all. Haha

Bullshit thingy.

I shall go there check it out if I am free or pass by there. See got how siow or not.

Bullshit thingy.

I shall go there check it out if I am free or pass by there. See got how siow or not.

granted you do sound pretty knowledgeable on subjects pertaining to the supernatural. But it's not very polite to refer to other people's beliefs as "bullshit".

The universe is too vast, and it is impossible for one single person to have $!^*| knowledge. Always good to keep an open-mind.

@ TS: most practitioners would tell you that unless you are very proficient at your arts, most of the time what you do, comes around. Maybe you have suffered some injustice or unhappiness, but I won't recommend going dark arts to get revenge.

Guest stbrianud

It foolish to meddle in the dark arts unless you are sure you want to devote your life to it.. Using it for fun will not only barely work but will have it's consequences... Those gifted with the dark arts would definitely warn you of it. I myself am not gifted with the innate arts of the black magic but I'm not closed off from that world... I'm open to believe everything can exist... There's a reason it is even in this world anyways

If your mind is very powerful and highly evolved of a higher frequency than most people, you can even harm or kill someone with your thought powers, without the use of voodoo

That is what telekinesis and pyschokinesis is all about

In witchraft and ancient times its known as the evil eye, in Malay is translated as " salty mouth"

By the act of visualizing a person, and think what you want to happen to him, it can happen instantly or given a period of time

People have minds but such powers and energies are neutral, so you can either use it to harm someone, or visualize healing and blessings to a sick and needy person

Although this is a free will universe, there is such a thing called karma

Someone of us here are indeed, blessed with such powers..or gift... :twisted:

Guest Guest

Aiya, make things easy and safe. Follow the red indian style of burning white sage to cleanse and purify your surroundings. Anyone know where to find dried white sage in Singapore?

Smudge stick, Okay?Try Peninsula Shopping center

Guest Guest

Instead of talking about Voodoo, why dun the TS practice White Magic.

I dun know what happened to TS but I know of people who resort to the dark art could not deal with the problem/issue fairly, squarely & in broad daylight.

I learnt the hard way - by hating & plotting revenge on others, i do more harm to myself.

I understand it's very difficult to forgive but it would be good if you could take yourself out of the situation - move away, relocate, avoidance, etc. Dun need to rationalize or seek justification. Everthing would fall in nicely & you would be able to see the big picture, one fine day.

Why dun you see & understand the true meaning of the event you encountered is to teach you important life lessons.

Whether we like it or not, our so called 'enemies' are here to teach us some thing about us. If you removed the word 'enemies' , they would be just 'challenging' ppl you would not want to know in your life.

I hope you would learn to luv yourself more on a daily basis.

:)

Guest Guest

Instead of talking about Voodoo, why dun the TS practice White Magic.

I dun know what happened to TS but I know of people who resort to the dark art could not deal with the problem/issue fairly, squarely & in broad daylight.

I learnt the hard way - by hating & plotting revenge on others, i do more harm to myself.

I understand it's very difficult to forgive but it would be good if you could take yourself out of the situation - move away, relocate, avoidance, etc. Dun need to rationalize or seek justification. Everthing would fall in nicely & you would be able to see the big picture, one fine day.

Why dun you see & understand the true meaning of the event you encountered is to teach you important life lessons.

Whether we like it or not, our so called 'enemies' are here to teach us some thing about us. If you removed the word 'enemies' , they would be just 'challenging' ppl you would not want to know in your life.

I hope you would learn to luv yourself more on a daily basis.

:)

Thanks for this post :clap:

Guest Guest

With so many topics on the dark arts these days, I'm wondering if there's any effective way to shield one from such negative energies/entities

Please pm me as I feel that this might be potentially off-topic

Yes, it's important not to have anything to do with voodoo but also to protect oneself from such evil.

The Power of the EVOL mind is what that makes voodoo works.

The Power of your loving heart is what that protects you from evil.

Commit yourself to have good thots for yourself & others on a daily basis.

Thots would become words, then acts of LOVE.

• 1 year later...

Lao Si,

A family member had cast black magic on me(probably my mom, too)since 2003 March.

For the past ten years, I had done my own investigation. It's still had for me to accept.

The motive is jealousy and inheritance cause I am very close to my mom. The magic is to press my luck down.

This family member has a godfather who is a ghost(relative).

I had seen this relative at 5 and he looked very familiar as he had appeared in my dreams many times(2005/6)

This family member had gone to Thailand in Jun to ask monk to 'upgrade' and 'upsize' the black magic.

My mom refused to believe me and scolded me for being nasty to this family member.

Thank you and have a nice wknd.

Guest 仙人掌

Lao Si,

A family member had cast black magic on me(probably my mom, too)since 2003 March.

For the past ten years, I had done my own investigation. It's still had for me to accept.

The motive is jealousy and inheritance cause I am very close to my mom. The magic is to press my luck down.

This family member has a godfather who is a ghost(relative).

I had seen this relative at 5 and he looked very familiar as he had appeared in my dreams many times(2005/6)

This family member had gone to Thailand in Jun to ask monk to 'upgrade' and 'upsize' the black magic.

My mom refused to believe me and scolded me for being nasty to this family member.

Thank you and have a nice wknd.

你给老师出了难题了。

老师才曾在其他的local forums有稍微提过‘降头’。

就算是轻微,老师不会出手。对方不甘愿找人联手与老师“搏火”,那就很麻烦。正派不收费的师傅有,不过,自己要找恐怕难。

老师的故事很多。改次分享。

冤鬼索命、孤魂野鬼缠最多。

你给老师出了难题了。

老师才曾在其他的local forums有稍微提过‘降头’。

就算是轻微,老师不会出手。对方不甘愿找人联手与老师“搏火”,那就很麻烦。正派不收费的师傅有,不过,自己要找恐怕难。

老师的故事很多。改次分享。

冤鬼索命、孤魂野鬼缠最多。

Lao SHi,

You are right. The black magic is very powerful, a lot of people told me no such thing even though it's actually happened.

The one who mentioned it and the process it's done now kenna 'silenced' by the other side.

I have witnessed the effect of black magic on many others - face, health, relationship, etc.

There was a mistress, fat and ugly but managed to cast this thing on her handsome boss(the eyes looked different after a while)

She wanted to take over the position of his poor wife and her share of the apartment by doing the same.

Guess what? the boss died instead (suddenly) and so the interest of the first wife(who is kind and loving) is protected.

In the end, good still prevail!

Anyway, thank you for taking time to reply and I wish you good health and much happiness :)

Wah kao... why suddenly got all these thread like Ghostly Encounters, Taoist Temples, Dieties & Divination, I Saw Ghosts, Fengshuiand etc. All the threads I took part.

Now, voodoo! Asking to recommend Master?!

I came across many voodoos. Let me share with you one of my stories. Perhaps, I shall shorten up a story. It is up to you to believe.

Year 2009, I met an ang-moh (I still remember his name as Cory) Cory flew in from Bangkok, transiting in Tokyo Narita, boarding the same flight as me to Portland, OR.

Cory sat next to the window, while I sat on the aisle seat (same row). We chatted quite a bit. Throughout the flight, he had cold turkey. I thought he must have taken drug in Thailand at first. However, condition got worse! Cough and cough non-stop. After that, he told me he wanted to vomit (thought he got air-sickness), so got him a sick sack. Puke... yaks...it was stink. Real stink!

You know, sick people vomit smell still can tahan, but his vomit smell like dead corpse! Really "kgan-puah-chauu" siar!

So, being curious, and opened up to see what he vomitted. Gosh...10% wiggling tiny fine worms and rest were undigested food. Ordinary people though food poisoning. To me, one look I can tell whether it is food poisoning or not. Cory was unawared but he was fully conscious, so I quickly checked his eyeballs, finger nails and etc. All "symptoms" all visible.

I asked him whether he slept with Thai girl or has he feel that the Thai girl fell in love with him. He admitted both.

Out of my years of experience, I roughly guessed he kenna gorng-tau. To confrim whether he kenna or not, I used my method. So, I asked an ang-moh lau-char-borh stewardess for a cup of plain water in the galley and I casted something into the drink (sorry, I can't say).

After that, Cory drank it. Less than 5mins, puke another round (yes, still worms in it). "Hoh-Saay-Liao", I confirmed he "dio" already. There was nothing much I can do. I asked for air-sickness pills and advised him go to sleep till plane landed at Portland.

While deboarding the plane, I told Cory at the Portland USCBP counter that the Thai woman wants him to go back immediately. "If you do not feel well for the next two weeks, just return to Thailand to see that girl".

End of the Story.

Not sure whether Cory goes back to Thailand or passed away or not. Based on my experience, judging on Cory's condition, within 3 months never go back, usually 6ft down the ground.

All for the sake of Thai pussy, what is so great about brown skinned ,hairy puusies, don't know how many ang moh, arab, africans, japanese have fucked and spat into that pussy already and these men fly all the way to thailand just to experience the warmth and wetness of thia brown skiined pussies , they must be out of their mind.

• 2 years later...

Recently heard of stories about innocent people being harmed and land them into serious troubles. I knew of one very personally. The person (s) who had harmed him went off scotfree and happy. That made my friend depressed.

I heard of spells or curses (be it white or black) might intervene to punish these evil doers. Anyone has any views on it? 

On the other hand, anyone has recommendations for these masters? Be it chinese, thai, gypsies, other psychics. Just some to share.

All in all, its not good to curse, but like the chinese said, "人不犯我, 我不犯人" (I won't retaliate if you don't antagonise me), we still need to defend ourselves.

41 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

I 100% believe......

Those who seen it and encountered it, will believe. Be it coincidence or what. Until one day u kena or see ppl kena, u will think differently.

True. Someone told me we should seek spiritual help to give retribution to others. 

yup..i do believe it..altot it can be said beyond scientifically could explained..

i do believe this ritual spirit thing exists..and some ppl can use it in a wrong way to harm the other party or to achieve sth..

but what those who apply tis method eventually they will get back karma themselves..

i only believe in Karma.

If one has done nothing wrong, there's no need to be fearful of anything.

Absolutely.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

40 minutes ago, Guest said:

forgettotakeyourmedicineagain.jpg

I guess someone needs to take his medicine for being so free to look for such picture that does nothing in discussion on this topic.

Lol just joking. But would appreciate you to respect others comment. That's courtesy. No offence.

Spells are real, the use of evil witchcraft had been practice by practitioners traditionally to heal people some that may stray such as "occult" blackmagic are used to harm people instead, its now a widespread and a common practiced by most "Mao San" or "Taoism" practitioner.

if your friend is based in SG, u can google SGghostbusters for help in Katong shopping center. Find Master Bao or their cronies they might be able to bust the thing for you, as far as i am concern is the authenticity and the legitimacy that they are capable of getting the job done, but the price is a bit high.

Jinxes needed to be uplifted immediately don't wait, as most people find difficulty understanding the paranormal as there is no scientific proof behind these things, by the time the victim realizes about what really hit them, often its already too late for them to react on it.[blank spacing removed by mod for better read]

On 1/3/2016 at 10:54 PM, Blowme_99 said:

Spells are real, the use of evil witchcraft had been practice by practitioners traditionally to heal people some that may stray such as "occult" blackmagic are used to harm people instead, its now a widespread and a common practiced by most "Mao San" or "Taoism" practitioner.

if your friend is based in SG, u can google SGghostbusters for help in Katong shopping center. Find Master Bao or their cronies they might be able to bust the thing for you, as far as i am concern is the authenticity and the legitimacy that they are capable of getting the job done, but the price is a bit high.

Jinxes needed to be uplifted immediately don't wait, as most people find difficulty understanding the paranormal as there is no scientific proof behind these things, by the time the victim realizes about what really hit them, often its already too late for them to react on it.

[blank spacing removed by mod for better read]

Haha u read it wrongly..he wants to put a curse on someone instead of trying to getting rid of it

Guys, my advice is NOT to be involved with all these at all. The price to pay is higher than what you may get in return. 

The only spiritual power to ask for should be from God.

On 1/3/2016 at 4:38 PM, dboy84 said:

Recently heard of stories about innocent people being harmed and land them into serious troubles. I knew of one very personally. The person (s) who had harmed him went off scotfree and happy. That made my friend depressed.

I heard of spells or curses (be it white or black) might intervene to punish these evil doers. Anyone has any views on it? 

其实,老师曾写过邪术、巫术、法术. 还有,民俗学的课题。

可是BW没人appreciate. 所以,老师把90%帖子删了。

不过,老师在其他的forum有叙说给人解降。全新加坡就只有那个forumboard读得到老师写的。

nope I don't believe in those, i'm a person of science.

If science is unable to explain it, out current standards of science is not adequate enough to derive a conclusion. Just because something cannot be explained doesn't mean its the act of a curse or spell. Hell, people used to believe that an 'incantation' of sacrificing people for their hearts was what made the sun rise.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

they said spell can be easily broken if someone u intend to put spell said something like 'this food given to me got gong tau inside or not"

they said spell can be broken if the intended person places a doubt on the object/gift given?

29 minutes ago, Guest said:

they said spell can be easily broken if someone u intend to put spell said something like 'this food given to me got gong tau inside or not"

they said spell can be broken if the intended person places a doubt on the object/gift given?

How about those thai spells and the malay bomoh? Are they the same?

2 hours ago, Clickclock said:

nope I don't believe in those, i'm a person of science.

If science is unable to explain it, out current standards of science is not adequate enough to derive a conclusion. Just because something cannot be explained doesn't mean its the act of a curse or spell. Hell, people used to believe that an 'incantation' of sacrificing people for their hearts was what made the sun rise.

If "Gui Shen" have senses, will they answer my prayers?

If they have no senses, what benefit is there for me to pray to them?

Consort Ban on being accused of using crafts to harm the Empress.

Unscientifically, the notion sticks with me for almost 30 years.

Expanding from my last post on coming out, may I suggest to you that it is your heart, not you brain that draws the line between reasons and excuses.     

between yes and no...

yes because i seen much of evidence that prove those black magi and cursing things is really happen in real life.... in some area in my countries had different act of black magic... 

no because it just never happen to me.... and i hope it would never happen lol

Heres a thing. If black magic and curses were real, why didnt anyone curse stalin, mao, al qaeda, isis or serial killers? 

Well take for example cough syrup. In a way its a 'magic potion' that cures coughs and makes u drowsy. Its well distributed worldwide and very effective.

From what i am seeing. The evidence people are presenting are just 'heart felt' beliefs. Even if you 'see it ' with your eyes or believe it deep down. The human mind is easily tricked, illusions, hallucinations, trances and things like sleep paralysis. The effects are real like negative placebo, but it is no way a fact that spells exist. Its not a valid piece of evidence to determine if something is real. 

and Im sure people would want to dare me to get myself cursed as a challenge since i dont believe in it. Yes i am worried about my own safety but its not because its real but it may work but with no current scientific explanation yet. 

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

• G_M changed the title to 疗愈师vs降头术!被恶师父下手!无法行房!家庭破裂!所以只好求我们帮忙!【解降记】
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.