Male HQ

Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)

MarriedTop

• 2 weeks later...

some observations and tips from my own experience:

waxing (same for plucking with tweezers):

it takes longer to grow back and the hair gets finer, that is true. BUT: once it starts growing back you have to wait longer before you can wax/pluck again because the hair needs a certain length so it can stick to the wax or you can get a grip with the tweezers. While when you shave you can do it as soon as you like. So it's a trade-off: waxing will be done less often and be smoother for a bit longer, but then have to accept the hair for a while, shaving can be smooth ALL the time, but needs to be done very frequently.

shaving/plucking asshole:

you can easily get to it with no need for difficult body twists and even see everything very clearly when you lie on you back, legs pulled up (like getting fucked lol) and then holding a mirror with one have and shaving with the other.  Or can put a mirror against a wall or the back of the bed and have both hands free. Works for perineum as well, of course.

trimming:

I find trimming above the penis works best with a small clipper (for moustache etc, not the big ones for the head). They usually come with attachments that allow you to achieve a certain length very evenly, too.

There is another dedicated thread on this topic, too, where I report about my attempt for permanent removal using electrolysis: http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=3131&page=12#entry1368266

I noticed hardly anyone talks about laser. 

Pros:

1. Permanent Result. There may be a few strands remaining, but plucking will keep them away for a long long time.

2. Minimal/No ingrown hairs 

3. Each treatment will result in fewer and fewer hair remaining, so you can reduce thickness of that bush if you wish

Cons:

1. It's very very painful as the hair follicles are "exploded" away

2. Only works for the darker hairs

3. Expensive. Can easily cost you a few thousands

4. Certain regions will be more painful than the rest

Try not to go for IPL. It's not as effective as ND-yag lasers. You only need a few treatments with ND-yag lasers. 

If you ask me, laser is more cost effective than waxing as the results are permanent.

Pros:

1. Permanent Result. There may be a few strands remaining, but plucking will keep them away for a long long time.

3. Each treatment will result in fewer and fewer hair remaining, so you can reduce thickness of that bush if you wish

Cons:

Try not to go for IPL. It's not as effective as ND-yag lasers. You only need a few treatments with ND-yag lasers. 

If you ask me, laser is more cost effective than waxing as the results are permanent.

U get it done using laser?

wax or shave, which 1 is better?

can't really say better or worse, it is different and a trade-off between different advantages/disadvantages. See what I said about in my post above (post#130):

waxing:

it takes longer to grow back and the hair gets finer, that is true. BUT: once it starts growing back you have to wait longer before you can wax/pluck again because the hair needs a certain length so it can stick to the wax or you can get a grip with the tweezers. While when you shave you can do it as soon as you like. So it's a trade-off: waxing will be done less often and be smoother for a bit longer, but then have to accept the hair for a while, shaving can be smooth ALL the time, but needs to be done very frequently.

Pros:

Cons:

I have tried both IPL and Laser, unfortunately with rather limited results. Tried on my back, abdomen, some around the bush, ass. Back and abdomen more or less no effect of both IPL and Laser (many many treatments of both, didn't give up so easily!).  Left and right of the bush worked OK even with the IPL, which I did first. Ass not so good, but laser better there, but clearly not 100%.

The problem is your con point 2, my hair is just not dark and thick enough. The lighter the less effect AND the thinner the less effect.

I can't really confirm your con #1, it is somewhat painful, but not that much as they put an ice-cold gel on first. If they don't use cold gel it is not professional and you should stay away. But then on very thick, very dark hair it may (or may not) be more painful, I can't tell obviously.

U get it done using laser?

yup. it was very effective for me.

I have tried both IPL and Laser, unfortunately with rather limited results. Tried on my back, abdomen, some around the bush, ass. Back and abdomen more or less no effect of both IPL and Laser (many many treatments of both, didn't give up so easily!).  Left and right of the bush worked OK even with the IPL, which I did first. Ass not so good, but laser better there, but clearly not 100%.

The problem is your con point 2, my hair is just not dark and thick enough. The lighter the less effect AND the thinner the less effect.

I can't really confirm your con #1, it is somewhat painful, but not that much as they put an ice-cold gel on first. If they don't use cold gel it is not professional and you should stay away. But then on very thick, very dark hair it may (or may not) be more painful, I can't tell obviously.

For my legs, I got them done by an australian couple who are doctors. They used the ice-gel and the nd-yag laser. The hair will absorb the radiation from the laser and the energy is released at the hair follicle, causing the hair to burst out, leaving the hair follicle damaged, hence no more hair growth.

I have practically (or almost) hairless legs, facial and underarms, but in my crotch and arse area it was bushy, real bushy that I had to trim it once every two weeks. Tried IPL oby buying the equipment online, no effect but is seriously painful. I hope to get a balance of fair distribution of hair around my body.

I have practically (or almost) hairless legs, facial and underarms, but in my crotch and arse area it was bushy, real bushy that I had to trim it once every two weeks. Tried IPL oby buying the equipment online, no effect but is seriously painful. I hope to get a balance of fair distribution of hair around my body.

Why your IPL have no effect but painful? What brand equipment U using?

Anyone to help me trim. ?

I can help. ...

I'm at boon lay drive. ..

How about u?

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Just now, sunat69 said:

not the expensive if u r member:-D

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

That's quite expensive to do every month. Moreover, not all the hair is out after 4weeks. 

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

3 hours ago, gettingit said:

I shave my butt balls and dick. The trick is to leave a square just above your dick so the pubes can peak out of the top of my aussie bum swimming trunks. Great candy for the guy in the lane beside me. 

Will do the trick!

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

14 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

Waxing does wonders, looks clean, no ingrowns, and last much longer...encourage peeps who want to be clean and smooth down there to do this!  Hurts the first time but less and less each other time.

yes true, lasts longer, but the flipside is you have to let it grow for quite some time so it gets long enough for the next waxing as the hair needs a certain minimum length for the wax to get the necessary grip.

As for hurting, I haven't tried above the penis which I'd guess is painful, but balls and perineum are surprisingly little painful

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Shave / Trim Pubic Hair (compiled)