Male HQ

Do U Prefer To Rim Or Be Rimmed?

russell

i am a top, i love rimming by bf but i find it totally ticklish and squeamish when he rims me. i don't find it enjoyable. mostly he can only blow me, lick my balls and at most in the space between the balls and my hole, before i pull him up and kiss him instead....

had asked him what he feels and he can only says its very shiok!!

my favourite position to rim him, is he is lying on his stomach, spread open his butt and me facing down his feet tonguing him deep. i helps to relax his butt muscle and i can go in deep. i feel i can breath easily this way too.

another is for him to sit or squat on my face, with his body and dick facing my tummy. deep oral and feel the twitches of his hole, when he is about to shoots his hot sperms on my tummy but i need to hold my breath when he is about too shoot as he would loose his leg power and squashed his whole butt onto my face... sometime he would bend forward and blow me too.....

tops and bottoms, tell us your favourite positions.....

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was once I had 2 guys rimmed me at the same time. They pillowed my butt, lifted and opened my legs wide. And then they devoured my boy hole, sucked it with their lips, striked it with tip of ton

I prefer to rim, cos i don't really like to be rimmed

nothing beats rimming a smooth, neat and clean smelling hole while btm suck my cock. can practically fxxk his ass with my tongue

Posted Images

I LOVEd to Get Rimmed by GUYs

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 3 weeks later...