Male HQ

Barebacking In Saunas?

Guest LBLon

Guest LBLon

I visited a couple of saunas in KL and Singapore over the last 2 weeks while on holiday. 2 guys tried to engage in bareback sex with me on 2 separate occasions. One persisted in sitting on my cock without a condom (even though I had one with me) and the other made an excuse that the condom was too tight and proceeded to fxxk me without it. Of course, I stopped him. What's that about? Is this kind of behaviour prevalent in Asia or was I just unlucky?

There was a Pinoy muscular bottom guy in One7, who always prefer to be fxxked RAW!!

Not sure if he do recognise me or not, he approached me a few times, but would walk off when i suggested condoms... Always have SAFE SEX (CONDOMS) even when how muscular or goodlooking the guy is... not sure what was his intentions for barebacking....

I visited a couple of saunas in KL and Singapore over the last 2 weeks while on holiday. 2 guys tried to engage in bareback sex with me on 2 separate occasions. One persisted in sitting on my cock without a condom (even though I had one with me) and the other made an excuse that the condom was too tight and proceeded to fxxk me without it. Of course, I stopped him. What's that about? Is this kind of behaviour prevalent in Asia or was I just unlucky?

I beg to differ with the rest about you being unlucky. It is not only in Asia but all over the world it is a prevalent behaviour from Asia to States to Europe. U just need to know how to handle these people when you say no.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Sad people, those. Also note, LBL, that pre-cum can be loaded with virus and just momentary contact with an open break in the skin is risky. Put your hand on that hard on and feel it (ooooh, yummm) BEFORE it comes anywhere near its target!

Guest stbrianud

Hey maybe someone should put up a list of saunas in singapore lol. Then mark the sexual activities that go on there... i mean like the level of sexual acts and frequency... So our community would be more aware of the conditions of some of the saunas so we can avoid them if it's not what we want... Honestly i don't buy into the whole sauna fun thing... not very personal to me lol... i rather have a personal connection before sex

Guest Guest

There was a Pinoy muscular bottom guy in One7, who always prefer to be fxxked RAW!!

Not sure if he do recognise me or not, he approached me a few times, but would walk off when i suggested condoms... Always have SAFE SEX (CONDOMS) even when how muscular or goodlooking the guy is... not sure what was his intentions for barebacking....

Having same encounter in 17 or rather a few encounters with this same guy, he only want raw sex, once I suggest condom, he walked away. A muscular btm .. he look more like a chinese than pinoy to me. Can't imagine those who do raw with him IF he is HIV+. Learn to protect oneself especially in high risk sauna before regret for the rest of your life.

Guest Baffled

Having same encounter in 17 or rather a few encounters with this same guy, he only want raw sex, once I suggest condom, he walked away. A muscular btm .. he look more like a chinese than pinoy to me. Can't imagine those who do raw with him IF he is HIV+. Learn to protect oneself especially in high risk sauna before regret for the rest of your life.

I think I know this guy.. he's not pinoy but local.. goodlooking and muscular/tanned. He will go around and "size" you by touching your tool. If you are big he will ask you to go inside the room with him. He will then suck you until your tool is wet, then ask you to lie down. Then he will suck you more and even deepthroat you. Before you know it, he will mount and ride on you if you are not careful. I can't remember if he puts lube on my dick or not but the fact is that he made my tool very wet through deep sucking. When I realised he's about to sit on my dick, I suggested we use condom, he simply dismount from the bed, wore his towel, opened the door and walk away. So like -LBLon- asked, "whats that about" ??? Beats me.. Mind you, he himself has a thick and long tool...

Hey maybe someone should put up a list of saunas in singapore lol. Then mark the sexual activities that go on there... i mean like the level of sexual acts and frequency... So our community would be more aware of the conditions of some of the saunas so we can avoid them if it's not what we want... Honestly i don't buy into the whole sauna fun thing... not very personal to me lol... i rather have a personal connection before sex

Aren't sexual activities the same at every gay saunas in Singapore?

Instagram: vodkabaker

Thanks for all the comments guys. Maybe I was just unlucky. It's true that bb action occurs everywhere in the world but I mentioned my experiences here because these guys were a bit persistent. I live in London (I am Chinese tho) and when I go to sex clubs, I do sometimes see bb action. But my experience is that in Europe, if you say no to sex without protection, people generally respect that and either move away or (if they like you enough) consent to condoms. The 2 guys that I encountered in KL and Singapore were clearly intent on fxxking without condoms and were quite persistent and that's what kinda bothered me....anyway, keep safe guys and have fun.

Guest yikes

I think I know this guy.. he's not pinoy but local.. goodlooking and muscular/tanned. He will go around and "size" you by touching your tool. If you are big he will ask you to go inside the room with him. He will then suck you until your tool is wet, then ask you to lie down. Then he will suck you more and even deepthroat you. Before you know it, he will mount and ride on you if you are not careful. I can't remember if he puts lube on my dick or not but the fact is that he made my tool very wet through deep sucking. When I realised he's about to sit on my dick, I suggested we use condom, he simply dismount from the bed, wore his towel, opened the door and walk away. So like -LBLon- asked, "whats that about" ??? Beats me.. Mind you, he himself has a thick and long tool...

Just imagine this guy, everytime he goes to the sauna, he will targetting to get at least four big dicked guys to bareback him , suppose he goes 4 times a week and in one month on averged hw will haved sit on 4x4x5=80 dicks in one month ,in a year he will hit a target of averaged 960 different big dicks he will have .

barebacked

Wow , this guy must be HIV positive already to throw caution to the wind like that.

If we throw in days whn he is unlucky plus sick days, he will have averaged a 600 dicks all different and all forced or seduced bareback in one year.

This guy must be trying for the barebackers OLYMPICS but the award in the end is HIV gold medla and a long long stay at the CDC at Moulmein Road.

I think I also know this guy too.... Met him once in $!^&#*|, and once in Cruise long time ago.... He got a nice body, and looked very healthy.... He touched my cock first, and then asked to suck me, and I said ok..... Firstly I got a thinking that he must always play safe cos his body looked like he must take care of his health very carefully..... But when we entered the room, he kept sucking me, and I admitted his sucking skill was adorable, I almost lost myself, and just closed my eyes to enjoy the moments till my cock was very wet..... I even could not be able to see him move his hand to get lube professionally, and then lubed my cock, and still kept sucking me even the lube was on, and I just liked to see how bitchy he was..... However, after that, he moved his mouth to kiss me and tried to cover my eyesight to see whats going on below..... Suddenly I felt that his asshole was trying to eat my cock as soon as possible, and I immediately transformed myself from "pleasure" mode into "defense" mode, but he still tried to use one hand to push my body down and another hand to grab my cock to enter him.... I was shocked for the moment..... But after that, I was very upset for that attitude, and I lifted my head up to bang into his forehead..... No matter how muscular he was, but its not a big deal to me, then I almost beated into his face, but he said sorry and tried to say something like " just cos I was so high, I was lost for u.... Bla bla bla...." , and then I asked me whether or not to fxxk him with condom.... Then I said ok, he put condom on, rode me cock for a few mins, and then when I was moaning, and sucked my cock again, but I got a feeling that he was using his mouth to remove the condom, and I immediately asked him " wat the heck ru doing?", and he asked me to fxxk him raw cos he thought that I also wanted to do that when we were high..... After that, I kicked him and left the room, even did not wait for until my cock was soft, cos really upset for that!!!!!!!

Edited by HaThaiQuang

Guest Musclebtm

I once saw a very big muscular in the steam room getting fxxked by 5 guys without condom. I knew it because I felt every cocks that entered him! Haha.... Scary!

Met this pretty good looking hunky guy in Cruise three wks ago. Was about to change and leave when he approached me.

Since we like each other's look, I don't mind another round with him although I cum twice

Entered the room, I must admit his massage foreplay, blowjob skill was really out of this world.

Asked me to penetrate him ( I was really dying to !) but the moment he asked for bb, I stopped

A little chat with him revelaed, earlier on, he did it raw with one of his fbuddy, who cummed inside him and the cum its still inside !

His biggest fantasy was mixing my cum with the other guy's !

YEEK !

Met this pretty good looking hunky guy in Cruise three wks ago. Was about to change and leave when he approached me.

Since we like each other's look, I don't mind another round with him although I cum twice

Entered the room, I must admit his massage foreplay, blowjob skill was really out of this world.

Asked me to penetrate him ( I was really dying to !) but the moment he asked for bb, I stopped

A little chat with him revelaed, earlier on, he did it raw with one of his fbuddy, who cummed inside him and the cum its still inside !

His biggest fantasy was mixing my cum with the other guy's !

YEEK !

Many moon ago someone highlighted this trend of young healthy desirable men chasing after one bareback experience to another bareback experience, one load after another seem not to satisfy them,

these people are bug chasers, the bug is the HIV bug, and they just want to get infected so that they can be forever owned and branded by their handsome big dicked tops.

Breeders also come to mind.

• 2 years later...
Guest sex is optional

interesting.... however he may have been hiv undetectable and regularly checking for other sti's, so possibly safer to bb with then you bunch of puritans who never check, thinking that condom sex is completely safe, and having a throat full of gonorrhea or syphilis ... 

SEX IS OPTIONAL is absolutely correct. It's not just HIV those who bareback should be worried about. It's a cluster of other sexually transmitted diseases, some easier to treat than others, but all of which will require some embarrassing visits to a doctor - 

Genital Herpes

Genital Warts

Chlamidya - much more common in women, but the US Center for Disease Control estimates there are 4 - 8 million new cases each year and the most common age group is 15- 19 year olds.

Syphillis

Gonnorhea

Also be aware that around 65% of new cases of STD's occur in young people aged 25 and younger. This to me points to an acute lack of education.

Look at Thailand. That country had one of the most effective anti HIV education programmes anywhere in the late 1980s and 1990s. This had a huge effect in reducing new infections. However, since the start of the new millennium, successive Thai governments have cut back on funding for such programmes. The result is that many younger Thais are now unaware of HIV or don't care since they believe that it is no longer a death sentence. Lots of new saunas have opened in Bangkok - most catering for younger Thais. According to many reports, barebacking seems to be the norm. Official figures from 2013 put HIV prevalence amongst msm in Bangkok alone at 31.3%. Think about that for a moment. When you go to a Bangkok sauna, every third guy you meet is likely to be HIV+!! Still want to bareback?

http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-thailand.htm

Edited by wozzit

Not only in bkk. Cruise club also have lots of young hunks and some like to bb raw too. Train so hard to have a nice body yet can't think properly. So be careful in cc!

quite true. I believed I met this guy at cruise club. Very good looking and kept insisted for bareback. I told him to use condom and he took his towel and left.

Some people will always want to bareback. It's a personal choice - even though it's a horribly selfish one. Like all your choices in life, make absolutely sure you know the pros and cons before indulging. If you take a piece of paper and analyse them on opposite sides of one page, the pros will take up a few lines. The cons will take up most of the page.

Some of the local spa and sauna here support Barebacking.  I

In so doing they limit Two (2) condom per customers, and make in inaccessible for condoms that are even supplied free by AFA ( Action for Aids Singapore ).

These 2 spas are Ten Mens Club and Shogun, they openly refused to give condoms, when asked over the counter.

Condoms  are keep under the eyes of the staff and are given based on entitlement basis, 2 max per customer, where else other spas ( Cruise/Hercules /17 ) are placed condoms in every corner, easy accessible.

Why should we patronage such spa ?  Can one report to AFA over the spa's action?

Why should we patronage such spa ?

You go to a spa/sauna to have sex - right? You know that condoms prevent HIV and other STDs - right? You know that if you are infected with any disease whilst you are at a sauna it is your fault - right? So why would you even think of blaming the spa/sauna? Knowing the dangers, surely you always have your own condoms and lube when you make the decision to go to a sauna? If not, then you are more than just foolosh. You are gambling with your health!

I don't know these saunas. You clearly do. So if you want to be safe, why are you so selfish that you expect the sauna to provide an unlimited supply of condoms to all its patrons? YOU and you alone are responsible for your own health!

You go to a spa/sauna to have sex - right? You know that condoms prevent HIV and other STDs - right? You know that if you are infected with any disease whilst you are at a sauna it is your fault - right? So why would you even think of blaming the spa/sauna? Knowing the dangers, surely you always have your own condoms and lube when you make the decision to go to a sauna? If not, then you are more than just foolosh. You are gambling with your health!

I don't know these saunas. You clearly do. So if you want to be safe, why are you so selfish that you expect the sauna to provide an unlimited supply of condoms to all its patrons? YOU and you alone are responsible for your own health!

You expect them to supply condoms and lube because you pay to use the facilities! I have never met anyone who bring their own! This is not a BYO type of them. You better go back to selling insurance lah if you don't know how to play in gay saunas...

Wozzit this guest always forget his medication one. Either he likes to slam all the mature and chubs in ten men or shogun or talk about the condom issue. Since he goes cruise he can take lots of free condom from there and bring that along if he visits those saunas that limit two condoms. And bring along his own lub.

If he wants rounds of buffet just bring those free condoms along lo. Simple as that.

Most people do not have place for sex or they don't bring guys home for sex, or they shy to check in hotel with another guy, this is where sauna come in, to provide place for those but sauna have more choice, they provide more people for you to choose.

Some people bring their condom and lube etc, they bring them where ever they go.

Body is yours, so is your duty to love and take care yourself, if you don't, what you expect from others?

Edited by snowball

Guest in cruise there are people who bring their own condom and lub ok? Open your goldfish eyes pls!

People who go to cruise are young and stupid...if cruise supplies unlimited condoms, why would you bring your own!? Parents too rich huh! You know how many condoms these young and hunky (and stupid) ones go through in cruise!

You expect them to supply condoms and lube because you pay to use the facilities! 

Oh really? And why? So spas/saunas are responsible for your own personal health, hygene and safety? That's a new one on me. They supply two condoms. How may do you expect them to supply? A dozen - so you can pocket most and sell them later? 

I suppose you are the type of person who goes into a hamburger shop, overeats and then complains that they do not also supply indigestion tablets! Well, neither do fast food shops have a notice saying "We serve hamburgers, colas and fries that contain ingredients bad for your health!"

Wozzit this guest always forget his medication one. Either he likes to slam all the mature and chubs in ten men or shogun or talk about the condom issue . . . 

"This guest" is clearly a rather sick and pathetic individual, the type which often lurks in blogs and message board and who gets his kicks from slamming posts made by genuine posters. no doubt jerking-off as he laughs at his idiocy and hiding behind his total anonymity.

You expect them to supply condoms and lube because you pay to use the facilities! I have never met anyone who bring their own! This is not a BYO type of them. You better go back to selling insurance lah if you don't know how to play in gay saunas...

No you are very wrong. And I think you are the one who is inexperienced in the sauna scene

I know there are a lot of people, even the young and the hunky ones, who brings their own lubes and condoms

For lubes its merely a personal preferences, and their personal ones gives them more moist and warmth during an intercourse. Another is due to hygiene issues. Not many people can bring themselves to use something which is shared by the masses

Condoms provided by saunas tend to be more thick and comes in standard size, due to bulk purchase. If you are comfortable in bringing your own condoms, which is thinner and suits your size, why not bring your own?

There is no issue here

In certain countries, even like in Japan, they don't provide lubes or condoms in their saunas.

Its either you purchase it through a vending machine, or you bring your own, or you don't fuck, or you can choose to go home.

quite true. I believed I met this guy at cruise club. Very good looking and kept insisted for bareback. I told him to use condom and he took his towel and left.

I think I know who you are referring.

He is not local. Either Thai, Burmese, but I think most likely a Viet

I encountered him 2 years ago in cruise, and he was the one who approached me.

He sit on my dick suddenly without a warning and didn't want me to put on a condom. 

I had to shake him off,and he left the room slamming the door very offended, in a puff

Guest King Dong

I think I know who you are referring.

He is not local. Either Thai, Burmese, but I think most likely a Viet

I encountered him 2 years ago in cruise, and he was the one who approached me.

He sit on my dick suddenly without a warning and didn't want me to put on a condom.

I had to shake him off,and he left the room slamming the door very offended, in a puff

I had this guy before 2 years ago in 17. Seen him many times in Shogun & Ten men since. Quite cute. Nice muscular body. Also sat on me raw then. I managed to pull him away.

Same thing happened a few months ago.I told him no raw. He said...yr loss.

Anyway, saw him in ten men last week. I was outside a room and I saw him lead several unexpecting prey into the rooms. Some sessions ended up pretty fast when they realised he did raw.

Hello everyone,

Always a good idea to have condoms & lube when you're at the sauna. Most saunas provide them: either over the counter, inside the locker, or in the cubicles.

Just in case the sauna runs out of supplies, or it's not so convenient, or you're too shy to ask, then bring your own!

You can get free condoms & lube from Oogachaga:

57B Pagoda Street

Chinatown MRT exit A

Opposite The Tin Tin Shop

3rd floor, above a lantern shop & language centre

You can pick them up from the shelf on the staircase landing (even after office hours & on weekends).  Help yourself to as many as you need, on your way to the saunas in the area!

You can also check out the other brochures & information we have available here!

10355835_811606405556407_649127234427686

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

People who go to cruise are young and stupid...if cruise supplies unlimited condoms, why would you bring your own!? Parents too rich huh! You know how many condoms these young and hunky (and stupid) ones go through in cruise!

Becoz thickness do method! free supplies usually thicker and not proper lub....and the one you buy outside is far more thin and smooth...so those guys are chasing the for sensational....during sex.

I had this guy before 2 years ago in 17. Seen him many times in Shogun & Ten men since. Quite cute. Nice muscular body. Also sat on me raw then. I managed to pull him away.

Same thing happened a few months ago.I told him no raw. He said...yr loss.

Anyway, saw him in ten men last week. I was outside a room and I saw him lead several unexpecting prey into the rooms. Some sessions ended up pretty fast when they realised he did raw.

and so he still alive?

• 11 months later...

As it is now 2015, before jumping on your hysterical high horse, please also bear in mind there is something called PREP. If you do not know what it is look it up.

For someone taking a daily PREP pill (and not missing a dose), their protection against being infected with the HIV virus is statistically more than standard condom usage. Someone on PREP must be HIV negative and is also given a full sexual health check up every single 3 months (which is way more than most people above would ever do).

Now that is taking responsibility for one's sexual health. Condom preaching has failed - HIV infection rates are increasing in many countries.

The message is - do not automatically assume these days that someone barebacking is out of control. They could in fact be very much in control and have better HIV protection that you [note that condoms sometimes fail, etc. etc] (though I agree it could indeed be the opposite, in which case that is unwise and reckless).

Guest Horny horny btm

This happened in One Seven few years back before it closed. I met this matured top and he led me into a cubicle. He was a very nice gentle guy and we had a great foreplay. We kissed, lick each other's nipples. And while I sucked on his hard cock, he gave me a wonderful rimming on my asshole and gently fingered me. After a while, he whispered softly to me asking if he could fuck me? Such gentleman he was. I nodded in response and asked him what position he wanted to fuck me. 'Doggie' was his reply and immediately I positioned myself on fours at the edge of the bed and he stood behind me ready to fuck. He put on a condom, lube my ass and gently pushed his cock into me. It felt great with his gentle style of fucking. Slowly and long strokes. I could feel his cock almost coming out of my asshole and then him pushing the cock back deep into me.

As I was having such great pleasure, I heard a click on the door and in came another guy. The matured top fucking me told me not to be worried as the guy who came in was his friend and he wanted to join in the fun. Being a horny btm, I agreed. So the second guy came onto the bed and kneel in front of me with his erected cock. It's so obvious he wanted me to suck and I couldn't resist his throbbing cock as well. So I was giving a slow deep throat suck and receiving a slow long stroke fuck. In my mind, I was hoping that this could last as long as possible and in actually did last pretty long.

As I was enjoying sucking the guy in front of me, I didn't know the the guy fucking me took off his condom and was fucking me bareback. His cock grew harder and was moaning more in pleasure and so was the guy being sucked and myself. He was still fucking me slow and long strokes all this time. Suddenly, the fucking became faster but still in long strokes and I guessed he was gonna cum soon. The guy fucking me moaned louder and when he cummed. Then I start to feel and hear that my asshole is getting more and more sloppy with each strokes. I tried to get rid of the cock in me but the guy I was sucking held my head to his cock and made me sucked harder. Soon, the warm cum was shooting down my throat and I swallowed all of it. Only after, then the guy behind me freed his cock from my ass and my the guy in front pull out his cock from my mouth. Immediately I used my fingers to feel my ass and indeed I had been fucked bareback and bred. I dunno what got into me, but when they asked if I had enjoyed the session, I still replied I enjoyed a lot. The guy who fucked me even asked me to suck and lick his cum filled cock clean which I did too. Finally, patting me on my cheek gently, the guys left the room and I was left alone savouring the experience and thinking if I would regret it.

Well, as it turns out, I am of today HIV and STD free if u would want to know. Hee...

Sex can really be enjoyable but deadly too if you get unlucky.

This happened in One Seven few years back before it closed. I met this matured top and he led me into a cubicle. He was a very nice gentle guy and we had a great foreplay. We kissed, lick each other's nipples. And while I sucked on his hard cock, he gave me a wonderful rimming on my asshole and gently fingered me. After a while, he whispered softly to me asking if he could fuck me? Such gentleman he was. I nodded in response and asked him what position he wanted to fuck me. 'Doggie' was his reply and immediately I positioned myself on fours at the edge of the bed and he stood behind me ready to fuck. He put on a condom, lube my ass and gently pushed his cock into me. It felt great with his gentle style of fucking. Slowly and long strokes. I could feel his cock almost coming out of my asshole and then him pushing the cock back deep into me.

As I was having such great pleasure, I heard a click on the door and in came another guy. The matured top fucking me told me not to be worried as the guy who came in was his friend and he wanted to join in the fun. Being a horny btm, I agreed. So the second guy came onto the bed and kneel in front of me with his erected cock. It's so obvious he wanted me to suck and I couldn't resist his throbbing cock as well. So I was giving a slow deep throat suck and receiving a slow long stroke fuck. In my mind, I was hoping that this could last as long as possible and in actually did last pretty long.

As I was enjoying sucking the guy in front of me, I didn't know the the guy fucking me took off his condom and was fucking me bareback. His cock grew harder and was moaning more in pleasure and so was the guy being sucked and myself. He was still fucking me slow and long strokes all this time. Suddenly, the fucking became faster but still in long strokes and I guessed he was gonna cum soon. The guy fucking me moaned louder and when he cummed. Then I start to feel and hear that my asshole is getting more and more sloppy with each strokes. I tried to get rid of the cock in me but the guy I was sucking held my head to his cock and made me sucked harder. Soon, the warm cum was shooting down my throat and I swallowed all of it. Only after, then the guy behind me freed his cock from my ass and my the guy in front pull out his cock from my mouth. Immediately I used my fingers to feel my ass and indeed I had been fucked bareback and bred. I dunno what got into me, but when they asked if I had enjoyed the session, I still replied I enjoyed a lot. The guy who fucked me even asked me to suck and lick his cum filled cock clean which I did too. Finally, patting me on my cheek gently, the guys left the room and I was left alone savouring the experience and thinking if I would regret it.

Well, as it turns out, I am of today HIV and STD free if u would want to know. Hee...

Sex can really be enjoyable but deadly too if you get unlucky.

Watever it is.im hard reading this.wow.my cock is throbbing hard in my shorts

• Guest locked this topic