Male HQ

Battle Of The (Olympic-Sized) Bulges + Bulges Bulges Beautiful Bulges (Not Safe For Work) (compiled)

oralb

One of the attraction of the current Olympic lies in the constant images of men in body hugging sports wears.

Here's a few of them, what's your favorite?

Björn Barrefors

Sport: Decathlon

bjorn-barrefors-Ass.jpg

Björn-Barrefors-Bulge-3.jpg

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Anyone knows why they always park to the left? Cyclist, swimmers, runners, rowers, gym...why?

my guess is we all have a master-leg, which would be our right leg, so naturally the cock will park towards the non-master leg.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 years later...
Guest BulgeLover

Did anyone see 10pm news on ChannelNewsAsia last night where handsome Bae of Tampines was at the opening of Singapore's first integrated community hub at Tampines, the cameraman probably gay as he filmed somone's pant with a huge bulge but definitely not Bae's.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

I was watching Sea Games Swimming and during the underwater shots I noticed swimmer's cock bulge dragging against water. I noticed Danny Yeo and Pang have large bulges...will their bulges cost singapore gold or record timings? I noticed Schooling have a flat bulge, that will surely have less resistence im water thus he won gold.

This is for the Singapore Sports Council and coaches to fine tune their training programme.

I do not understand by our SG sports association never notice this before! Simply appalling!

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I was watching Sea Games Swimming and during the underwater shots I noticed swimmer's cock bulge dragging against water. I noticed Danny Yeo and Pang have large bulges...will their bulges cost singapore gold or record timings? I noticed Schooling have a flat bulge, that will surely have less resistence im water thus he won gold.

This is for the Singapore Sports Council and coaches to fine tune their training programme.

I do not understand by our SG sports association never notice this before! Simply appalling!

Bulge could be cause of water slip in la.schooling suppose to have big bulge.Angmo mix ok..I could be wrong.

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

maybe the big bulge is used as a secret weapon which they flip out as rudders when necessary?

To be rudders, the bulge has to be sharp, man's cock bulge is not sharp, its roundish..this causes drag and acts as resistance...if its sharp, it cuts through water..maybe the angmo swimmers has special equipment that compresses their cocks so that it will be flat.

The Sg Sports Council must be more innovative and think out of the box in such situation. What happen if swimmers with big cock bulge like Danny Yeo, Quah etc have erections? They will not clock fast times and loose thus our asian games/olympics ambitions will be crushed amd tax payers money wasted all becos they unexpectedly got erections.

Did sports sg think of such situations?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your theory may not hold any water.

Being Asians, Singaporeans' cocks are small until erection sets in.  So your swimmers have an edge over the bigger angmo and black swimmers who earn the medals.

All your coaches would need to do is to feed your swimmers something that inhibits erections before the competition.

Guest Seaworld
6 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

danny yeo is so cute ^_^

Yes, danny and quah zw for me anytime

JS body is far from the term swim-bod,  looks more like a dugong.

Guest hahaha
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You crack me up. you are seriously appalled by it?

What would you suppose they should do? Any concrete suggestion?

Guest storm in a teacup

Based on the above logic, and moh's who have a bigger dick most of the time will have a hard time winning gold in any Olympic swiiming competition.

Actually the science of winning swimming competiton has more to do with 

1) BODY LENGTH

2) HAVING BIG HANDS TO PADDLE THROUGH WATER lIKE MICHAEL PHELPS.

3) HAVE MORE FAST TWITCHING MUSCLES,  LIKE 

4) hAVE BROAD STRONG SHOULDERS,

ETC ETC , 

A  cock bulge is quite insignificant, otherwise the IOC would have impose a handicap and penalty on male swimmers having extraordinarily small bulge.

Bulges are extremely useful in sports where you need to do speed or add on few more counts of repetitive routine.

This is not an open secret but quite often seen in atheletic sprint events.  You may notice runners stimulating their cocks in their pretence of adjusting the shorts.  The timing of erections is crucial.  Best best effect would be cumming at around the time before the race ends.  The bursting of cum shots provide energy like a bull gone crazy.  

For non-believers, you may try this experiment yourself which hinges on this same theory.

Do push up with and without the help of cock erections.  Enjoy!

On 24/08/2017 at 10:56 PM, Respell19 said:

And your point being? Ask them go castrate is it?

Why do some swimmers shave their heads? Hairs on body etc? It is to prevent drag in water. Every milli second counts when records are concerned. A big bulge like what Danny Yeo has cam shave off milli sec and that may cost him the win or record. We spend so much money and effort in training these guys and we do not want cock bulge to cost us the medal or record.

What Sports Sg cam do is to develop a cod piece to flatten the cock bulge so that there will not be any underwater drag.

No one is asking swimmers to crastrate! You are simply asking a strange question.

A nation's pride is at steak here!Direction 2013

3 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

Bulges are extremely useful in sports where you need to do speed or add on few more counts of repetitive routine.

This is not an open secret but quite often seen in atheletic sprint events.  You may notice runners stimulating their cocks in their pretence of adjusting the shorts.  The timing of erections is crucial.  Best best effect would be cumming at around the time before the race ends.  The bursting of cum shots provide energy like a bull gone crazy.  

For non-believers, you may try this experiment yourself which hinges on this same theory.

Do push up with and without the help of cock erections.  Enjoy!

Your suggestion is not without merit but laws of physics will a part underwater?

Even if SG swimmers would have less of a chance for gold due to the drag from their bulges (assuming this is true),  they can always get plenty of gold by having a big golden Prince Albert piercing their big bulges.  After all, gold is gold.

Edited by Steve5380

• 4 months later...

Are there any guys at your office / gym / transportation hub that intentionally or unknowingly make you drool for their hug bulges?

Snap a pic and share your “Yum” rating out of 10. 

Here’s 10/10!

C86764C0-4017-4F23-9009-0AE24694C2C3.jpeg

Edited by Jshooter87

Have but very hard to take picture  :D

In one of my previous companies, there was this young and cute Malaysian Chinese guy who always spotted a nice crotch bulge in his fitting executive pants.

I always had to look discreetly because there are a lot of girls in the office who might notice and then gossip.

But no chance to take photo! 

56 minutes ago, Jshooter87 said:

Are there any guys at your office / gym / transportation hub that intentionally or unknowingly make you drool for their hug bulges?

Here’s 10/10!

C86764C0-4017-4F23-9009-0AE24694C2C3.jpeg

oooohhhhhhhh ... love his bulge.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 hour ago, Jshooter87 said:

Here’s 10/10!

would be gd to share more about this person eg uncle of age.....likely to be of certain race, rather than spend time masking his phone (anything that need censoring) unless it is your own relatives

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

would be gd to share more about this person eg uncle of age.....likely to be of certain race, rather than spend time masking his phone (anything that need censoring) unless it is your own relatives

He’s a colleague, 42, Chi. The phone had his work email on it. He has my fav bulge in the office XD

• G_M changed the title to Battle Of The (Olympic-Sized) Bulges + Bulges Bulges Beautiful Bulges (Not Safe For Work) (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic