Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Since when they provide disposable underwear? They usually offer a kind of pyjama to wear during massage. No way will they allow nude massage as the curtains are flimsy and any accidental exposure from gaps in-between curtains can offend other guests.

I'm always nude for oil massage. They are fine with it and will even massage the butt - best part of the massage.

i usually go thongthai and ask for a random guy masseur as im going there for proper massage. last mth i went and got #225. after the leg washing he asked if i need a disposable underwear but i replied it was okay and just went naked. at first he was quite proper and stuff, but as it went on, it became more sensual, i think it was due to the sight of precum, as i went hard n soft again n again. he gave me a hug and a chest squeeze in the end so it felt really warm and satisfying. btw usually i tip them 10sgd if the massage was helpful for my sore muscles and 10rm if it wasnt. haha. so hope they save it up and exch into thb when they return to their homes.

Which thong thai? At level 3 or ground floor?

Have la...but counter staff suggest to call and book male masseur before u go. They have free 2 way transport service from JB CITY square to their spa

I visited bangkok spa several times but it was more than a year ago. At that time, they only got 1 male masseur. And he is not Thai, he is from Hongkong. His massage was more to the tu na type.

So confirm they have more male masseur now?

It has been discussed before leh.

Holiday plaza second floor.

Signage is a golden word "ZEN" against black background.

My experience at Zen was just so-so. My masseur was a young guy from Myanmar and his skills were nothing compared with those of Thong Thai & Sawadee. The massage table was also not stable and keep moving and making noises during my session. Yes, it was cheap - but it left me feeling unsatisfied. Could have better spent my time going for a solid massage.

My experience at Zen was just so-so. My masseur was a young guy from Myanmar and his skills were nothing compared with those of Thong Thai & Sawadee. The massage table was also not stable and keep moving and making noises during my session. Yes, it was cheap - but it left me feeling unsatisfied. Could have better spent my time going for a solid massage.

How many times have you been to zen?

Personally I prefer to be massaged in the nude as it is more comfortable, even if I'm not looking for hanky-panky. Thai male masseurs generally seem fine with this. I wonder whether other non-thai places mentioned here is ok with this? Or does it depend on the masseur?

Anyway, if you prefer to be massaged in the nude, do you just strip naked even if boxer shorts/disposable undies are provided, or do you actually ask the masseur explicitly whether it is ok? 

Anyway, if you prefer to be massaged in the nude, do you just strip naked even if boxer shorts/disposable undies are provided, or do you actually ask the masseur explicitly whether it is ok?

They are usually okie with nudity even if shorts is provided. Sometimes when they realized you're naked, they'll ask if you want to put on shorts. Just say don't need. They're fine with it.

i usually wait for the masseur to instruct me...haha

Personally I prefer to be massaged in the nude as it is more comfortable, even if I'm not looking for hanky-panky. Thai male masseurs generally seem fine with this. I wonder whether other non-thai places mentioned here is ok with this? Or does it depend on the masseur?

Hardly go for oil massage in JB but find it interesting to see the various stories discussed here. Since I usually go for traditional Thai massage, putting on the clothing provided is a norm for me. But that doesn't stop the sensuousness that could happen if the masseur is game for it. There were a few occasions I was rushing down for the massage as I was late and I was so hot that I didn't feel like wearing the clothing provided. So I purposely striped naked and just lie down on the mattress. Lucky the masseur didn't say anything and just massaged me as per normal. I m actually referring to my experience at Sawadee Thai spa.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Hardly go for oil massage in JB but find it interesting to see the various stories discussed here. Since I usually go for traditional Thai massage, putting on the clothing provided is a norm for me. But that doesn't stop the sensuousness that could happen if the masseur is game for it. There were a few occasions I was rushing down for the massage as I was late and I was so hot that I didn't feel like wearing the clothing provided. So I purposely striped naked and just lie down on the mattress. Lucky the masseur didn't say anything and just massaged me as per normal. I m actually referring to my experience at Sawadee Thai spa.

Oh Thai massage in the nude? Interesting.

Oh Thai massage in the nude? Interesting.

Yup coming to think about it, I was kind of breaking the tradition. But the fact that your body will have to get intimate with the masseur due to the massage techniques but here I m in total nudity is some experience that is unforgettable. But I stopped doing it as the Aircon is kind of too cold to bear.. Lol

Yup coming to think about it, I was kind of breaking the tradition. But the fact that your body will have to get intimate with the masseur due to the massage techniques but here I m in total nudity is some experience that is unforgettable. But I stopped doing it as the Aircon is kind of too cold to bear.. Lol

Which number did you engage?

There are simply too many massage parlors along Jalan Dato Sulaiman where KSL is.

Sawadee, Little Saigon, Thong Thai, M Sanctuary spa and many others inside KSL mall and holiday plaza.

Tried Little Saigon for the first time. They have a few Indonesian boys doing massage.

And the scantily-dressed masseuses tells the kind of services they offer to the straight (and horny) male clientele.

Edited by otokonoko

I did "beo" (eye) on little Saigon but saw many female therapists around so decided to give it a miss and from straight friends feedback that there are mainly female therapists.. Lol

There are simply too many massage parlors along Jalan Dato Sulaiman where KSL is.

Sawadee, Little Saigon, Thong Thai, M Sanctuary spa and many others inside KSL mall and holiday plaza.

Tried Little Saigon for the first time. They have a few Indonesian boys doing massage.

And the scantily-dressed masseuses tells the kind of services they offer to the straight (and horny) male clientele.

Not so ex lah. Check their price list:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZZz8UClNHqk/VArKXl0aBRI/AAAAAAAAACw/Q6BX91XLB-4/s1600/thai%2Bspa.jpg

Unless you're referring to the new branch.

Yes. Pay a price for it.

Thong Thai is RM$150 for 2 hrs oil massage. And there is more privacy coz the curtains are really drawn tight as the customer can be nude inside.

Is 193 based in the normal Sawadee or the more atas Sawadee Health Centre?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]