Male HQ

Discussion On Voodoo / Back Magic / Casting Curse (Compiled)

Guest Guest

13 hours ago, Clickclock said:

Heres a thing. If black magic and curses were real, why didnt anyone curse stalin, mao, al qaeda, isis or serial killers? 

Well take for example cough syrup. In a way its a 'magic potion' that cures coughs and makes u drowsy. Its well distributed worldwide and very effective.

From what i am seeing. The evidence people are presenting are just 'heart felt' beliefs. Even if you 'see it ' with your eyes or believe it deep down. The human mind is easily tricked, illusions, hallucinations, trances and things like sleep paralysis. The effects are real like negative placebo, but it is no way a fact that spells exist. Its not a valid piece of evidence to determine if something is real. 

and Im sure people would want to dare me to get myself cursed as a challenge since i dont believe in it. Yes i am worried about my own safety but its not because its real but it may work but with no current scientific explanation yet. 

So everything to you are not real until you have a scientific explanation to it?

I guess the sun really rotated around the earth all those years. It was until Galileo proved otherwise, and that's when the earth started rotating around the Sun, huh? :frustrated:

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:28 PM, fab said:

i only believe in Karma.

If one has done nothing wrong, there's no need to be fearful of anything.

Absolutely.

Absolutely true.  If not this life, then next life.  Karma take time to ripen. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Karma said:

Absolutely true.  If not this life, then next life.  Karma take time to ripen. 

That's why I don't want to rely on karma to take action anymore, and I have started taking things into my own hands and return whatever "favours" people give me now. Karma is taking just too much time for it to ripen. It's almost like someone borrowing money from you and then telling you that it will be returned to you soon, if not in this lifetime, then definitely the next one. Will you just sit back and wait? I've taken enough crap from people, and it's payback time from me now. To make it worse, it is the same people who are serving the same crap to different people. And these perpetrators are getting away with it, especially since these guys don't believe in the "next lifetime" in their religion. It cannot be such a coincidence that so many of us has earned the same type of karma in all our past lives to repay them all to these same perpetrators in this lifetime. So enough is enough. I won't wait anymore. Time for the victims to rise up against the bullies now!   

4 hours ago, Guest said:

So everything to you are not real until you have a scientific explanation to it?

I guess the sun really rotated around the earth all those years. It was until Galileo proved otherwise, and that's when the earth started rotating around the Sun, huh? :frustrated:

"Yes i am worried about my own safety but its not because its real but it may work but with no current scientific explanation yet. "

If i get myself cursed by someone, there might be a chance that the curse will work like ill lose things belonging to me.

But just because I lose things does not mean that it automatically means that curses are real.

It could be the following scenarios:

1. Curse is real and things disappear
  2. The curser hired someone to steal from me
  3. My brother coincidentally steals from me at the right time
  4. I forgot the places of things
  5. My things rolled off somewhere
  6. My mom took away my stuff

Why should I disregard all other possibilities and straight away assume that curses are real?, there's like no evidence to believe that it's true

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

4 hours ago, Clickclock said:

"Yes i am worried about my own safety but its not because its real but it may work but with no current scientific explanation yet. "

If i get myself cursed by someone, there might be a chance that the curse will work like ill lose things belonging to me.

But just because I lose things does not mean that it automatically means that curses are real.

Why should I disregard all other possibilities and straight away assume that curses are real?, there's like no evidence to believe that it's true

If things happened out of coincidence, then you shouldn't worry about curses being real or not, since whatever will happen, will happen, curses or no curses.

But yet you are worried of curses because you yourself said the curses may work.

The only fake thing here is you. On one had you tell the world curses don't work but you yourself are worried that it works. Hypocrite!

There are so many ways of getting back at someone, don't even have to hex them, even if spells were real. Moreover, you might get into trouble with the entities that shouldn't be mentioned, so why risk it?

If someone tries to find trouble with me, I'll spread gossips about the person and then mock that bitch online, anonymously. :thumb:

The spiritual plane forms the visible plane. Just like 2D is part of 3D. Like some users comment,just dont learn how to curse by using spells, cause it involves spirits which are not kind,you are opening up your life for that wicked spirit to use and mess with your own life too when you intend to use "it" to curse others. 

For those who have been cursed and trying to get out of spells, just to share my own experience . I was harassed by spirits, like it wake me up and crawl over me last time. Then, I heard before that Christ can deliver us from evil spirits. Truly, I was set free from spirits' harassment by Christ when I ask Him. Christ can deliver you too. Some people may mock at this,but to those who believe, just try it. He is the Son of God who is gracious and merciful,to deliver you from the power of darkness when you ask Him.

5 hours ago, Guest said:

If things happened out of coincidence, then you shouldn't worry about curses being real or not, since whatever will happen, will happen, curses or no curses.

But yet you are worried of curses because you yourself said the curses may work.

The only fake thing here is you. On one had you tell the world curses don't work but you yourself are worried that it works. Hypocrite!

I give up. You don't even understand what i am trying to say and you just call me a hypocrite.

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Science can't prove that these powers exist, at the same time it cannot be proven without a doubt that they don't. In this sense, it is an open subject; that the one who perceive shall decide for his own the stand he takes.

I'm glad I'm agnostic, I believe it's something beyond my mortal limitations and is something I'd prefer to avoid than make contact with.

2 minutes ago, Glyph said:

Science can't prove that these powers exists, at the same time it cannot be proven without a doubt that they don't. In this sense, it is an open subject; that the one who perceive shall decide for his own the stand he takes.

that's what they said about black holes, other galaxies and the wave-particle duality of quantum particles.

eventually it will, give it like 100 years, or even 1,000 years, eventually it will be explained by something natural. 

Edited by Clickclock

There's just this thing I dislike about subjecting Nature to Science, they are very different to me. And to use the future as the basis of your belief is really.. just as supernatural as the belief of these powers.

Let's agree to disagree, 

Science is the explanation of Nature through natural means, therefore they are interconnected. 

And I agree with your point that my belief in extrapolating to the future is as superstitious as the belief of these powers, however my claim holds more water than the belief in these powers.

In just a couple of hundred of years science has debunked 'spells' like fever, disease, lightning, weather prediction, fertilizer and many other hundreds of 'spells' and only in the past century we discovered explanations that actually relate to supernatural experiences, hallucinations, expectancy theory, trance inducing drugs, EMF fields, radiation, placebo that actually explain some supernatural feelings people here are going through. Eventually the spells could be explained by science step by step.

what does the alternate belief in the supernatural have to back themselves up? a bunch of witnesses, emotions, feelings, visions? even if someone believes whole-heartedly and even feels the presence of some spell, it is not sound evidence for other non-believers to believe in it. It cannot be replicated in the lab to form a theory to be based as reference for fact.

Edited by Clickclock

Yes, let's agree to disagree. Science is the discovery of Nature, the tool we use to explain what we fear the most—the unknown, but Science is not Nature. Science does not dictate what Nature is or what you're going to discover. That is what I've been trying to tell you all along, that there is the possibility this could go either way.

You have, however, chose to disregard the fact that these powers, or how I'd prefer to call it, "energy" could possibly be measured by a currently non-existent scientific instrument but that it can only go one way: debunked as mere fiction. I admit, I've probably watched too much Sci-Fi movies for my own good but until proven otherwise, I choose to believe that it's not something within my current capacity to understand.

Nevertheless, I hope the next 1,000 years goes the way you believe it will. Peace.

Logically speaking, there are only these possibilities:

1. "Supernatural" is real and science can prove it and has already proven it.

2. "Supernatural" is real and science can prove it, just that it has yet to do so.

3. "Supernatural" is real but it being SUPERnatural, science can never prove it.

4. "Supernatural" is not real.

When you refuse to entertain the third possibility, and insist that the third is really just a matter of the second, that's like having your cake and eat it. So I disagree to agree to disagree.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

2 hours ago, Glyph said:

Yes, let's agree to disagree. Science is the discovery of Nature, the tool we use to explain what we fear the most—the unknown, but Science is not Nature. Science does not dictate what Nature is or what you're going to discover. That is what I've been trying to tell you all along, that there is the possibility this could go either way.

You have, however, chose to disregard the fact that these powers, or how I'd prefer to call it, "energy" could possibly be measured by a currently non-existent scientific instrument but that it can only go one way: debunked as mere fiction. I admit, I've probably watched too much Sci-Fi movies for my own good but until proven otherwise, I choose to believe that it's not something within my current capacity to understand.

Nevertheless, I hope the next 1,000 years goes the way you believe it will. Peace.

1 hour ago, youngpunk said:

Logically speaking, there are only these possibilities:

1. "Supernatural" is real and science can prove it and has already proven it.

2. "Supernatural" is real and science can prove it, just that it has yet to do so.

3. "Supernatural" is real but it being SUPERnatural, science can never prove it.

4. "Supernatural" is not real.

When you refuse to entertain the third possibility, and insist that the third is really just a matter of the second, that's like having your cake and eat it. So I disagree to agree to disagree.

Points taken.

16 hours ago, Clickclock said:

Just for your consideration:

Curses may work in a supernaturally natural way, without you realising it. The natural things that are described in your scenarios could be resulting from the curse. All the bad things that happened resulting from "coincidences" could really be the curse at work.

Just like churches like to preach that blessings work in a supernaturally natural way too. When you get your work promotion, the church would like you to believe that it's a result of a blessing from God as you have put in the hard work due to your desire to honour Him. If you pick up a $10 note lying on the streets, it's a blessing from God as He puts you in the right place at the right time.

1 hour ago, xboyhunk said:

Curses may work in a supernaturally natural way, without you realising it. The natural things that are described in your scenarios could be resulting from the curse. All the bad things that happened resulting from "coincidences" could really be the curse at work.

Just like churches like to preach that blessings work in a supernaturally natural way too. When you get your work promotion, the church would like you to believe that it's a result of a blessing from God as you have put in the hard work due to your desire to honour Him. If you pick up a $10 note lying on the streets, it's a blessing from God as He puts you in the right place at the right time.

So basically I can ascribe any occurrence with whatever explanation that tickles my fancy cause of the lack of proof. Brilliant.

Hey guys, when you get HIV it's cause the invisible aliens from planet Zimboxoff zapped you with their undetectable HIV gun while you're asleep. Totally not cause you didn't use protection.

Edited by EasleyLim

3 hours ago, xboyhunk said:

So let's say I 'cast' a spell and say that my dice will turn up 6 after throwing.

and after rolling , I get this,

3, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4, 1, 3

aha! so the curse worked because I got six right? and the other instances where I don't get 6 is just the curse 'charging up'?

Edited by Clickclock

agree with point no 3.... thats why its called supernatural.

i dont think that science can prove every sigle things in this extreeme huge world.

we as  human being is just a tiny part of this universe. and there is tons of things that until now science can't prove but its fuckin real.

not to mention the theory about creation of earth.... for me myself never mix between science and supernatural (religion is include on thia supernatural categoriea) things..... u wont absolutely found the answer if you clash both things.... just hold what u believe.... no one wrong....

3 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

So basically I can ascribe any occurrence with whatever explanation that tickles my fancy cause of the lack of proof. Brilliant.

Hey guys, when you get HIV it's cause the invisible aliens from planet Zimboxoff zapped you with their undetectable HIV gun while you're asleep. Totally not cause you didn't use protection.

Yes, basically you can ascribe any occurrence with whatever hypothesis that tickles your fancy, and you can have all the hypothesis that you want for any occurrence. Whether it is true or false is dependent on whether you can prove or disprove it. Until then, it remains only a hypothesise. So don't act like some smart Alec here on this forum, can?

So yes, when you get HIV, you can hypothesise it's cause the invisible aliens from planet Zimboxoff zapped you with their undetectable HIV gun while you're asleep, until it's proven it because you didn't use protection. Happy?

1 hour ago, Clickclock said:

So let's say I 'cast' a spell and say that my dice will turn up 6 after throwing.

3, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4, 1, 3

aha! so the curse worked because I got six right? and the other instances where I don't get 6 is just the curse 'charging up'?

Really dunno what talking you some times.

50 minutes ago, Guest said:

Yes, basically you can ascribe any occurrence with whatever hypothesis that tickles your fancy, and you can have all the hypothesis that you want for any occurrence. Whether it is true or false is dependent on whether you can prove or disprove it. Until then, it remains only a hypothesise. So don't act like some smart Alec here on this forum, can?

So yes, when you get HIV, you can hypothesise it's cause the invisible aliens from planet Zimboxoff zapped you with their undetectable HIV gun while you're asleep, until it's proven it because you didn't use protection. Happy?

I'm going to ignore your little ad hominem since it doesn't value-add to the discussion.

You could possibly have a legit point if not for the fact that hypotheses can be tested. And by tested, I mean confirmable or disconfirmable (not "prove or disprove" since you can't disprove a negative anyway) through repeated rigorous experiments - experiment of the sort typically employed to evaluate hypotheses in the physical and biological sciences... which the supernatural will almost certainly fail because it seems like our supernatural subjects can somehow choose to cooperate with the testing procedures or not. How can we test claims about ghosts or gods if they simply refuse to be tested? So as far as I'm concerned, whether the supernatural can be treated like science hypothesis or not is not even up for debate: it clearly isn't. However, the supernatural is perfect testable in the sense that it's something that can be rationally discussed like a kind of mental or logical exercise. To entertain the thought and logic flow without accepting it as true. 

Edited by EasleyLim

3 hours ago, Clickclock said:

3, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4, 1, 3

Perfect! Now you know why some churches can become MEGA churches!

22 minutes ago, azimuth said:

If all the powers are true, why do bad guys still live for so long? Hmm....... :mellow:

Bad guys live long to show the 'good' of good guys. Without 'bad', there's simply no comparison with the 'good'. Thanks to Albert Einstein, everything is relative. Also, without bad guys doing bad things, what 'good' is there left for good guys to do? Everything exist for a reason, whether we understand it or not.

18 minutes ago, xboyhunk said:

Bad guys live long to show the 'good' of good guys. Without 'bad', there's simply no comparison with the 'good'. Thanks to Albert Einstein, everything is relative. Also, without bad guys doing bad things, what 'good' is there left for good guys to do? Everything exist for a reason, whether we understand it or not.

Sorry i have to disagree

1. There is no supernatural force balancing good or bad with each other. Each type exists by themselves and does not rely on the other. If I put good and bad people in a country and shoot down all the bad people, are you saying that all the remaining good people are no longer good but neutral? Besides, Being 'Bad' or 'Good' is subjective, they are not distinctly different categories. What if the most evil person on earth is a caring father of 3?

2. NO. Einstein did NOT say that everything is relative. His theory on General Relativity is based on the idea that time is relative since the speed of light is always constant no matter what condition it is travelling in and that distance is different depending on where and how fast the observer is moving while taking the readings. There is no relation between his theory with explanations for good and evil.

24 minutes ago, xboyhunk said:

Perfect! Now you know why some churches can become MEGA churches!

This is just a slice of how the supernatural is able to get that many believers.

Supernatural logic:

1. Make a claim
  2. Test the claim, if it doesn't work, it must be working mysteriously
  3. If it does work, then the claim is true.
Edited by Clickclock

9 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

Sorry i have to disagree

1. There is no supernatural force balancing good or bad with each other. Each type exists by themselves and does not rely on the other. If I put good and bad people in a country and shoot down all the bad people, are you saying that all the remaining good people are no longer good but neutral? Besides, Being 'Bad' or 'Good' is subjective, they are not distinctly different categories. What if the most evil person on earth is a caring father of 3?

2. NO. Einstein did NOT say that everything is relative. His theory on General Relativity is based on the idea that time is relative since the speed of light is always constant no matter what condition it is travelling in. There is no relation between his theory with explanations for good and evil.

Totally agree with you. I just love to type all those "Frequently Heard Answers".

6 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

This is just a slice of how the supernatural is able to get that many believers.

Supernatural logic:

1. Make a claim
  2. Test the claim, if it doesn't work, it must be working mysteriously
  3. If it does work, then the claim is true.

Yes! Tell us how to get you to be a believer!

科学无法解决解释的就是迷信,这就是不科学的一种手段表现,这更显示出人类的无知。

人类的所谓文明起步太慢了,何不坦承自己对宇宙中的一切贫乏,现还在处于摸索阶段,这才是科学合理的。人外有人,天外有天, 别动不动在自己的知识范围外的就一律" 否定", 太铁齿没好处,这好比让人类的科学发展进度被判处无期徒刑。

Edited by snowball

If the differentiation between the good and the bad is subjective, then I'd say "People is neutral by default." is the objective. Kill off the bunch of bad guys on Earth, people are going to segregate the remainder between the good and the bad. It is a cycle, you can't have a contrasting value with nothing to be made comparison of.

What keeps in check or tips the scale of this balance, I do not know.

1 hour ago, EasleyLim said:

I'm going to ignore your little ad hominem since it doesn't value-add to the discussion.

You could possibly have a legit point if not for the fact that hypotheses can be tested. And by tested, I mean confirmable or disconfirmable (not "prove or disprove" since you can't disprove a negative anyway) through repeated rigorous experiments - experiment of the sort typically employed to evaluate hypotheses in the physical and biological sciences... which the supernatural will almost certainly fail because it seems like our supernatural subjects can somehow choose to cooperate with the testing procedures or not. How can we test claims about ghosts or gods if they simply refuse to be tested? So as far as I'm concerned, whether the supernatural can be treated like science hypothesis or not is not even up for debate: it clearly isn't. However, the supernatural is perfect testable in the sense that it's something that can be rationally discussed like a kind of mental or logical exercise. To entertain the thought and logic flow without accepting it as true. 

Planet earth circulating the sun was superstition.

The earth being round was superstition.

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Planet earth circulating the sun was superstition.

The earth being round was superstition.

And the point being?

Science doesn't claims to be always correct nor hold the answers to all that was, is, or ever will exist. Science can and will accept a newer theory if it is able to provide a better explanation than the current one. Just like it did for the heliocentric model.

This thread is moving to becoming just another very typical religious discussion and argument where the atheists think they're rational and sophisticated enough to identify what's real and what's not, and see all those who believe in the supernatural as wishful-thinking fools who make up stuff to fill some kinda psychological or spiritual void; whereas the opposite camp, the (whatever religion) believers would point out how foolish the "science-only" camp are to think that science can explain everything. This camp would cite constructs such as "love", "aliens", etc. as examples of things that science may never be able to fully explain, yet possibly exist, as reasons to keep an open mind to the possibility, aka "suspension of disbelief".

One camp would say the onus is to prove existence. The other would say the onus is to prove non-existence.  Both sides would think they are clever and more sophisticated in thinking, and both sides would do well to realize that all these arguments, as clever as may seem, have existed for centuries and there's actually nothing new to the arguments.  

So yah, something that has been argued for centuries is unlikely going to have groundbreaking insights that would now skew the equation to favor one camp over another, especially on this platform.

:whistle:

I'm still waiting for that Confucius-like figure to come in and say something peace-loving about this debate so we can all make merry and enjoy the sunrise over the horizon.

Guest 孔子

大家好,應觀眾要求,在千呼萬喚之下,我來也。

好, 太陽明天依舊會升起。別怕。

同學要互相相愛喔!

下課!

:P

well, i don't see what's the problem of the same old arguments arising from this thread, its still discussion, if not active and productive discussion about the topic.

All of this could have been avoided if people don't masquerade their supernatural experiences as being scientific in natural or as something that can be subjected to the same rules as science when it obviously doesn't. 

Just say you believe in the supernatural cause you have faith laaaah. 

Edited by EasleyLim

37 minutes ago, youngpunk said:

So yah, something that has been argued for centuries is unlikely going to have groundbreaking insights that would now skew the equation to favor one camp over another, especially on this platform.

:whistle:

I so agree with this. :)  Such topics have to be agreed to disagree and disagreed to agree.  It is in keeping the balance that truth, hopefully, will surface one day.  Whenever such a topic is raised, the co-incidence falls on our conscience - why the synchronicity?  What is it that now telling us to learn?

Meanwhile, all that we should do, is just to be good, to be positive and learn to accept that there are differences in the way we live.  These differences do not mean that one is right and another is not.  Every opposite (day and night; good and bad, etc) has a purpose.  Question is, on which side do we want to lean on that can make us to be better individual.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

When it does harm, it is a curse or spelt. When it does good, it is a miracle. 

I always believe in the spiritual worlds. But a human who claims he has the power to invoke the spiritual world to harm another human by casting a spelt, to me, it is a hard sell.

5 hours ago, Clickclock said:

well, i don't see what's the problem of the same old arguments arising from this thread, its still discussion, if not active and productive discussion about the topic.

If someone cast a spell and it happens, I believe u will say - its COINCIDENT.

Do u believe alien exist?

The earth is just a tiny sand in the universe. Is earth the only planet with living organism? There are many things we do not know in life.

Some ppl don't believe in ghost. I have witnessed before. And my friend who is beside me, saw that ghost too, standing beside me. So what we said that its true, u will never believe and insist that you are right, u are smarter, u can analyse better than others.

Till the day u kena, u will think differently.

Some ppl said, why don't cast those spells at ISIS, etc. There is a price to pay for casting spells. Do u want to do it?

U have the ISIS leader date of birth? hair? nails, etc? Its not as simple as what u think.

Since u believe its a fake, just go to these ppl, pass yr DOB to them, yr hair, blood, etc. Challenge them.

12 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

And the point being?

Science doesn't claims to be always correct nor hold the answers to all that was, is, or ever will exist. Science can and will accept a newer theory if it is able to provide a better explanation than the current one. Just like it did for the heliocentric model.

21 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

Another hypocrite.

10 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

All of this could have been avoided if people don't masquerade their supernatural experiences as being scientific in natural or as something that can be subjected to the same rules as science when it obviously doesn't. 

Just say you believe in the supernatural cause you have faith laaaah. 

All of this could have been avoided if people quit being so hypocritical as to claim that science doesn't explain everything while denying what that is still unknown now, the chance to prove their presence. 

Just say you are narrow minded laaaah. 

On Sunday, January 03, 2016 at 9:54 PM, lonely57 said:

since we are on this topic. anyone knows of any spells or rituals to give up your feelings of affection? i really need it now ): 

*looks for online spellbooks* - nothing.. =/

Hmm... give up feeling? Try binding spell

8 hours ago, Guest said:

All of this could have been avoided if people quit being so hypocritical as to claim that science doesn't explain everything while denying what that is still unknown now, the chance to prove their presence. 

Just say you are narrow minded laaaah. 

Good Lord.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

You might want to read that to understand why the lack of evidence to prove a negative does not constitute as proof that the other alternative (I.e supernatural) is true before you continue with your ad hominem attacks while misusing the word hypocrite.

Amitabha.

http://frabz.com/5q3e

You might want to read that to understand how you managed to earn yourself the label that of a hypocrite, by saying Science doesn't claims to be always correct nor hold the answers to all that was, is, or ever will exist and then claiming that for yourself,  whether the supernatural can be treated like science hypothesis or not is not even up for debate: it clearly isn't.  

16 minutes ago, Guest said:

Amitabha.

http://frabz.com/5q3e

You might want to read that to understand how you managed to earn yourself the label that of a hypocrite, by saying Science doesn't claims to be always correct nor hold the answers to all that was, is, or ever will exist and then claiming that for yourself,  whether the supernatural can be treated like science hypothesis or not is not even up for debate: it clearly isn't.  

Science doesn't state a fact(as in unchangable, DONT MISQUOTE me and say that science is lying all the time), it is not a weakness but it's a strength as it is willing to change if there is sufficient evidence to oppose the null hypothesis(current understanding of anything). That's why in scientific journals they say things like "The readings taken on the surface of mars suggests water used to exist" or "The red shift of most galaxies suggest an expanding universe".

Even that the understanding that the earth revolves around the sun could be re-evaluated if there's an sufficient evidence to void the null hypothesis like a cosmic illusion or something.

People who believe in the supernatural simply state facts upfront without any scientific evidence to support it and their beliefs will never be changed and that is really frustrating.

anyways, for those people who do believe in the supernatural, how does it feel that of all the countless galaxies, worlds, planets, only one group of primate amongst millions of extinct lifeforms living on this tiny earth has the power to change how the universe works by chanting phrases and collecting stuff like hair and fingernails of yet another primate species?

Edited by Clickclock

18 hours ago, Clickclock said:

anyways, for those people who do believe in the supernatural, how does it feel that of all the countless galaxies, worlds, planets, only one group of primate amongst millions of extinct lifeforms living on this tiny earth has the power to change how the universe works by chanting phrases and collecting stuff like hair and fingernails of yet another primate species?

Hmmm.... did anyone who believed in the supernatural here say or feel anything like this : of all the countless galaxies, worlds, planets, only one group of primate amongst millions of extinct lifeforms living on this tiny earth has the power to change how the universe works by chanting phrases and collecting stuff?

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Auntie Nanak

Ayoh. Dark, white spells they ol the same lah. If the objective is good ho then it should be fine leh.

i have this one amulet from Thailand which i whisper chants to make good-looking guys lure into me. Quite effective.

Guest Guest
On 4 January 2016 at 11:23 PM, Clickclock said:

nope I don't believe in those, i'm a person of science.

If science is unable to explain it, out current standards of science is not adequate enough to derive a conclusion. Just because something cannot be explained doesn't mean its the act of a curse or spell. Hell, people used to believe that an 'incantation' of sacrificing people for their hearts was what made the sun rise.

Can science explain chicks or eggs  first ? Please no shallow answer but in depth and

logical too .

I do believe in spells, curses or the supernatural and I also believe in science. Anything that I can't explain with science or logically ruled out, I will put them under the supernatural category until I find more proof that it is not. 

One thing I know for sure is that science is a simply a method to discover how things works and in hope, we can manipulate it to make it work for us. Also, our current understanding of the universe is too limited. 

Anyway, I would like to believe that all these supernatural are real but not in a way we imagine it... Put it this way, since we do have limited understanding of how everything works and that understanding is always in flux, then my theory is that there could be some of us who are gifted in a way that can manipulate or distort another person's reality. All those action, chanting or whatever could be a way for them to activate such ability--just like how people do certain action consistently that help them do other things naturally or like a warmup exercise to prime the muscles.  And by distorting another person's reality or manipulating another person's quantum state, that person inadvertently suffer from certain perceivable effects. But this is on the science-fiction realm and that's how I reconcile supernatural with science.

• G_M changed the title to 疗愈师vs降头术!被恶师父下手!无法行房!家庭破裂!所以只好求我们帮忙!【解降记】
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.