Male HQ

Discussion On Voodoo / Back Magic / Casting Curse (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, rotikawin said:

Is there proof that these spells and curses works?

Even if it works , it might back fire and repay time ,  just like those  fung shui stuff ! 

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, Guest Anaksunamun said:

Any spell that can stop the rain? My undies that Inhang outside the window are unable to dry fast.

You got no spare undie, only 1?

Like it or not.there are many things science is not able to explain. If blessings and miracle are belieavable occurences, so is dark craft and curses. Human can cast curses out of pure jealousy .even saints beloved by many have been known to be cursed by those who hate him. Thread a cautious line not to offend anyone but if you can do good deeds like saving another life or stoping a very evil persom like a mass murderer. i think the effort is worth all the curses and hate thrown to you. Live life as you wish and do not be deter by others if you believe it will save others 

Edited by SazNura
Spelling

• 9 months later...

There are these special mantra that I always chant whenever I encounter problems. and I can feel that someone is helping me. just like recently, someone in the office tried to gang up to kind of do something funny to me but they failed. the night before I was not at ease with these people and keep on chanting god's name and these mantra before I can fall asleep. So I do believe in the spiritual power.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2017 at 2:29 PM, mantin30 said:

There are these special mantra that I always chant whenever I encounter problems. and I can feel that someone is helping me. just like recently, someone in the office tried to gang up to kind of do something funny to me but they failed. the night before I was not at ease with these people and keep on chanting god's name and these mantra before I can fall asleep. So I do believe in the spiritual power.

I believe in such things also. I have seen curses work, and I know it ever happened to some of my relatives too, before I was born.

If you believe in feng shui, there are various ways you can protect yourself from the harmful energies and evil eyes of bad colleagues.

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 2:29 PM, mantin30 said:

What did you chant? 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Not anymore and once you get over it.. suddenly all the funny sound, quick flash you think you saw ... all goes away and never come back.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

When I went to Egypt  a decade ago I learned thiis chant to drive away evil spirits and bad luck and reverse any curse that someone put upon you.

Hasa selebum

Hakra komentalamu

Yatuwey yatuwey

Bene badabum

Repeat at least 3x until you feel better

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hard life

My family is not doing well, father has health issues, brother marriage is failing and I am struggling with studying/working. Do you think someone has placed a curse on my family? Or maybe I have been watching too many drama/movies.

You must know one thing. Everyone in this world will grow old and have health issue one day. Your bro marriage failing is a reminder to you not to marry a wife due to watever pressure since you come here and i assume u a gay. Those who dont struggle so much in studying or working will eventually end up like you and everyone else die one day. If you think this is a curse than all of us already cursed to die one day lol

Like yoyo74 wrote, we all are cursed to die one day, and this curse (or fact of nature) overrides any silly ideas that we should give thanks to someone for being alive.

While death is not a real curse but a natural characteristic of living creatures,  any "curse" by an individual who has "supernatural" powers is pure bullshit. You are living normal circumstances of life, which can be hard. Your best action is to force yourself into a positive attitude which can even reduce your struggles with study/work. Think of yourself as a honorable warrior who courageously fights the negatives of life to make its positives triumph.

16 hours ago, Guest Hard life said:

My family is not doing well, father has health issues, brother marriage is failing and I am struggling with studying/working. Do you think someone has placed a curse on my family? Or maybe I have been watching too many drama/movies.

Your brother marriage is for him to worry, it could be a blessing in disguise for him.  So don't worry.   Your dad health is inevitable as one ages, but with technology and medicine I am sure he will be back to his feet again,  and with you around I am sure he has no worry about his conditions.  Some old people are used to all these aging process already.

If you are struggling with studying and working, you might want to consider giving up either one, to balance your life.   I gave up studying to focus on working if I knew after graduating, my pay is still not much of a difference.  If I want to study again, I can still do so.   However, if your work is shitty that caused a lot of pressure, than you might want to just focus on getting your paper.  While marriage, health is not within a person control,  your work and study is within yours to control.   

Even though Singapore is a modern city, First world, there is still people here do all sorts of stuff to get what they want. There is still such things where people get possess etc... I believe in supernatural and it exist everywhere in the world...it is even right now beside you or behind you..haha 

1 hour ago, fab said:

There's no curse. There's only karma.

You reap what u sow.

I don't believe in that shit.  I have seen bad & evil people enjoying life richness at the expenses of others. Those people are classified as highest SES class.

2 hours ago, fab said:

There's no curse. There's only karma.

You reap what u sow.

Only the natural laws exist, physics laws defy you get instant payback.

jump off building , you want to defy gravity, you hit the ground at terminal velocity.

Splat....

religious mumbo jumbo , is a hit and miss, sometimes it happens , sometimes dont . 

if everyone stop believing in religions for 2 years . all the religious have ti go back to 9 to 5 normal jobs..

Only natural laws are the real thing. 

karma in the present affects one's future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives.

前世因今世果

今世因下世果

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, soffa88 said:

its a challenge from God ba.. recently i also damm suay.. no Job, break up with bf, mom got leg injury..  i believe everyone have a down period but u need to be strong and face it. 

Make your karma.  Consider yourself a Samurai, a honorable warrior courageously fighting inside you to promote your positive thoughts and feelings and defeat your negative thoughts and feelings.  Feel satisfaction and pride each time the positive wins in difficult situations.  Not much different from being a real Samurai.

1 minute ago, Guest Research said:

Only rich ppl tend to bullshit alot while poor ppl knows the truth about life.

There is truth in this, in that preachers of nondenominational churches, like the City Harvest Church, preach a lot of bullshit and get indecently rich!

And they attract some rich bullshit-loving (or advantage seeking) ppl, plus those who like to be seen as rich people.

But many poor ppl  who naturally know the truth of life are corrupted by more modest bullshit in more traditional churches like the Catholic, mainstream Protestant, etc.

Guest Research
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There is truth in this, in that preachers of nondenominational churches, like the City Harvest Church, preach a lot of bullshit and get indecently rich!

And they attract some rich bullshit-loving (or advantage seeking) ppl, plus those who like to be seen as rich people.

But many poor ppl  who naturally know the truth of life are corrupted by more modest bullshit in more traditional churches like the Catholic, mainstream Protestant, etc.

I was referring to the garment too.

• 2 years later...
Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 8/19/2021 at 7:51 PM, Guest Dee Kosh said:

Anyone have any good curses for a boyfriend who only wants to make me a priority when it's convenient and plays games with my feelings?

LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest Maniku neko

Really love to put a hex on a family whose mother behaves like a Karen and have nose pointing to the sky. 

Terrorises security guard where I stay and gets away with many unfair behaviour. 

In a neighbouring country. 

Really wish one day , she gets kidnapped and gang raped by brown skinned foreign workers and put unto internet for world wide view. 

How to make this hex come true.

Hex, hex , hex.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 9:45 PM, Guest Maniku neko said:

Really love to put a hex on a family whose mother behaves like a Karen and have nose pointing to the sky. 

Terrorises security guard where I stay and gets away with many unfair behaviour. 

In a neighbouring country. 

Really wish one day , she gets kidnapped and gang raped by brown skinned foreign workers and put unto internet for world wide view. 

How to make this hex come true.

Hex, hex , hex.

Who is Karen?

• 1 month later...
Guest Kartika

Hi! I’m new to witchcraft and I would love to learn some tarot reading. How do I start?😅 some tips?

Edit: also tell me about your experience. How you got there. How to clean the cards and like basic information on how to protect.

On 12/5/2021 at 11:30 PM, Guest Kartika said:

Hi! I’m new to witchcraft and I would love to learn some tarot reading. How do I start?😅 some tips?

Edit: also tell me about your experience. How you got there. How to clean the cards and like basic information on how to protect.

Witchcraft is not a play thing. Don't be like the cat which got killed by curiosity 😺

On 12/5/2021 at 11:30 PM, Guest Kartika said:

First of all, I don’t think Tarot is Witch Craft? You can refer to youtube, there is plenty of tutorials in multilingual, I am self-learning too. As for cleansing, you can use cleansing crystal like Selenites.

Guest Tussaud

Crystal of the day: SELENITE   

In the metaphysical world, selenite is primarily associated with the third eye and crown chakras, though it also resonates with the sacral chakra. It is regarded as a crystal of mental clarity. Wearing it, meditating with it and/or keeping it near is believed to enhance decision making abilities and mental flexibility, lessen disorientation and confusion, promote honesty and truth (and therefore healthy relationships and good business practice), bring one in tune with his or her intuition, and remove energy blocks within etheric and physical bodies as well as in the bodies of other stones and crystals. It is often used by crystal healers to clear and charge other crystals and enhance their properties. Selenite is also a type of “sweet angel stone,” which means that it may put its keeper in touch with spirit guides and angels who can be consulted for guidance. Additionally, this crystal is said to come in handy for those who would like an aid in their personal psychic efforts, as it may increase clairvoyance and allow people to access their past lives and do healing and other valuable past life work. Keeping this stone around the home may bring tranquility and peace to the environment and help to create a peaceful and safe space for the family. Selenite is also considered to be a protective stone, shielding people and environments from outside influences. Selenite is an amplifier. It will amplify the vibrations of any stone placed on it or near it. 

In terms of physical healing, selenite's influence is believed to ease backache, slow the growth of tumors, ease the suffering for those who struggle with epilepsy, insomnia and ulcers, promote the health of the muscular and skeletal systems, help with symptoms of PMS and psoriasis, fight infection within the body, strengthen bones, and promote overall health and healing of the physical body. It may also heal and repair cells by reversing damaging effects of free radicals, help with issues stemming from mercury in dental work, and promote a healthy breastfeeding relationship between mother and child.

Selenite is a type of gypsum that, with a Moh's scale hardness of just 2, is very soft and often naturally cleaved into sheets or wands. Even a fingernail can easily scratch it. Because it is also rather flexible and tends to bend upon being subjected to gentle pressure, it is sometimes found in formations that resemble a ram's horn. Selenite is generally colorless and transparent or translucent, but when it has inclusions, it may exhibit a pale tint and appear opaque. This is the case for “desert rose” formations.  It can be vitreous or pearly in luster. Selenite also goes by the names of “maria glass,” “sericolite,” “desert rose,” and “satin spar,” and is commonly found in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Europe and the United States. Its name derives from the Greek word meaning “moon.” Common locations include the United States, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Australia and Japan.

Everything given  will eventually have to pay back …..HK and Singapore trusted in Feng Shui elements so much that both countries have to pay back during covid and riot period , other countries have natural resources to rely on but not these two countries 

• 5 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to 疗愈师vs降头术!被恶师父下手!无法行房!家庭破裂!所以只好求我们帮忙!【解降记】
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.