Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

@mamat

Thanks for info

Is it a discreet or outlandish place.

Saw from map that it is pretty near the old sawadee outlet at Jalan Dato Sulaiman, however a check on google maps did not reveal what the exterior of the place looked like

Yo Joe, you can google and check their fb. To me the place is clean.. Much cleaner than some other spa I'd visited.

I would like to recommend its ultra massage by Rayn. Asked him for manhood massage too as it's going to be a new experience.. Well at least it is for me. A very professional one.. But you have to control yourself from cumming haa haa

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Hi guys,

Just returned from M Sanctuary..and had a very good ultra massage with Rayn. The last time I was there, it was another guy and he said he's not trained in manhood massage. But for Rayn, it was something I never tried before. The last time I did not get the full massage as I'd requested for it rather late. But today it was the full package. He ask me to be in a kind of comfortable doggy position and he start by massaging the corner of my crack till my dongs and right to the tip of my hood head. This massage went for about 5 mins and then he asked me to lie down and did the front part. Wow! The whole experience is just unforgettable as its my first time having such a professional manhood massage. He said there were some wind bubbles just underneath my shaft and if not massaged can have some impact on my performance . Seriously fun and satisfying and happy . This was done to finish up my 90 min Ultra massage.

Anyone had similar experience or something different? Please share ok. Just sharing mine coz I just love it.

Hi guys,

Just returned from M Sanctuary..and had a very good ultra massage with Rayn. The last time I was there, it was another guy and he said he's not trained in manhood massage. But for Rayn, it was something I never tried before. The last time I did not get the full massage as I'd requested for it rather late. But today it was the full package. He ask me to be in a kind of comfortable doggy position and he start by massaging the corner of my crack till my dongs and right to the tip of my hood head. This massage went for about 5 mins and then he asked me to lie down and did the front part. Wow! The whole experience is just unforgettable as its my first time having such a professional manhood massage. He said there were some wind bubbles just underneath my shaft and if not massaged can have some impact on my performance . Seriously fun and satisfying and happy . This was done to finish up my 90 min Ultra massage.

Anyone had similar experience or something different? Please share ok. Just sharing mine coz I just love it.

Mamat, how much did you paid for the full package? How does Rayn look likes and your tips for him was how much? You mentioned got to control and make sure you don't cum, but how to control? So, there is no HE in the package?

Mamat, how much did you paid for the full package? How does Rayn look likes and your tips for him was how much? You mentioned got to control and make sure you don't cum, but how to control? So, there is no HE in the package?

Hi Gstring...ha ha Sorry just kidding.. Just woke up from my beautiful sleep after emptying my dongs for the third time last night

Actually I had waxing first prior to my massage.. All in it cost me RM300...boyzillion, 90min ultra massage including manhood massage and finish off with a scrub. I tipped Ryan RM50..much lesser than the last time..coz ringgit not enuf .

Rayn said I must try to remain hard during the massage but don't cum as its gonna be soft and won't be so effective ..I know it's difficult..but just try your best ha haa. Hmm HE?..it depends

Hi Gstring...ha ha Sorry just kidding.. Just woke up from my beautiful sleep after emptying my dongs for the third time last night

Actually I had waxing first prior to my massage.. All in it cost me RM300...boyzillion, 90min ultra massage including manhood massage and finish off with a scrub. I tipped Ryan RM50..much lesser than the last time..coz ringgit not enuf .

Rayn said I must try to remain hard during the massage but don't cum as its gonna be soft and won't be so effective ..I know it's difficult..but just try your best ha haa. Hmm HE?..it depends

If without boyzillion will be how much. Have tried once, and don't dare to do it again. Cos it was quite painful. So, the ultra massage with manhood massage does not include HE?

You have not describe how rayn look likes?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

If without boyzillion will be how much. Have tried once, and don't dare to do it again. Cos it was quite painful. So, the ultra massage with manhood massage does not include HE?

You have not describe how rayn look likes?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Hmm Rayn.. A stout Sabah guy...a little Pinoy looking I could say..not too tall perhaps around 170cm.

If you just do the ultra ++.. It's RM150 for 90min. Please do book Rayn for an appointment and tell him to give you the manhood massage when you're in the room as its not part of the package. And of coz it's free at no extra charge. Tipped him if you're satisfied else don't . As for whether there is or no HE.. it depends on how you can control it man.. Most people just shoot it out during the manhood massage when it's beyond control.... Well that's what Rayn said. If you're among those who can control for long..do share you're secret

RM20 for a good massage at ZEN. It's already damn cheap so usually I tip more.

RM10-20 for the rest.

I agree..unless I get a really good one that I'm truly happy with..RM50 for me...exceptional instances..can go higher

Went to Zen this afternoon, and was shocked that the masseur told me to put on the short. In the past I always have my massage nude. So, if it is compulsary to put on the short. I may not visit Zen again.

Can someone advise whether it is a must to put on the short?

On the contrary I have never put on shorts at Zen before.

All the masseurs seem okie with nudity.

Went to Zen this afternoon, and was shocked that the masseur told me to put on the short. In the past I always have my massage nude. So, if it is compulsary to put on the short. I may not visit Zen again.

Can someone advise whether it is a must to put on the short?

I think it's a must lah.. That's why most massage places prepare disposables.. Hmm to me.. Customers always right and be comfortable as the main aim of going for a massage is to make you feel more comfortable and happy.. Like yourself, I also always have mine totally naked :-D

As i mentioned by me before, sometimes the rooms in Zen are all occupied and they will bring you to their partner outlets where there are less ambience to go nude. In such instance, you need to wear the shorts provided.

As i mentioned by me before, sometimes the rooms in Zen are all occupied and they will bring you to their partner outlets where there are less ambience to go nude. In such instance, you need to wear the shorts provided.

Which are their partner outlets?

I've been to the one on the middle floor and the top floor before as well. Ambience quite okie leh.

I have visited zen a few times in the past, and the masseurs were ok with me going nude. But today, the same masseur told me to put on the short leh! That's why i am wondering, is this the latest requirement?

Which are their partner outlets?

I've been to the one on the middle floor and the top floor before as well. Ambience quite okie leh.

Cant remember that shop name. It is located on the first floor where it is like an open concept where the foot reflexology chairs are facing back instead of the usual sideway. There about 4 of such chairs with some artificial plants like bamboos that are being used to segregate the public aisle from the inside of this shop.

I always wear their shorts during the massage as the place is too opened. And due to the same reason, I have any had any HE at Zen. Update: Yan is no longer working there. Ah Long is still around after apparently caught by police. Anyone else to recommend for Zen?

For Saigon, they have this handsome lad named Yi Fan? Irfan? But no hanky panky.

I always wear their shorts during the massage as the place is too opened. And due to the same reason, I have any had any HE at Zen. Update: Yan is no longer working there. Ah Long is still around after apparently caught by police. Anyone else to recommend for Zen?

For Saigon, they have this handsome lad named Yi Fan? Irfan? But no hanky panky.

Oh, yan is no longer there?

Polide caught Ah Long? no wonder there is one time I went there, the shop was closed and heard that police came to spot check!

So,zen is not very safe?

The group chat has been existing for more than a year. Just wanna add more massage enthusiasts so there're more to share. We hope there'll be more people who will share rather than just to receive. :P

Received also not free what?..aha haa :-) share also different people received different treatment..must share strategies to negotiate..verbal and non verbal haa haa :-)

Talked like a professional. Join our group and provide your (priceless) input lor. :P

OTO..you're the pro what..you share your strategies lah..me don't like using LINE ler..got bad experience :-(

Anyone tried TT 3rd level, there is this botak masseur?

Yes Hiro.. I've tried him.. Quite storky muscular fella..his the new no.14 if I'm not mistaken. Well he gave me a HJ during my 90mins but used a towel..and his aggressive jerking action caused my boner to feel sore after it ejaculated ..ouchh.. If it's the same guy. Pls also looked carefully at the timing for the massage as I felt that he finished ahead of time once I'd cummed.. Well that's my experienced with No.14 of TT at 3rd level..but like OTO said you can always request for him to come down to level 1 if you want too.. Which I did.

Yes Hiro.. I've tried him.. Quite storky muscular fella..his the new no.14 if I'm not mistaken. Well he gave me a HJ during my 90mins but used a towel..and his aggressive jerking action caused my boner to feel sore after it ejaculated ..ouchh.. If it's the same guy. Pls also looked carefully at the timing for the massage as I felt that he finished ahead of time once I'd cummed.. Well that's my experienced with No.14 of TT at 3rd level..but like OTO said you can always request for him to come down to level 1 if you want too.. Which I did.

14 is botak meh? He has so much hair -.-"

14 is botak meh? He has so much hair -.-"

Seriously OTO.. It's the new 14... The old 14 not botak..average built.. I don't know whether they bluff me but the last time I'm there about 3weeks ago..they told me its 14... Then this botak..muscular guy came down. I was expecting the old 14.. Chinese looking Thai fella.

Seriously OTO.. It's the new 14... The old 14 not botak..average built.. I don't know whether they bluff me but the last time I'm there about 3weeks ago..they told me its 14... Then this botak..muscular guy came down. I was expecting the old 14.. Chinese looking Thai fella.

They heard it as 40 is it? Haha Edited by otokonoko

Too glaring mah. =P

So do we ask for "new 14" at Thong Thai? So weird. Why can't they just issue a new number?

No lah I think when you asked for no.14 it's the new guy already.

No lah I think when you asked for no.14 it's the new guy already.

You see my grammar getting from bad to worst....when you ask...better correct myself before OTO spot :-D

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]