Male HQ

Dog Lovers Discussion

Guest stbrianud

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pancakes&waffles

I have a Samoyed! They're foxy and they look incredible. Plus they're super friendly towards both strangers and other dogs. Pretty smart too so they're worth considering among your other breeds. They're just a little rare in Singapore, but so is an Alaskan Malamute.

Things people do ...

This is in Bangkok, near to Siam Paragon.  A dog that 'turned' to become a beggar :angry::o;)

20131217_162643.jpg

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pussy Cat

I don't understand.  What is so good about dogs. I find them smelly, dirty, flea infested and shit all over the place.  They can't talk,  they are needy and they barked noisily. Their hairs dropped all over the place and they have odor.  If you guys can keep dogs, yet you are so choosy of your partner.  Don't you think having partner is better than dog?   If you love dog, why not learn to love your parnter even more. 

• 1 month later...

anyone keen to have a chat for dogs

This thread has already been created for such intent.  Just posts anything about dogs here.  :)

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Guest doggie

I will be moving out and stay by myself, hope to get or adopt a small dog for company, but I have no experience in keeping dogs. Anything I need to take note before looking for and keeping a dog? And things to note while taking care of dogs.

I will be moving out and stay by myself, hope to get or adopt a small dog for company, but I have no experience in keeping dogs. Anything I need to take note before looking for and keeping a dog? And things to note while taking care of dogs.

Some dogs may be more prone to barking or "destroying" things when left alone for long hours. You may want to consider this when finding a doggie :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i had a shetland sheepdog.

Very cute when i bought it, so tiny. But the first 6 mths is a torture, in fact. pee here, shit there. Pee there, shit here. one day few times. cage him, he feels sad. Let him out, anyhow again.

Train train train, scold, beat.

Now he knows after 8 months with me.

But dog got character. He will expect me to bring him out everyday. If i refuse, he will start pee on the floor to protest, and then start to hide under the sofa.

Its a shetland, now it is dropping all its baby hair. everyday sweep floor.

stress stress stress...

a dog is more than just bring him to park for jogging....

the happy thing is the dog will love u alot. He will stare at u with his sad eyes.... and smile at u when he is happy. No matter how much u scold him, beat him, he will always love u.

• 2 weeks later...

Any good vet to recommend? My shitzu seems to have some ears infection. I heard there are quite a number of good vet in serangoon north. I stay at hougang.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Beware of Irresposible Dog Owners.

This story should be a warning to view all dogs as cute cuddly adn loving towards humans.

Liverpool Pensioner 'Eaten Alive' by Starving 'Devil' Dog Abandoned by Neighbours.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/liverpool-pensioner-eaten-alive-starving-devil-dog-abandoned-143442819.html

A dog ripped off a man's arm and "ate him alive" in a shocking attack in Liverpool which one police officer said was "the worst thing" he had ever seen.

OAP Clifford Clark, 79, was making his tea when a presa canario dog belonging to his neighbours entered his property, in the Norris Green area of Merseyside.

Witnesses said the muscular hound was "foaming at the mouth" and "snarling" as it laid in to Clark in a gruesome onslaught.

The former hospital porter cried "get off me" as the dog – named Charlie - savaged him.

Police who rushed to the scene in a bid to save Clark were shocked by the creature's ferocity. It was so out-of-control that it bit the muzzle of one officer's rifle and even tried to mount an attack after it had been shot.

The dog, weighing 65kg (10st) was unhinged after not being fed for nearly two days by owners Hayley Sulley, 30 and Della Woods, 29.

Liverpool Crown Court heard the dog had resorted to eating cigarette butts and plastic bowls while they enjoyed a barbeque at a friend's house.

Suley and Woods were jailed for 12 months at Liverpool Crown Court after pleading guilty to an offence under the Dangerous Dogs Act.

Prosecutor Gary Simpson told the court: "This was a vicious attack on a defenceless man who was powerless to fight back against this large and powerful dog.

"Their failure to make sure the dog was cared for and under control has led to a man's death and they must now come to terms with that. Our thoughts are with the family of Mr Clarke at this sad time."

Sentencing the women, Judge Brown said: "Mr Clarke suffered a horrific death and you have taken away from his family the love and companionship he would have provided,"

"I am satisfied this dreadful and forceful attack on Mr Clarke was entirely avoidable."

The presa canario, a Spanish breed, were orginally raised to herd cattle.

The dog owners look like this.

hayley-sulley-della-woods-jailed-after-o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Siberian husky is now with my brother, loves to play and run all the time.

We call him Chaser and I do miss him :-(

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Don't make them famish or they'll eat you, be a responsible pet owner .

Indonesian man eaten by pet dogs after starving them

SEVEN dogs are believed to have eaten their owner after he left them starving without food for two weeks, The Jakarta Post said today. 

Andre Lumboga's mutilated body was found with his head cut from his body Monday inside his home at Greenland, Batam Center, in the Riau Islands, a province of Indonesia. Seven dogs belonging to Lumboga attacked their master apparently as a result of being famished, police chief Eriyana, who uses one name, said. "The victim was believed to have had nine dogs as pets. He went to Manado [North Sulawesi] during the Eid al Fitr holidays, leaving the dogs for 14 days without any food," the newspaper quoted him saying. Two of the dogs were eaten by the others, Eriyana said. The seven surviving dogs also lashed out at police when they tried to enter the house. "We had to paralyze them," Eriyana added.

wpc786b536_05_06.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another Hachiko story .. only this time, it happens in Phuket, Thailand.

Extract from Bangkok Post, 26th August 2014

AbandonedDoginThailand.jpg

It brings tears to me.

Here is the same dog but the pictures in colour are clearer:

http://9gag.com/gag/aAVV9oZ

Thank You, Nightingale for the link.  Hmm, it is still a heart-rending article (and now these pictures) that a dog is capable of so much love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.